Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo (63403 Views)

Daughter Of Hospital Cleaner In South Africa Becomes A Medical Doctor (photo / Rosemary Amposah, A Female Welder, Tells Her Story / Windscreen Cleaner In Suit Spotted In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
This is a real lady with focus. Instead of waiting for someone to foot her bills and take care of her, this 'strong' girl has decided to map out her future with her own hands. good for her. The lady who works as a cleaner at a cinema in Abuja -revealed that she is not deterred by what she experiences at her place of work...

Hear her story below;

I need to work for the next two years, so that I can afford to pay my fees for tertiary studies. I lost my dad at a tender age, my mom could only see me through secondary school. She asked me to go learn a trade after I graduated. But I have a dream... I want to be a lawyer, I always dream and imagine myself in that wig and gown, defending or prosecuting people. So I told my mom about it, she called my elder sister who lives here in Abuja and informed her of my decision. She pleaded with her to accommodate and get me a job, which my elder sister did a month latter. I am a cleaner in a cinema at the moment, I don't let the attitudes of customer get to me because I have a bigger picture of where I am going. My present cant deter me from my future, so I enjoy my job because its the key finance to my education tomorrow.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/pretty-lady-who-works-as-cleaner-in.html

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by ERONX(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Reminds me of my dad, my dad rode bikes and hubbled on buses as a Conductor all around Surulere and Oshodi in Lagos, so as to pursue his dream of getting an education in UNILAG... Thank God for his Mercy he is now a Senior Advocate and a Professor in Law.
Destiny can be Delayed but it can never be Denied

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 1:40pm On May 19, 2016
God bless this lady

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by dainformant(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2016
where are all those girls complaining of stingy guys...come and see ur life

353 Likes 28 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 1:44pm On May 19, 2016
wow,am proud of you girl

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by teekay213(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
inspiring! move on God is with you.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by nedu2000(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
Since we say men and women shld be treated equally,then a female cleaner shouldn't be a big deal

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by HurtgenForest: 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
nedu2000:
Since we say men and women shld be treated equally,then a female cleaner shouldn't be a big deal

Exactly.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 2:02pm On May 19, 2016
it's a big deal in a place like Abuja.
nedu2000:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Seeeeeeee: 2:14pm On May 19, 2016
If everyone drop's their own version of story, you will count yourself lucky among the living.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Godfullsam(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2016
may Almighty God crown her efforts with excellence. I also started as a cleaner in a bank here in abuja, but today I am a graduate and married with a kid.

Nothing is impossible to anyone that believes...

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Pidggin(f): 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
it's a big deal in a place like Abuja.

Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by oglalasioux(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that people attach sentiment to their jobs. That's why a Keke driver will queue up when unemployed people are called. We are unemployed because we lack dignity and love for what we do.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by SirREX94: 2:38pm On May 19, 2016
Bae, follow ur heart, so long as u're passionate about it!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 2:41pm On May 19, 2016
too much forming in the city
Pidggin:

Why?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
dainformant:
where are all those girls complaining of stingy guys...come and see ur life
Calm down bro , she is not the only beautiful girl that is doing a low paid job to make another bigger move in life joor. grin grin

But where those girls dem dey now sef ? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Destined2win: 3:03pm On May 19, 2016
Well I think speaking up will land her a sponsor

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by WestAfricanGoon: 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
undecided

I guess this story is supposed to stand out because she's pretty or what? There are literally a million stories like this in Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by FrankValency(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
good
Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
Ok good one. I love independent ladies, not d gold-digging women we have here on nl.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by brunofarad(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
If that girl ever had the opportunity to know what some of us passed through embarassed when we were starting whatever we are into now,she will be singing praises topped with some SHOKI moves.

When we had to save dilligently for the week's meal....cos you are not sure of when the next sales would come.

We count it all JOY tho

PORTHARCOURT WASN'T SMILING

Check my profile guys,

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by UnknownT: 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
Another Jumoke, people will line up to pay for her university education . power of Social Media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by gbishman: 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
Wow, God bless you and use your story to impact other ABuja girls that there is dignity in labour
Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by izzou(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
Olajumoke

The guy who wears suit to clean windscreen

And this one??

Next topic please

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by herkeym001(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
I love you bae

1 Like

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by Tombrook0: 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
TASK COMPLETE CLEANING SERVICE

Residential & offices, Estate,Post Building Construction Cleaning

After Party Cleaning

Pre & post construction cleaning
all floors cleaning,
Rest rooms,
Windows,
Rug etc.

Fumigations
pest,
snake,
rodents,
bedbugs controls..
General fumigation of office,homes and industries .

Relocation -loading and offloading .

Cutting and trimming of flowers / gardens .

Monthly sanitation

TASK COMPLETE WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO SERVE.

Please call on us today

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by nickxtra(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
Good one, fine girl. And also, don't allow Abuja men to deceive you. We know them o grin
Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by amuokuko: 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
The trending way to get connect or God picking ur call is to get a good blogger who will publish a well painted story about you nd zoom, God picks ur call..

Wish her the best cous i know soon someone will volunteer to finance her education..

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by AntiWailer: 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
Good girl
Re: A Lady Cleaner In A Cinema In Abuja Shares Her Story. Photo by FrankValency(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
If everyone drop's their own version of story, you will count yourself lucky among the living.
atleast she shared hers , u can share urs too grin or u appreciate her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.