Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond (44807 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by firstolalekan(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
You?

I like you kiss
You like me too? smiley
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by amtaken(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2016
You sure say you well so?

firstolalekan:

I like you kiss
You like me too? smiley
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by firstolalekan(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
You sure say you well so?

LOL!
Very hilarious question grin
Can't you answer a very simple question?
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by shirgles(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2016
Can you put me tru
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by Nobody: 10:18am On May 15, 2016
psiphon - now in Lagos !!!
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by ceejay4real(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2016
bebe2:
Well done sis
Na pple like u naija need,

Not those looking for Aristo, looking for visa to flee or those carrying file from office to office. cool

Yes o! And am sure she wld probably be a Yoruba girl cos my igbo sisters no go fit get patience do dis kain business. Their own na 2 follow men wey get money. Kai! Igbo girls are fvcking gold diggers!

God bless ur hustle my dear sister. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by ProfLogan(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2016
owagbeba:

Your choice of word rather describes the mentality I so much hate about Nigerians. You call him "greed" and "stingy" and you still have the face to ask him advice? The same very mentality that attacked YMODULUS when he laid it all out on how to import tomatoes from Cameroon. We really need to change our attitude.

Pls calm down. Just try to read my comment again so u will understand better.
Have a good day
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by omo17(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
owagbeba:

Your choice of word rather describes the mentality I so much hate about Nigerians. You call him "greed" and "stingy" and you still have the face to ask him advice? The same very mentality that attacked YMODULUS when he laid it all out on how to import tomatoes from Cameroon. We really need to change our attitude.

proflogan is right,i don't know why she created a topic nd still hide info from people. This is too bad.
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by durodee(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2016
examhall:
Remember my post here https://www.nairaland.com/2983444/photos-catfish-pond
we thank God!
we lost only about 20
Kudos!!!!
Please how much were the mobile ponds and where did you get them?
Thanks
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by stevecantrell: 12:57pm On May 15, 2016
Industrious female...wish more of them were like you.
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by bogolobango(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2016
Abg Na how much person go need to invest In this business
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by bebe2(f): 1:14pm On May 15, 2016
ceejay4real:

Yes o! And am sure she wld probably be a Yoruba girl cos my igbo sisters no go fit get patience do dis kain business. Their own na 2 follow men wey get money. Kai! Igbo girls are fvcking gold diggers!

God bless ur hustle my dear sister. Thumbs up!

Ahhhhhh grin

Why u like trouble nahhh cool
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by Azurimax(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2016
Congrats Sis on your achievement
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by Cooladex(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
Pls I urgently need some catfishes for a function this weekend . where are u located ? Pls reach me here. 08060137965
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by Kofka: 10:29pm On May 16, 2016
Salispro:
psiphon - now in Lagos !!!
Salispro, pls stop d suspense and kindly share d configuration. Thank you
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by benuwatts: 7:15pm On May 25, 2016
Hello guys, we are making this response for those who may be interested in constructing reliable fish pond that can take about up to 500, 850, 1000, 1500, 2000 adult catfish (or any custom size).

Beside the following description for this particular product, you can view product price, more products and contact details by visiting BENUWATTS WEBSITE at http://benuwatts.com

Reinforced Tarpaulin For Mobile Pond That Will Contain 1000 Adult Catfish: Product Description

Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) from Benuwatts (visit http://benuwatts.com) is a high quality, affordable and reliable alternative for fish farming for both rural and urban dwellers.

With this product, there is no need to put up with high cost and all the inconveniences that come with concrete and plastic ponds.

You can easily use wood or galvanized iron to create a suitable frame in order to have a brand new fish pond, just anywhere you desire.

Colour: can come in a variety (black, white, yellow, blue, red, etc.) sometimes.

Dimensions:
Length: 10ft
Width: 12ft
Height: 4ft

Volume:
Gallon: 3,590
Liters: 13,592

Stocking Capacity (Estimate):
Up to 2000 for Juvenile catfish (as an example)
≤ 1000 for Catfish of about six months

Suitability:
Shrimps, prawns and all tropical fishes, including Clarias gariepinus, Heterobranchus longifillis, Hetero-clarias and other Catfish species; Tilapia and other Chichlid species, etc.

Type/Quality: Ship grade (grade used in ship building that withstand enormous tidal waves at sea)

Padding:
Reinforced, Single

Advantages of Benuwatts Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) Ponds:

- Tough and light weight with high tensile strength; can withstand wear and tear without puncture

- Non-toxic and non-corrosive to water and fishes

- Durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)

- Less expensive compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks

- Benuwatts RTs, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth

- Benuwatts RT ponds can easily be removed and carried to another location, thereby making it ideal for tenants

- Suitable for small scale fish farming in areas like compound, backyard, garage, garden, etc.

- Ideal for large scale fish farming investments/projects in open fields

- High degree of customization to suit a variety of farming projects

- RTs from Benuwatts are UV-stabilized, and can therefore withstand extreme weather events occasioned by climate change.

- Low height gives you easy access to watch the fishes

- Light colours do not only make it easier to see the fishes, but also beautify your farm

Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by bravoalpha(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
benuwatts:
Hello guys, we are making this response for those who may be interested in constructing reliable fish pond that can take about up to 500, 850, 1000, 1500, 2000 adult catfish (or any custom size).

Beside the following description for this particular product, you can view product price, more products and contact details by visiting BENUWATTS WEBSITE at http://benuwatts.com

Reinforced Tarpaulin For Mobile Pond That Will Contain 1000 Adult Catfish: Product Description

Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) from Benuwatts (visit http://benuwatts.com) is a high quality, affordable and reliable alternative for fish farming for both rural and urban dwellers.

With this product, there is no need to put up with high cost and all the inconveniences that come with concrete and plastic ponds.

You can easily use wood or galvanized iron to create a suitable frame in order to have a brand new fish pond, just anywhere you desire.

Colour: can come in a variety (black, white, yellow, blue, red, etc.) sometimes.

Dimensions:
Length: 10ft
Width: 12ft
Height: 4ft

Volume:
Gallon: 3,590
Liters: 13,592

Stocking Capacity (Estimate):
Up to 2000 for Juvenile catfish (as an example)
≤ 1000 for Catfish of about six months

Suitability:
Shrimps, prawns and all tropical fishes, including Clarias gariepinus, Heterobranchus longifillis, Hetero-clarias and other Catfish species; Tilapia and other Chichlid species, etc.

Type/Quality: Ship grade (grade used in ship building that withstand enormous tidal waves at sea)

Padding:
Reinforced, Single

Advantages of Benuwatts Reinforced Tarpaulin (RT) Ponds:

- Tough and light weight with high tensile strength; can withstand wear and tear without puncture

- Non-toxic and non-corrosive to water and fishes

- Durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)

- Less expensive compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks

- Benuwatts RTs, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth

- Benuwatts RT ponds can easily be removed and carried to another location, thereby making it ideal for tenants

- Suitable for small scale fish farming in areas like compound, backyard, garage, garden, etc.

- Ideal for large scale fish farming investments/projects in open fields

- High degree of customization to suit a variety of farming projects

- RTs from Benuwatts are UV-stabilized, and can therefore withstand extreme weather events occasioned by climate change.

- Low height gives you easy access to watch the fishes

- Light colours do not only make it easier to see the fishes, but also beautify your farm

Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by bravoalpha(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Am interested please
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by AnthonyAk(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
How do you change the water for the fish?
Re: My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond by Preprobiotics: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) / Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift / Make A Living With Piggery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.