Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business (19995 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Letenwam: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin who is one of the actors with a stake in the business sector, in a new interview disclosed that Nollywood may collapse soon.

According to the actress who converted from Christianity to Islam few years ago, the activities of pirates coupled with the lack of investment in the sector might soon lead to its collapse, and the fear of not being stranded should that happen, pushed her into creating other sources of income to survive.

Liz Anjorin who also debunked rumours of being financed by a Sugar Daddy,  stated that all her wealth came from hard work and creativity.

“I decided to put in more hard work and create multiple streams of income after realising that the movie industry will soon collapse.

‘‘Nobody wants to go broke and it is that fear that brought out the creativity in me and pushed me into business”

“Piracy is affecting the industry so much while the lack of proper investment is also another issue threatening the sector.

“While other people go from one party to another to enjoy themselves, I am busy at work, thinking of how to make a success of my life.

“I work very hard to earn my money. I go through a lot of stress every day but people just think that I just sleep and all these things come to me on a silver platter.

“The talk of having a sugar daddy is annoying because there is nothing like that. The truth is that God is the only sugar daddy I have.

“Some people will just sit down and say I get support from some politicians but in Nigeria of today; nobody will constantly give you money except you work with your two hands. But some individuals will just sit somewhere and concoct all sorts of lies about me.”

On her faceoff with Ronke Oshodi-Oke, Liz Anjorin said that it was nothing personal, adding that she only tried to let her colleague know that people were free to express themselves the way they wanted.

“I made my point and I used it as a signal to others that they should leave my job for me.

The most painful thing you can say to a very hard working person is to look for their trouble. An average hustler is aggressive in nature. A real hustler doesn’t eat, I hardly eat. I wake up 5:00am every day.

“I feel your colleague should be your family. If you have issues with anybody, you can call them and discuss them. It’s just a normal disagreement that can happen between two people. Through her statement, I realised that she was pained. I don’t believe in talking down on someone because the person spends his or her money.”

https://lailasnews.com/fear-of-going-broke-drove-me-into-business-liz-anjorin/

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Stop jelos crooner grin

Nice one with your new ride and God bless you for working harder to Rock ... but please , please and please don’t be Rude to your elders in the industry... you are very small in age to Aunty RONKE Oshodi Oke , please try and apologize and God will bless you more

CEO 3rdavenue Farms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by simplyhonest(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
even the "small girl, big God" crew claims hardworking, so plz enjoy your "hard work" and be true to yourself....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
This girl too talk Abeg. The new 'Reuben Abati ' of nollywood Yoruba sector. Shior

14 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nukilia: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
simplyhonest:
even the "small girl, big God" crew claims hardworking, so plz enjoy your "hard work" and be true to yourself....
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy you get bard mouth chai
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by donstan18: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Very very hardworking

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by ElRapido: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Beware of snakes they don't hiss anymore, they call you hubby, babe, friend.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Houseofglam7(f): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
But no one asked eh undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Izabel(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Being broke is the worst

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by HerCuteness(f): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Izabel:
Being broke is the worst

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Tunchi101(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
OK undecided undecided
Abeg who knows when FRSC dey shortlist?
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Leonbonapart(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Allahu in sugar daddy's name? How about blowing yourself up... Allahuakbar in every dirty thing
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Olalan(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Have the magas shown signs of not paying in the nearest future.
BTW it's an open secrete that the luxurious lifestyle of majority if not all actress is funded by their whoring activities

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by 6Ebisco: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/model-posts-selfie-next-to-her-dead.html

I didn’t expect people to condemn me over Aramide comment – Ebiye http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/i-didnt-expect-people-to-condemn-me.html

Tope Alabi in pain as fraudsters extort money using her name http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/tope-alabi-in-pain-as-fraudsters-extort.html

Angela Okorie called out by producer for abandoning movie set http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/angela-okorie-called-out-by-producer.html
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2018
God is your sugar daddy? Are you mad?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by tstx(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Yeah

The Business of

"small girl with a big God"

See my signature
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Laysmt001(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Iffa hear any business
Abi Small girl big God Humanitarian foundation

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
Poverty is not a disease.......its something worse!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Flexherbal(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
It is always good to have other sources of income.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by tstx(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Laysmt001:
Iffa hear any business

Abi Small girl big God Humanitarian foundation
Humanitarian foundation ..... rotf

Check my profile

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nancymee: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Interesting
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Having sugar daddies are side hustle for nollywood actresses.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Kendumazy(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by millionboi(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2018
The same with me.

Thy is nothing as sweet as self employment
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by 8stargeneral: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2018
Dating sugar daddy is part of hard working, nobody want to go broke,anywhich way nah way shocked
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by SEONaijaExpert: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Even without the fear of being broke, business is a good thing to do.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Yinxies(f): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
No matter your hustle, hardwork pays... No work is easy at all... Prostitution and stealing must be very hard too
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
That was cool...
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Why she come resemble Tonto Dike like this
Re: Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2018
What Kind of. Business ma.... grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Da-silva's Son, Abdulroheem's 3rd Birthday Is Today, Mum Shares Lovely Pics / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son's Olajuwon 7th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Photos From Noble Igwe's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.