Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Azoospermia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Azoospermia (1110 Views)

Azoospermia / The Ultimate Natural Cure For Varicocele,Low Sperm Count &Azoospermia In Nigeria / Men With Azoospermia,oligoospermia Etc-our Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2016
Pls guyz, any one who can help on how to cure Azoospermia, helpful suggestions will be highly appreciated, thank you in advance
Re: Azoospermia by Bolade005: 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
Azoospermia is a very serious problem. It is the absence of motile sperm in the semen. Bro, the best suggestion is for you to see a doctor. For you to know you're suffering from Azoospermia then I take it you've already seek for professional help and that's all you need.
Re: Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2016
Azoospermia is when a man has no sperm at all......hope u guyz can help me out with the solution
Re: Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2016
Owk........tnks bro Do u knw a proffesional I can talk to
Re: Azoospermia by PapaZeus(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2016
Ur face alone show say u lack sperm.run to synagogue
Re: Azoospermia by ademasta(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2016
Op did you get it by frequent masturbation or what? Or inheritance?
Re: Azoospermia by evanscheck(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2016
How did u confirm that it is azoospermia.did u do a sperm count test or wat?
Re: Azoospermia by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2016
V u ever had an std
Re: Azoospermia by ritzyvic1(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
There are many causes of azoospermia and treatment depends on the cause.
When it's due to blockage in vas deferens or epididimys, it could be corrected by microsurgery
When it's due to hormonal imbalance, drugs could be used to rectify that. Some other cases, testicular sperm retrieval and other assisted reproductive technologies like IVF can still help you have kids. Visit a good hospital
Re: Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2016
I wanna say a big tnks to every1 who commented, now listen to how it really happened
The victim has never seen his sperm b4, at over 25years, he never saw it, he tried masturbation maybe anytin will come up, but no positive result, we dnt knw any doctor.
Tnks to u all
Re: Azoospermia by eyinjuege: 6:28am On May 19, 2016
Go to any hospital, and asked to be referred to a urologist in a teaching hospital.

You don't have to know a doctor before you can see one in a hospital.

1 Like

Re: Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
I wann say a big tnk u 2 every1 whO tOok dere time to reply, actually dis tin is serioously affecting sOme1 very clOse tO me
We are not sure if its azOospermia, dis guy is above 25years & his joystick is like dat Of a 6month old baby.
I really hope some1 with gud info could reply......love u all
Pls keep d cOmment cuming..¤u might be helping sum1
Re: Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
The victim has gone to see a doctor.

Carrying out test on dis kind of ailment is very expensive.

So we decided to pause till dere is enough cash

but any1 who has seen some1 who dis kind of ailment, should pls try to shed more light
Re: Azoospermia by freshpzy1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s][/s]pls help me mention some1 who can help push dis to front page

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Probiotics - Benefits And Supplements / Cure Stubborn Staphylococcus & All Infections Permanently With Libracin Products / What Is Wrong In Using Bitters To Cure Premature Ejaculation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.