Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) (39966 Views)

Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2016
is it not this one that I watched her sextape with wizkid?
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Could this be lipo
She should just tell the truth dt Liposuction abeg it's obvious.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by mikolo80: 1:46am On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
All the fat lazy girls saying fat is sexy better hit your lazy big azz to the gym. See how Good looking and smart she is.
her face con long
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:00am On May 15, 2016
Stephrocks:
All the fat lazy girls saying fat is sexy better hit your lazy big azz to the gym. See how Good looking and smart she is.
and the Fat BOYS?? undecided
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 5:46am On May 15, 2016
You well so ? grin grin
EVILFOREST:
FAT is a PLAGUE.
It will be very difficult for FAT people to enter the kingdom of heaven because NARROW is the path that leads to heaven.

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Cybertext(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2016
excellentmomma:

So you believe everything anybody uploads on to the net hun?

You would soon believe all the "befores and after pictures" flying all over the place, from the pple selling various weight loss pills. Some will even blow/zoom d b4 pix and take d after pix from afar, or reduce pix size.

I know someone whose ad is her pix as b4 then her slim sister as after. If not that I know them very well to differentiate.

There might be very rare exceptions no doubt but not in this magnitude though. When the flesh is not water that dries up grin

Well like I said earlier it is a series , and YES I believe the fact that people can slim down naturally if they hit the Gym, and work hard no matter how fat and chubby they her. I'm not saying there can't be surgery done for it or pills taken.... but If you watch the Biggest looser you will understand that hard work pays and that it can also be gotten naturally through intense exercise.

1 Like

Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Annalise(f): 8:25am On May 15, 2016
excellentmomma:
This must be surgery, (liposuction) no other explanation. Gym 24hrs can't do this. Congrats bae!

Edited: Her face totally changed too. So that truly suggests surgery was involved.

how can a nigerian comedienne afford extensive liposuction like this? Do you even know what liposuction is? I guess you're fat.
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2016
bettercreature:
its very difficult to explain I have several friends who are trying to loose weight
They might not be lucky, requiring extra special attention, or they are doing it the wrong way!
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by excellentmomma(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
Annalise:

how can a nigerian comedienne afford extensive liposuction like this? Do you even know what liposuction is? I guess you're fat.

Lolzz, e pain am cheesy
Re: Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:59pm On May 15, 2016
rawtouch:
Now her name might just fit her
grin grin grin. Abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Inside Rap’s Biggest Mysteries From Tupac & Biggie To Spate Of Unsolved Murders / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.