Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law (539 Views)

Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" / Wande Coal, Kiss Daniel, Simi & Falz Has Wowed Me - 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law by gistyinka(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
Read excerpts of the interview after the jump

How he developed his fake accent

Ever since I was in secondary school, I have had this fake accent. I started with making fun of people and my siblings but as soon as I got into the university, I began to focus on my music and I decided to apply the brand in my music. After university, the brand began to grow bigger so I decided to branch out and I began to do short and funny videos. Now it puts food on my table.

On practicing law before going into music

I actively practiced for about two years after I was called to the bar in 2012. I was always going to court. It was not easy keeping my alter ego in check but I had to. I had to restrain myself from not being funny. Those that surrounded me at the time knew as well that I was trying my best to be ‘sane’ because it would have been catastrophic if I had allowed my alter ego to take over. I had to control everything from within.

If he would take over his father’s chambers

I cannot take over my father’s law chambers because it is a law firm and not a family business. There are so many lawyers there that are capable of continuing the legacy; so it is not something that I necessarily have to do.

I Had No Intention of Practising Law Again -- Falz

Re: Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law by cruzita(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2016
undecided *yawns *.who cares?

1 Like

Re: Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law by excellentmomma(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
Funny guy cheesy

At least better than Charly boy and Justice Oputa, his dad.

Sons and daughters should be allowed to do what they are comfortable in.
Re: Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
falz my guy
Re: Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 14, 2016
Falz very funny guy smiley
I love his accent and comic side in music smiley very refreshing
He will go a long way in entertainment.

Kudos my guy!

(1) (Reply)

Indian Activist Ends 16-year Hunger Strike With A Lick Of Honey / “I Can Never Be With A Man That Talks Too Much” – Toke Makinwa / Oh Dear! Who Did This To Korede Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.