Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) (864 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by gisthit: 3:00pm On May 14, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by rottennaija(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
[size=18pt]Senior Chamber maid to Queen Aisha the first[/size]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1RiMHBFOFZrVEdvQUI1c3dTSVZ6VVRNZS5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.d1e92093.jpg[/img]

Al least she is doing something for the good of the country. What have you done and what did the shepopotemos's assistant do for the country?

Besides, I love the woman already. She is humble and the relationship between them is so good, just like the relationship between their husbands

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:14pm On May 14, 2016
rottennaija:

Al least she is doing something for the good of the country. What have you done and what did the shepopotemos's assistant do for the country?

Man servant graces thread

wetin your bowing subservient chamber maid do for you?

olofo
Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by rottennaija(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Man servant graces thread

wetin your bowing subservient chamber maid do for you?

olofo

Bowing? That's Yoruba's culture. I guess you didn't know. Either way, it's a waste of time to reply you
Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by Topleague(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2016
It is in our DNA, we are a race that respect our elders.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:48pm On May 14, 2016
rottennaija:

Bowing? That's Yoruba's culture. I guess you didn't know. Either way, it's a waste of time to reply you

OFFCOURSE NOW!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Dedicated Personal Assistance (pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:48pm On May 14, 2016
Topleague:
It is in our DNA, we are a race that respect our elders.

So Aisha is an elder to Dolapo?

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Corrupt? / Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party, PDP Says / Turn Sambisa Forest Into Grazing Reserve - Emmanuel Mok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.