Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks (17202 Views)

Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) / Oil Exports On Course Despite Militants’ Attacks- Vanguard / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by aimuan(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
allthingsgood:
Niger delta people sha. Na wa!

Keep destroying oil facilities and polluting your land, thinking u are punishing fg. Tomorrow its still same u that will beg fg to come clean up your mess.
they said they want their oil back,is that too difficult for u to understand?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by menxer: 8:08pm On May 14, 2016
Why is Delta people always blowing up pipelines to show their anger towards the FG, na only them get oil for Niger Delta?

Why can't they burn the houses of their political leaders for failure to account for the use their share of 13% derivation was put to?

Na wa ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by odikimi: 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
Nellybii:

So you support the blowing of pipelines right?
This is too daft to be true.
go back to kindergarten 1 so u can be taught on how to read and comprehend.
I thought a new sheriff is in town. when you guys were provoking them by saying Buhari will crutch them you never reasoned the aftermath of your gullible belief that Buhari is Mohammed ko?
However, I condemn in its entirety what dis guys are orchestrating
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2016
When military uses absolute force against Gbaramatu the world will not listen to their cries. FG and State have employed dialogue despite the provocation but it should never be taken as weakness.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by BabaAlaji(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by henryhemon(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
All the hausa/fulani owned oil blocs in the Niger Delta should be shut down until the licenses are withdrawn and and handed over to the state govt

**** beating his chest like if you see war you go stand?Be hiding in one hut and promote violence when you see it you and your family should be alive to tell the story. Kids jump up when they see things they haven't seen before until they see it na their body go tell them.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Slymonster(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
I have always said this that the federal government isn't the problem with us Niger delta but the state governor,the way those people loot money and we don't see anything wrong in it but just focus our attention on federal makes me shame,those militants are fighting for themselves and not for Niger delta,they want there own amnesty and pay just like tompolo and Co that enrich there self and still nothing change in Niger delta,instead they hv powers of sponsoring who becomes Governor and who doesn't...Take a look at bayelsa which the agreement was to make that state look like abuja with all the allocation that it generates and a small population,by now it should be a center of attractions but it's a Poo hole that I wouldn't even want to leave...We have nva focus our attention on this governors that messed and create all this monsters
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by closearms(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
yungpowers:
Our brothers should keep off because we don't want to shed our own blood.
All we are fighting For is a good tomorrow for our kids. Do not be used in fighting your own self by some selfish self centered politicians.
We are not terrorist, we are fighting a just course.

you are in the comfort of home typing this? ,, which tomorrow , are you talking about, give us one good reason why we should back their effort
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sunnymaja(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2016
Can anybody tell me what the NDA are genuinely fighting for apart from secession? : which is not reasonable now.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Blizzy9ja: 9:02pm On May 14, 2016
dmighty:

This is the issue: GEJ was there for five years. Niger Deltans, elders, militants etc turned Aso Rock to Hostel. They knew these oil blocks palaver. They took their own personal shares, looted individually with Jona but, what will benefit the entire region was never discussed.
And you think it is now that easy to discuss it? That is where we have big issue...We always delay what we can all cry about until it wears tribal lens...
Not that simple!
Their licenses expires dis year so they had to sponsor their own cuz they didnt trust GEJ's body language... I know wat am saying

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Opharhe: 9:05pm On May 14, 2016
EbukaFran:
Go and read about Odi , then you will be a more sober man instead of constituting yourself as a nuisance on the Internet

Did the Odi incident stop militancy? Bros no deceive urself abeg. Na Warri we dey see how everything end as Yar'Adua and GEJ decide to get sense and do something. Obasanjo left ND militancy worse than he met it having inheriting it from Abacha in it's initial stage.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sammhi(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2016
ba7man:
Then why were you guys shouting and crying all over then if it was "just" 20 people that died.

Keep supporting Gun carrying militants, the Nigerian military will soon come visit you to kill 20 more..... you think this is GEJ's administration that's begging them with money?

We in the Southwest are supporting industries, economic integration, peaceful co existence for a better society........... while dafts like you are supporting blowing up your industry to protest... very "smart" of you.

I don't want to see your refugee ars* in the Southwest when you finish helping to poison your air, land and water and nobody wants to visit or invest in your region.

dumb!
if the oil was in the North, would they allow you to come and take it and. share to odas? no..so South has been magnanimous.. really
in the U.S. Will Texas share it's oil revenue with other non producing state in the U.S..? no! each state manage it's resources and pay certain percentage to the U.S.FG
that is what should happen..period
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by mikhe2(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
odikimi:

Stop constituting internet nuisance. how many persons died in Odi, what is even wrong with you guys, for crying out loud.
We in Bayelsa we can't even remember any who died because it was all media hype. Pls pack well. Not more up to 20persons died in Odi in reality but in Yoruba and western controlled media, thousands of people died.
*spitting#
mind your business and I reiterate my standard that odi case was media hyping
you knw timaya sang abt dt odi..... Anyway seems u re an ijaw dude...
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sammhi(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
sunnymaja:
Can anybody tell me what the NDA are genuinely fighting for apart from secession? : which is not reasonable now.
what is wrong in secession? it makes no sense to force people to stay togeda..even you.. will you stay with someone who is not compatible with your values?
pls stop these medieval and slavish reasoning .it is sickening.. even Scotland wanted to pull out of UK last year and was handled naturedly.
Husband and wife divorce ..talklessof peowpl who have no common heritage
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Blizzy9ja: 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
henryhemon:

**** beating his chest like if you see war you go stand?Be hiding in one hut and promote violence when you see it you and your family should be alive to tell the story. Kids jump up when they see things they haven't seen before until they see it na their body go tell them.
God will punish u, ur family and any other person that thinks Niger Deltan are fools... am not beating my chest fool, put urself in my shoes.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by alt3r3g0: 9:28pm On May 14, 2016
yungpowers:
Our brothers should keep off because we don't want to shed our own blood.
All we are fighting For is a good tomorrow for our kids. Do not be used in fighting your own self by some selfish self centered politicians.
We are not terrorist, we are fighting a just course.

Na so...Internet warrior
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by DEDEAL77(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2016
If you are sad about Northerners owning oil blocks why not hold you senator responsible to sponsor a bill as regards that and the pedigree of your leaders from that region is appalling so let charity begins at home. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by allthingsgood: 9:44pm On May 14, 2016
aimuan:
they said they want their oil back,is that too difficult for u to understand?

Shut up.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sapele914(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Splendid.

This is the stance a state/region should take when acts of violence begin to rear its ugly head.

Unlike the Northeners who chose instead to blame GEJ.

Thumbs up Delta
when France and England toppled Gadaffi the 1st African president to praise their actions all in the name of pretending to be a democrat was GEJ even Jacob Zuma and Mugabe criticized the imperialist action. Britain and france forgot to tell jona that distabilizing Libya will affect us here in Nigeria unlike your claim the Northeners who chose to blame Gej the man was just a mumu playing the part of a puppet, monkey say monkey do anything to stay in power.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 14, 2016
ogmask:

I believe what the gov of delta state is trying to do is to score a cheap political point like alamco did befor we knew his tactics. Pple will soon start asking questions about what he did with delta money. It's time to Create the problem, increase your security vote, move in to solve the problem then get a big hurray for nothing.
Everything about the avengers has Tom polo in it. Everything!

His younger brother/boy, whom he imposed as his eye in the govt, will lead the committee to his (Tom polo) home town/area to meet with (his) the pple to find a lasting solution to the crises. Which militant wan do anyhow for delta state not talk of gbaramatu kingdom without the blessing of the GOVERNMENT himself. abeg next chapter.

Jokers.

Sunnyb0b0 did u read this?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by ba7man(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2016
sammhi:

dumb!
if the oil was in the North, would they allow you to come and take it and. share to odas? no..so South has been magnanimous.. really
in the U.S. Will Texas share it's oil revenue with other non producing state in the U.S..? no! each state manage it's resources and pay certain percentage to the U.S.FG
How do you know what the north will do if the oil was located in their region?

You just pull delusions of thin air and accept it as your reality.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sapele914(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2016
sammhi:

what is wrong in secession? it makes no sense to force people to stay togeda..even you.. will you stay with someone who is not compatible with your values?
pls stop these medieval and slavish reasoning .it is sickening.. even Scotland wanted to pull out of UK last year and was handled naturedly.
Husband and wife divorce ..talklessof peowpl who have no common heritage
Mumu United or Dundee United you must have played a pivotal role on both teams once upon a time.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by akthedream1: 9:58pm On May 14, 2016
odikimi:

Hello parvenu, I never supported militancy and will not. I v written some articles on the need to stop this nonsense because Buhari is looking for way to annihilate the entire south south and east because of the belief northerners have that Boko Haram was caused by Jonathan to reduce their population.
I am only kicking against Zombies threat of buhari ds and dat. What ignited this whole issue is your useless hyping of the dulapo as a new sheriff.
The earlierr you realised that Niger delta is different from South east,the better for you....They named themselves ND avengers and not Ipop.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by ba7man(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2016
aimuan:
say the truth for once.is it fare for northerners to own 90percent of the oil block on Niger delta?while the region remain undeveloped?
So the "intelligent" solution is to blow up oil installations, thereby polluting the region's air, land and water, driving investors and resulting in reduced allocations for the region?

Continue, we don't want your refugees in the Southwest eventually.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by akthedream1: 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
odikimi:

go back to kindergarten 1 so u can be taught on how to read and comprehend.
I thought a new sheriff is in town. when you guys were provoking them by saying Buhari will crutch them you never reasoned the aftermath of your gullible belief that Buhari is Mohammed ko?
However, I condemn in its entirety what dis guys are orchestrating
Maybe part of the aftermath is Dickson not being able to pay salary for 4 months now.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sapele914(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
God will punish u, ur family and any other person that thinks Niger Deltan are fools... am not beating my chest fool, put urself in my shoes.
which kind shoes brogues or timberland?
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by ba7man(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2016
aimuan:
say the truth for once.is it fare for northerners to own 90percent of the oil block on Niger delta?while the region remain undeveloped?
What are the Niger Delta Governors and leaders doing with their allocations?

The recieve the highest amounts in the country but still little or no development there.

This proves that no matter how much they recieve, they'll only use it to finance militancy and create instability in the region.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by sapele914(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2016
sammhi:

dumb!
washington dc did not invest any money in the oil industry in Texas so please tell me how much have the Niger Delta states invested in the oil sector in their individual states even 1 refinery they couldn't build amongst themselves yet the boyz in the creeks are able to cook and refine crude on their own?I believe 100% investment by the federal government in the oil and gas sector my brother the real problem are state governments they have not. Contributed anything despite the huge allocation from the Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 14, 2016
kenonze:
They won't achivers anything meaningful.
NIGER DELTA avengers is brain child of Tompolo.
Tompolo sponsored Governor Okowo election.

Only federal government can Crush Them with intelligence or using OBJ 's Method
you're evil
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 14, 2016
odikimi:

I just tire for these set of people, just live him to his sheer ignorance. As far as I am concern, Obj is d weakest among our former presidents when it comes to fighting insurgent. He believes in gragra just like Buhari and end up escalating Militancy to the level that it became uncontrollable. Let Buhari use force and see how they help crumble his already crumbling government.

I think the poster meant ODI massacre in Bayelsa state. Youths there almost resorted to similar acts like that of the Nider Delta Avengers but for the timely intervention of OBJ killer squad in military uniforms. Though I condemn unlawful killings through excessive use of force by the military but this particular sheer foolishness on the part of Niger Delta Avengers calls for one. I expected Buhari by now to have unleashed a whole garrison command on them. The earlier, the better.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Establishes Advocacy Committee To Stop Militants’ Attacks by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

It is well
And you had to quote all that just to say this rubbish? What's wrong with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / PMB At ICC: Proud To Be Nigerian By Femi Adesina / Atiku's Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi To Contest For House Of Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.