Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) (805 Views)

Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo / Windscreen Cleaner In Suit Spotted In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by harbyj1(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2016
Abdulahi Olatoyan is the dapper windscreen cleaner who was spotted wearing suit while doing his job in Abeokuta area of Ogun State. See photos

Olatoyan who claims to be a drop out at the University of Ilorin, said he turned to the street after the demise of his father to make a living and save enough money to start a business and hopes to return to school to finish his studies one day.

More photos at http://ng.nairaland.com/?1115946511177/wind-screen-cleaner/

Lalasticlala

Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by DesChyko: 5:43pm On May 14, 2016
It is called 'packaging'. The cloth no go dey inside wardrobe produce food for am.

But, abeg, change the name of that cloth to coat or jacket. I feel cheated undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by Gpopsicle(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2016
front page material oooooo
Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by Benjom(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2016
Quite unfortunate. He was pushed to the wall economically/financially.
Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by jmichlins(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2016
Dignity in labor and if he does his job well believe me he will charge more than others and have bigger and better customers. Talk about packaging and ask apple
Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 6:23pm On May 14, 2016
DesChyko:
It is called 'packaging'. The cloth no go dey inside wardrobe produce food for am.

But, abeg, change the name of that cloth to coat or jacket. I feel cheated undecided
why do you feel cheated? because he is a windscreen cleaner and you are a white collar officer who sits on a big chair in a big office? smh4u angry angry
Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by DesChyko: 6:31pm On May 14, 2016
AfricanApple:
why do you feel cheated? because he is a windscreen cleaner and you are a white collar officer who sits on a big chair in a big office? smh4u angry angry

I'm not a white collar officer, sorry. And that he's a windscreen cleaner doesn't make him less of a man in my opinion. I posted such from the view that while we really take extra care to make our suits super shiny, someone uses it in a carefree manner. That makes me feel cheated of my time and priorities as regards to that kind of wear.
Re: Meet Man In Suit Spotted As A Windscreen Cleaner In Ogun State (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2016
DesChyko:

I'm not a white collar officer, sorry. And that he's a windscreen cleaner doesn't make him less of a man in my opinion. I posted such from the view that while we really take extra care to make our suits super shiny, someone uses it in a carefree manner. That makes me feel cheated of my time and priorities as regards to that kind of wear.
understood wink

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To be A Film Director? / Material The Nigerian Tax Laws Its Application Understanding Firs Operates / The Difference Between Bathing In Lagos And Kabba (kogi State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.