Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,462 members, 7,770,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:48 AM

Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? (31174 Views)

5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by mmasi(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
Owerri

Enugu

PH
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by dominique(f): 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
Abeokuta, Abuja, Makurdi. I've lived in all three cities before and I enjoyed every minute away from the rowdiness of Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Terror666(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2016
Chibok, Sambisa, borno
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by pweeryambre: 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
Larryfly:
Why all of una dey write abuja... Wetin happy for here??
No mind them, Abuja that is as fake as anything, many households there ration food like mad.

3 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Ralphdan(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2016
Enugu,Owerri,and Uyo.
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
the most happiest people can be found in where ever my family members live. when you are dull or unhappy in where you are, just know that none of my family member is in dt city.

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by viktor01(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2016
Enugu
Abuja
Kano

2 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by missyge(f): 9:12pm On May 24, 2016
If i dnt knw of any other plc..i knw of ilorin. Just dat no job opportunities unlike othr places
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Cubeet: 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
Enugu, Calabar, and Akwa Ibom. As a Delta boy lemme add Delta State to it but not sure
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by viktor01(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
pweeryambre:

No mind them, Abuja that is as fake as anything, many households there ration food like mad.

Majority live for the outskirts like
Nyanya, madalla, Suleja,mararaba etc

2 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by bettercreature(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2016
seedsower:
LAGOS
You can only be happy in Lagos if you stay indoor,step out of your gate and you will get fraustrated within 10min.LAGOS traffic will surely fraustrate you either you have car or not

5 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
MhizGladys:
Lagos,Owerri,Calabar coolLagos,Owerri,Calabar
...........Commooon make una keep quite !!!

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by YungBosco: 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
ANAMBRA! joor.

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
Which kinda useless topic is this again Anyway, Coming Up : Cities in Nigeria with the highest No of Bustops. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by goodgate: 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
Island(Victoria Island,Lekki,Ikoyi)Surulere,Ikeja.
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by ZUBY77(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2016
Thatitan234:
with all this Enugu Enugu... Na so dem happy reach?

Yep.
Actually, that's the only place in Nigeria where I have witnessed people minding their business genuinely.
No one seems to be angry, even mechanics, Vulcernizers etc.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by pweeryambre: 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
Jexyme:
Well, I can see pipu writing Cities that tell more on how far they have travelled.

Some have just been caved in their zones. Some just hear names of places on the tV or radio set. Lol!

My own are: Enugu, Abuja and Then Maiduguri but now illorin.
people mentioning fewer cities doesn't mean it's only where they have been, they are simply answering ops question.

2 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2016
I know majority of the people that add Abj are the ones that have not been there b4. grin
PS: 70% of people in Abj stays in outskirts.

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Mufasa27(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2016
Op have u ever been to ibadan?
ibadan peeps are the happiest people on planet earth

3 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by itstpia8: 9:30pm On May 24, 2016
WIZGUY69:
Which kinda useless topic is this again
Anyway, Coming Up : Cities in Nigeria with the highest No of Bustops. cheesy

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Thatitan234(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
ZUBY77:

Yep.
Actually, that's the only place in Nigeria where I have witnessed people minding their business genuinely.
No one seems to be angry, even mechanics, Vulcernizers etc.

They really do mind their businesses?? then they must be happy indeed.

I gotta visit the coal city soonest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by shegsrules(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
Plateau
Anambra
Maiduguri (b4 boko haram)

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by alobright17(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2016
Umuahia

Umuahia

Umuahia
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Ramsey247(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2016
Calabar pls
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2016
itstpia8:

Hope you will be FTC, when i open the thread
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by jamalnation(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2016
Ajaokuta idah ilorin
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by dabrake(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2016
Ibadan Osogbo/Ife Ado Ekiti.
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Stemkay: 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
fiftynaira:
Zamfara
Yobe
Maidugiri

I don't think dis one know wetin he dey talk o.

2 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by lozanni(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
bissy93:
Ibadan,Ibadan and Ibadan
grin
Omo badan kini sho ? Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by Audray(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
Are u kidding me? There ar no "Happiest residents" of any city in Nigeria. You should create a "Reasons not to commit suicide out of frustration" list instead. Sincerly,there is BARELY anything Nigerians are happy about right now.

3 Likes

Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by kingwise5050: 9:42pm On May 24, 2016
Enugu, jos, and calabar
Re: Which 3 Nigerian Cities Have The Happiest Residents? by knightsTempler: 9:42pm On May 24, 2016
Enugu is very peaceful place to even raise your kids, i love everything about that city, peaceful, quite, beautiful and lush scenery.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / Bus On Fire In Calabar As One Burns To Death (Viewers' Discretion) / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.