Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,424 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP (3645 Views)

Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Jahelastic(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
The national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party has accused Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State of causing confusion in the party.

It said the governor was behind the plan to hold the South-West zonal congress in Akure on Saturday despite the court order which asked the party to suspend the exercise.

National Secretary of the party, Prof. Wale Oladipo, stated this while speaking with journalists in Abuja on Saturday.

Oladipo said that the party had decided to obey the order of Justice Ibrahim Buba of a Federal High Court in Lagos, which restrained the party from going ahead with its zonal congress.

Apart from Akure, another faction of the party had planned to hold a separate zonal congress in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State on the same day before the court order was served on the party’s national leadership.

The judge had ruled on an ex parte application brought before him on Thursday by the incumbent PDP South-West Zonal Secretary, Chief ‘Pegba Otemolu, and  restrained the party from going ahead with the scheduled congress.

The judge said the order would subsist until the final determination of Otemolu’s main suit.

But a day later, Fayose had stormed the national secretariat in Abuja, where he boasted that the congress would go ahead.

Oladipo said on Saturday that the National Legal Adviser of the party, Mr. Victory Kwon, had advised the party to obey the order of the court, which he said was served on him(Oladipo) and the party on Friday afternoon.

He also said that the National Chairman, Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff who he said was not at the party secretariat on Friday when the order was served, had been notified.

Oladipo, who is the head of the party’s national secretariat said, “Governor Fayose is not a member of the National Working Committee of the PDP, but he’s causing confusion with his utterances.

“We are not dabbling into his government and he has no right to tell us how to run the party here. We have an order of the court stopping the congress. The governor cannot overrule the court.

“He should behave like other governors who do not dabble into the running of the party at the national level. He should learn from Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State who respect the party and the President of the country.

“The order of the court was even published in three national dailies and therefore, he can’t deny he was not aware.

“Our National Legal adviser who is the Chief Legal Adviser of the part, Mr. Victor Kwon, has advised that we comply with the order and we are complying with it. We are not above the law of the land.”

Oladipo said whatever result that come out of the convention would not be respected by the party as it would amount to waste of time and resources.

According to him, “Those who want to claim they want to organise any conference are doing that on their own, not on behalf of the party.

“Whatever come out of it would be null and void because we are not monitoring it just as the Independent National Electoral Commission has also been informed about the order of the court.

“So, the commission will also not be part of any illegality . We definitely won’t be part of it.”

Our correspondent gathered that INEC had been served with the court order and had directed its officers to stay away from fine congress.

But the governor said he was attending the congress as a loyal member of the party.

The governor, who spoke with through his Media Aide, Mr. Lere Olayinka, said he was only invited to attend the congress.

He said, “Fayose is not a member of the NWC, he isnot a member of the congress committee but he was invited as a member of the party.

“The congress committee is in Akure and that’s why we are attending. Oladipo is an interested party. The governor is interested in the smith-running of the party. The party is not run on the pages of the newspaper.

“If the national chairman said he was not aware of the court order as at Friday, why trying to stop the congress then? Fayose is not interested in any crisis. “

http://jahelastic..nl/2016/05/fayose-causing-confusion-in-our-party.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by shogz89: 12:06pm On May 14, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tropaz(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2016
Hu hu ha ha he hiii , but I had that he is the new leader of the party and vice presidential candidate of your party in 2019. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 14, 2016
Lie with dogs you get fleas
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by bobbiekrantz: 12:30pm On May 14, 2016
Fayose is the bane of our party's opposition abilities!!

Even our great party knows that...this is Politics.. and I know very well that some political illiterates already fell for this cheap charade put up there..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Scatterscatter(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2016
I've been hearing this Fayose everywhere, please what is Fayose?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2016
That rabble rouser that calls himself Fayose will be made to understand that PDP national politics is not about cutting kpomo in Ekiti state.

He will learn that even in Ekiti state he will be uprooted

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by gwales: 12:46pm On May 14, 2016
Biafrans must vote sherriff/fayose for presidency come 2019 by fire by force

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2016
yarimo:
Hu hu ha ha he hiii , but I had that he is the new leader of the party and vice presidential candidate of your party in 2019. grin
Which leader? who is he leading? even in SW PDP he is not leader. His bus stop is Ekiti state and even at that, Kashamu has raised a faction to keep him busy in his state

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2016
When we told the Lost Children of El Chapo whatever de-marketing APC strategy their soon-to-be publicity secretary is developing, Fayose would do a great job of rubbishing it even without prompting, they didn't believe it- now their party hierarchy is confessing.

Una never see anything. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2016
The chicken has finally come home to roost just as we predicted.

Would like to "hear" what the Dispersed People of Israel, aka Bolton Wanderers and Citizens of the Whole Wide World, would have to say about this adopted Hero of theirs. smiley

Fayose for VP PDP or death!!

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tomakint: 1:01pm On May 14, 2016
What is the problem with these old cargoes? Fayose has been the new face of a "New Improved PDP" he took it upon himself to call a spade a spade even in this semi-autocratic rule of Buhari.....and I ask where were these old men trying to hijack the leadership of the party from these fresh bloods? Fayose is a brand now that PDP can benefit from politically....he is known widely now, these old men have been at the helms of affairs of PDP for many years and I asked what have they achieved for the party even in Southwest? undecided
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2016
bobbiekrantz:
Fayose is the bane of our party's opposition abilities!!

Even our great party knows that...this is Politics.. and I know very well that some political illiterates already fell for this cheap charade put up there..

I thought he is your Hero. cheesy

Fayose: APC and Buhari's Nightmare!!

Fayose: The only voice of the opposition!!

Fayose: Role model of all youths in Nigeria!!

Fayose: The new face of the new improved PDP!!

Fayose: PDP's only vice presidential candidate!! grin

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tomakint: 1:03pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
The chicken has finally come home to roost just as we predicted.

Would like to "hear" what the Dispersed People of Israel, aka Bolton Wanderers and Citizens of the Whole Wide World, would have to say about this adopted Hero of theirs. smiley

Fayose for VP PDP or death!!
I just dey look you......

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2016
tomakint:

I just dey look you......
Come drink make sense palmy my dear Toma. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That rabble rouser that calls himself Fayose will be made to understand that PDP national politics is not about cutting kpomo in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2016
Day nover break.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tomakint: 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
Take a shot at comedy pal, you are damn too funny these days cheesy leave it or take it, Fayose is the face of a "Reborn PDP".
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by modath(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:

smiley smiley

Fayose matter be like pikin nor kill me,pikin nor kill me,later e go turn pikin nor kill yourself... he complains too much! Very unbecoming of a man.

He needs to take a chill pil!!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
I am back and better ;DI am back and better

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by temitemi1(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
I hope this coming national convention is nt truly our funeral rite cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
tomakint:

Take a shot at comedy pal, you are damn too funny these days cheesy leave it or take it, Fayose is the face of a "Reborn PDP".
Of course he is!! I do not doubt that for a moment. I pray he succeeds in all the plans he's got for PDP. Woe betide anyone who thinks otherwise. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by DaBullIT(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
End is near
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tomakint: 1:20pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
Of course he is!! I do not doubt that for a moment. I pray he succeeds in all the plans he's got for PDP. Woe betide anyone who thinks otherwise. grin
@ the bolded

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by temitemi1(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
Barcanista, what's this undecided undecided undecided
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarc*anista:

TonyeBa*rcanista:
Which leader? who is he leading? even in SW PDP he is not leader. His bus stop is Ekiti state and even at that, Kashamu has raised a faction to keep him busy in his state
Tomakint, why are you pretending as though you didn't see these?? angry

My friend, if you don't respond to them, forget about our friendship forever!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
When we told the Lost Children of El Chapo whatever de-marketing APC strategy their soon-to-be publicity secretary is developing, Fayose would do a great job of rubbishing it even without prompting, they didn't believe it- now their party hierarchy is confessing.
Una never see anything. cheesy
Lere cannot emerge NPS of National PDP.

quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by iflywithbuhari(f): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
I feel sorry for the APC Lovers on this thread. Fayose, oladipo, sheriff will play you people like football. Before you know it, PDP will be popping champagne in Asorock

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by ExAngel007(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2016
fayose= confusionist

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tomakint: 1:39pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
Tomakint, why are you pretending as though you didn't see these?? angry

My friend, if you don't respond to them, forget about our friendship forever!! angry
You just want to bring me on a head on collusion with barca right? cheesy cheesy naaaa I won't fall for that. He is entitled to his opinion though....are u aware I am also at loggerheads with my hommies in the "wailers club" anytime Saraki's case comes up for debates......that's the beauty of this online platform. Yeah I saw it but choose to avoid engaging barca because he is expressing his innermost heart feelings at the moment. My point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2016
temitemi1:
Barcanista, what's this undecided undecided undecided
My good friend sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Tinubu, Who Is More Influential / Former U.S Attorney General To UN: Expel Nigeria For Allowing Genocide / Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.