Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP (3688 Views)

Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. / Lokpobiri Not A Member Of Our Party – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by PMBisaterrorist(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
When we told the Lost Children of El Chapo whatever de-marketing APC strategy their soon-to-be publicity secretary is developing, Fayose would do a great job of rubbishing it even without prompting, they didn't believe it- now their party hierarchy is confessing.

Una never see anything. cheesy

you now deemed it fit to comment without spotting source again but if it has to do with apc you will talk of source... hypocrite
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope this coming national convention is nt truly our funeral rite cool cool cool
grin
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Jahelastic(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2016
Scatterscatter:
I've been hearing this Fayose everywhere, please what is Fayose?

Fayose is a person, Governor of Info State and PDP member
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

you now deemed it fit to comment without spotting source again but if it has to do with apc you will talk of source... hypocrite
That is because I've read it from a national daily on another thread.

If you like, create a billion monikers, na so unrestrained hatred go dey make you kill them one after another.

She misses me responding to her so much. cheesycheesy

Bye.

#ignore mode reactivated. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
The chicken has finally come home to roost just as we predicted.

Would like to "hear" what the Dispersed People of Israel, aka Bolton Wanderers and Citizens of the Whole Wide World, would have to say about this adopted Hero of theirs. smiley

Fayose for VP PDP or death!!
something changed about you of recent.
don't let hatred fester in your heart,it doesn't come naturally to you.
don't get infected by those who were bred with it.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2016
winsley:
something changed about you of recent.
don't let hatred fester in your heart,it doesn't come naturally to you.
don't get infected by those who were bred with it.
smiley I'd try. Just repaying them with their own coin. wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
when we do some things for too long,we may end up becoming those things.
don't trade hatred with haters. live above them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
tomakint:

You just want to bring me on a head on collusion with barca right? cheesy cheesy naaaa I won't fall for that. He is entitled to his opinion though....are u aware I am also at loggerheads with my hommies in the "wailers club" anytime Saraki's case comes up for debates......that's the beauty of this online platform. Yeah I saw it but choose to avoid engaging barca because he is expressing his innermost heart feelings at the moment. My point!
Eheeen!! So me wey you engage, no be my "innermost heart feelings at the moment" I dey express shey?? undecided My own na outermost I guess.

Oya na, continu.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2016
winsley:
when we do some things for too long,we may end up becoming those things.
don't trade hatred with haters. live above them.
That shiit aint as easy as it sounds brah. Have tried to ignore their trash but...
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
That shiit aint as easy as it sounds brah. Have tried to ignore their trash but...
lol,I understand.no wahala sha.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by todayboy: 2:29pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
Frustration will always setting
When a young boy decide to sell his conscience to politicians because of stipends frustration becomes inevitable
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lere cannot emerge NPS of National PDP.

quote me anywhere
As someone adjudged to be politically informed, it is disappointing seeing you make absolute statements like this. Remember all you said about opposition winning the polls??

Thought you might have learnt never to say never by now..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by DropShot: 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That rabble rouser that calls himself Fayose will be made to understand that PDP national politics is not about cutting kpomo in Ekiti state.

He will learn that even in Ekiti state he will be uprooted
Hmmmmm

You support Sheriff but not Fayose.
And Fayose is loved by Sheriff.

What an interesting dilemma for you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
As someone adjudged to be politically informed, it is disappointing seeing you make absolute statements like this. Remember all you said about opposition winning the polls??

Thought you might have learnt never to say never by now..
I am fully abreast of the internal politicking. I will congratulate Lere if he pulls through but I am saying that He won't emerge NPS of PDP.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by assfreaky(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2016
Scatterscatter:
I've been hearing this Fayose everywhere, please what is Fayose?

a ponmo seller
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:12pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
That is because I've read it from a national daily on another thread.

If you like, create a billion monikers, na so unrestrained hatred go dey make you kill them one after another.

She misses me responding to her so much. cheesycheesy

Bye.

#ignore mode reactivated. cheesy

she?
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2016
DropShot:

Hmmmmm

You support Sheriff but not Fayose.
And Fayose is loved by Sheriff.

What an interesting dilemma for you.
Point of Correction Sir,I have not declared support for or against SAS. I'm 100% neutral and would align when appropriate.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omenka(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I am fully abreast of the internal politicking. I will congratulate Lere if he pulls through but I am saying that He won't emerge NPS of PDP.

You still don't get it do you Tonye?? Even presidents themselves can't predict with such degree of certainty how some things could play out in their party.

That is what I'm saying.

But if you say you know it all, well, goodspeed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by joseph1832(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Just like you said PMB won't emerge president of Nigeria. Bloody marvelous.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by bobbiekrantz: 4:13pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
I thought he is your Hero. cheesy

Fayose: APC and Buhari's Nightmare!!

Fayose: The only voice of the opposition!!

Fayose: Role model of all youths in Nigeria!!

Fayose: The new face of the new improved PDP!!

Fayose: PDP's only vice presidential candidate!! grin

you're completely irrelevant in this business of politics.. Just look at you.. ironically writing that above..

Mind you...

politics could be a very disgraceful thing when you don't make use of your brains and attach some importance to those you represent..

Buhari increases fuel price..it's okay with you
Jonathan increases fuel price..Unprintable names would be showered on him!..

Iffu would have some sense.. or borrow some...I advice you to desist from being an unrepentant charlatan!..

ngwa..bye bye..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by tomakint: 4:57pm On May 14, 2016
omenka:
Eheeen!! So me wey you engage, no be my "innermost heart feelings at the moment" I dey express shey?? undecided My own na outermost I guess.

Oya na, continu.
Clown cheesy grin before n ko I go kontinu now cheesy
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omoigbomina(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2016
modath:

smiley smiley

Fayose matter be like pikin nor kill me,pikin nor kill me,later e go turn pikin nor kill yourself... he complains too much! Very unbecoming of a man.

He needs to take a chill pil!!
that is to say Fayose is an accident waiting to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omoigbomina(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope this coming national convention is nt truly our funeral rite cool cool cool
Hope you are not lamenting?
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by seunmsg(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

quote me anywhere
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't like PDP but please, vote for my egbon from Okemesi-Ekiti o.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
seunmsg:
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't like PDP but please, vote for my egbon from Okemesi-Ekiti o.
Hahaha make una use am replace lai Muhammed
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That rabble rouser that calls himself Fayose will be made to understand that PDP national politics is not about cutting kpomo in Ekiti state.

He will learn that even in Ekiti state he will be uprooted
why do you oppose the man? He seems to be the most visible, vigorous member of your yam eaters association. I think he has a great role to play in the future of your party

1 Like

Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 14, 2016
he's a problem even in his own party. where are those his supporters sef?
I see temitemi1 shitting in his boxers already.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by temitemi1(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2016
U still dey dis planet
JackBaueress1:
he's a problem even in his own party. where are those his supporters sef?

I see temitemi1 shitting in his boxers already.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:54pm On May 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

quote me anywhere

The NWC posts wikk be shared by the governors.So whether Lere becomes NPS or not depends on Fayose's give and take. Btw.zoning did not happen NY chance. NPS was zoned to SW for te sole reason of giving same to a predetermined candidate.
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by Jahelastic(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
End is near

Which of the end oh?
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by citizenY(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2016
omoigbomina:
that is to say Fayose is an accident waiting to happen.

Dey there.,.. accident wey don happen since. Na post traumatic stress we dey experience so. The accident wey that soldier and Musiliu cause .
Re: Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party – PDP by omoigbomina(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2016
citizenY:

Dey there.,.. accident wey don happen since. Na post traumatic stress we dey experience so. The accident wey that soldier and Musiliu cause .

And the thing dey stress him well well, it has made him constitute public nuisance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers / Finally Okorocha Erects Buhari's Statue In IMO State (photo) / Umeoji: An Icon Of Progressive Leadership And Representation - Okey Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.