Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Real Enemies Of The South South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Enemies Of The South South. (1364 Views)

Bode Mustapha Exposes Buhari's Real Enemies / The Real Enemies Of Nigeria / Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 14, 2016
South South Nigeria, an oil producing geopolitical zone have been in the news lately for Militancy who claim that they are fighting the Nigeria government over many issue.
South South have enemies But who are the real enemies of the Niger Delta?
A true son of Niger Delta, Isaac Boro was against a particular set of people who claim to be brotherz to ND but they are the real enemies of South South.
They are trying to colonize south south oil to themselves and enslave the SSners.
South South people, wake up, the ibos have never loved you people, they are just trying to blackmail you people with their GEJ votes in 2015.
They are happy that you people are blowing up and destroying your environments with your militancy act.
One Nigeria is the best option for South South! Seperate yourselves from any association with the Ibos and learn to watch your backs.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by whitebeard(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
peace

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
whitebeard:
peace
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 14, 2016
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Ezedon(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
If we are truly one Nigeria, why are some people enjoying the benefits more than the other
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 14, 2016
I was not disappointed...am dat Igbo boy
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Ugomba(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2016
Yorubas Yorubas Yorubas. What kind of tribe is this?

10 Likes

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 14, 2016
I was thinking the op will disappoint me lo and behold i was not disappointed...am dat Igbo boy

7 Likes

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Rayhutar(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2016
Yiba man, sha una don discover oil for lagos, leave ND oil na, they said that they want Niger Delta Republic, how Biafra take be their enemy.

10 Likes

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 14, 2016
Ezedon:
If we are truly one Nigeria, why are some people enjoying the benefits more than the other
you people want to colonize south south oil.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 14, 2016
Ugomba:
Yorubas Yorubas Yorubas. What kind of tribe is this?
the truth de pain u?
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by EasternLion: 5:29pm On May 14, 2016
Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 14, 2016
Rayhutar:
Yiba man, sha una don discover oil for lagos, leave ND oil na, they said that they want Niger Delta Republic, how Biafra take be their enemy.
your ipob tricks will not work.
90% of South Southnerz want One Nigeria.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
EasternLion:
Yoruba!
e pain am.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by kemback2220003: 5:34pm On May 14, 2016
Some Yoloba pipz way of thinking keep me speechless, what is south south or niger delta, are the igbos not also in the so called south south?

1 Like

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2016
ovadozes:
I was thinking the op will disappoint me lo and behold i was not disappointed...am dat Igbo boy
we know your ipob trickz.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 14, 2016
kemback2220003:
Some Yoloba pipz way of thinking keep me speechless, what is south south or niger delta, are the igbos not also in the so called south south?
stop playing the victim card.
You people still have an aim to colonize south south oil.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
we know your ipob trickz.
Guy abeg no mention me again naa, I said i was not disappointed and u re saying "ipob tricks" u re supposed to have some sense
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2016
ovadozes:

Guy abeg no mention me again naa, I said i was not disappointed and u re saying "ipob tricks" u re supposed to have some sense
e pain am
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Donsamie(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
wel we the niger delta knws d yoruba is our problem nt d igbos nd soon we'll start dealing with all ur lies
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
e pain am
Gerarahia mehn....no be only pain, am having heart attack becuase of a useless thread on nairaland
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
Donsamie:
wel we the niger delta knws d yoruba is our problem nt d igbos nd soon we'll start dealing with all ur lies
yawns. you are not a niger deltan. Stop lying.. Oya swerve
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
una sure say them find oil for lagos?
we get to check

long live
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2016
wolfslair:
una sure say them find oil for lagos? we get to check

long live
ipob youth spotted.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by ba7man(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
South South Nigeria, an oil producing geopolitical zone have been in the news lately for Militancy who claim that they are fighting the Nigeria government over many issue.
South South have enemies But who are the real enemies of the Niger Delta?
A true son of Niger Delta, Isaac Boro was against a particular set of people who claim to be brotherz to ND but they are the real enemies of South South.
They are trying to colonize south south oil to themselves and enslave the SSners.
South South people, wake up, the ibos have never loved you people, they are just trying to blackmail you people with their GEJ votes in 2015.
They are happy that you people are blowing up and destroying your environments with your militancy act.
One Nigeria is the best option for South South! Seperate yourselves from any association with the Ibos and learn to watch your backs.
A word is enough for the wise.
Guy I'm Yoruba but this your story no join.

The real ND enemies are within, their leaders and some greedy set of people fighting for their own stomachs with guns and bombs.

I can bet that no matter how they're compensated, the average ND indegene will never feel it....... I just pity their supporters here that might be broke for life despite bursting their blood vessels online.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 14, 2016
ba7man:
Guy I'm Yoruba but this your story no join.

The real ND enemies are within, their leaders and some greedy set of people fighting for their own stomachs with guns and bombs.

I can bet that no matter how they're compensated, the average ND indegene will never feel it....... I just pity their supporters here that might be broke for life despite bursting their blood vessels online.
these Niger Deltan Avengerz are sponsored by Igbos and the President Jonathan, GEJ the ineffectual baboon.
Lets call spade a spade.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by ba7man(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
these Niger Deltan Avengerz are sponsored by Igbos and the President Jonathan, GEJ the ineffectual baboon.
Lets call spade a spade.
Its not proven yet so we can't conclude.

People sympathetic to GEJ? ....... yes.

GEJ himself?........... no answer.
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
you people want to colonize south south oil.
Tribalist 100%Like i said in ur oda post,you will actually carry ur intense hatred for d Igbos to ur grave.keep it up
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
Lets call spade a spade.
GEJ may be an ineffectual baboon but he was d president of Nigeria while u were a gateman in d streets.And u still are.Guy sit down and think abt ur life for once
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Omokunlex:
Lets call spade a spade.
GEJ may be an ineffectual baboon but he was d president of Nigeria while u were a gateman.And u still are.Guy sit down and think abt ur life for once

1 Like

Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by gevans(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2016
Another sentimental thread, Lord please help us
Re: The Real Enemies Of The South South. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 14, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
GEJ may be an ineffectual baboon but he was d president of Nigeria while u were a gateman.And u still are.Guy sit down and think abt ur life for once
sharap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maritime University: Amaechi Was Right. / Photos: Construction Of Pedestrian Bridge At Berger Bus Stop Nearing Completion / See Names Of Governing Council And Board Of Trustees Of The Ogoni Clean Up Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.