Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery (863 Views)

Samsung Ghana Gift Man A New Galaxy S8+ As A Replacement For His Burnt Galaxy S5 / Any Custom ROM For Innjoo I2s / Any Where To Get Innjoo Fire Battery Or Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery by Readwarn(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2016
Please who knows the best replacement for this innjoo fire battery for the time being as I hope to gt it later in Slot. I've tried the nokia torchlight ba3 bt its nt stongg enuf and t keeps slipping off the ba3 terminal,its really frustrating.
Re: Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery by caltronov: 10:08pm On May 14, 2016
Readwarn:
Please who knows the best replacement for this innjoo fire battery for the time being as I hope to gt it later in Slot. I've tried the nokia torchlight ba3 bt its nt stongg enuf and t keeps slipping off the ba3 terminal,its really frustrating.
Simply get Qmobile A900 battery, swap the terminals with your innjoo battery. the dimensions of the battery is identical to innjoo's and it lasts well.
Re: Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery by Readwarn(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2016
caltronov:
Simply get Qmobile A900 battery, swap the terminals with your innjoo battery. the dimensions of the battery is identical to innjoo's and it lasts well.
Thanks!
But where can I get the battery and how do I change the battery terminal without damaging it.
Re: Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery by caltronov: 10:09am On May 15, 2016
Readwarn:
Thanks!
But where can I get the battery and how do I change the battery terminal without damaging it.
I got it for someone gsm village, abuja. I dunno where u reside, though u can check any phone sale and repair center then give the engineer there to change the the terminals for u.
Re: Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery by Readwarn(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2016
caltronov:
I got it for someone gsm village, abuja. I dunno where u reside, though u can check any phone sale and repair center then give the engineer there to change the the terminals for u.
I reside in Ibadan but the phone doesn't sound familiar. Ill try to look for t tho.
Thanks
Re: Help!!what's !the Best Replacement For Innjoo Fire Battery by caltronov: 10:51am On May 15, 2016
Readwarn:
I reside in Ibadan but the phone doesn't sound familiar. Ill try to look for t tho.
Thanks
ok

(1) (Reply)

Can MTN Tell Us Why They Are Being Wicked To We Data Users / Airtel Nigeria Deducting 4naira Per Call Received / Differences Between Tecno Winpad And SAGE 10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.