Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies (16261 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by chimere66: 9:36pm On May 14, 2016
Nigeria international Asisat Oshoala starred for Arsenal Ladies in their 1-0 win over Chelsea to English Women FA Cup title.

Oshoala started the encounter and was a delight to watch against fellow Nigerian born England international Eniola Aluko and came close twice as Danielle Carter's brilliant strike handed victory to Pedro Martinez Losa's ladies at Wembley.

The Super Falcons striker came close in the 43rd and 61st minutes but her efforts were denied before she was replaced in the 88th minute.

The victory saw the Gunners win a record 14th English women FA Cup title and ensured Oshoala lifted her first silverware in England two months after she dumped Liverpool Ladies.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-super-falcons-forward-asisat.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2016
I have crush on dis lady......I need someone to hook me up with her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 14, 2016
Nice one...even the hanged kini reps gunners...#BOOM

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by jdstunt(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2016
I'm so happy for this girl More grease to her elbow....!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by derrick333(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
I have crunch on dis lady
Jesu !!! Bros Wtin u say u get on her ?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by optional1(f): 4:34am On May 15, 2016
Congrat to her.

Tnk God my sit was not sold.

Happy Birthday to My Super Sweet Mother.

Happy Birthday to Joshrob my mom birthday mate but my mama still senior u.

Happy Pentecost Sunday Catholic Faithful.

13 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On May 15, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Nobody: 7:44am On May 15, 2016
beautiful girl.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by mars123(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2016
diligence and consistency will always bring you success.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by oshe11: 10:38am On May 15, 2016
she is beta dan Diego Costa n Giroud

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by drejenny(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Haha nothing but joy
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by opius: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Congratulation .....

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by tollytexy(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
I have her number.. send 30k to my GTbank acct and i go give u

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Rapmaestro(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Hmmm.. Congrat
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by pyyxxaro: 10:39am On May 15, 2016
After make she come help us strike 2day

We don tire for Giroud with e basin head embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by opius: 10:40am On May 15, 2016
oshe11:
she is beta dan Diego Costa
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by watered(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
In Simi's voice "You be tiff"

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by kumakunta: 10:41am On May 15, 2016
They should replace her with Giraud next season, maybe then arsenal might win the epl.
And what is it with arsenal and FA cups?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by gistmeloveblog: 10:42am On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

smelling Asss Gold digger...

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by UltraSphinx(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2016
NA LIE JOR DEM NO deserve the title!! NA ojoro those girls do, dey don go open nyash for referee
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by AlexCk: 10:43am On May 15, 2016
Abeg, make we sign am jare,
She berra pass sanogo na, grin
She fit bad pass giroud sef grin, watched her clips on YouTube, n she badder than bad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by emmayayodeji(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2016
look at that bra in the background... endtime bra.

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by alobright17(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2016
Arsenal and Fa Cup hmmmmm anyway Gunners till end.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by JuanJO(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2016
who have her numbe? need to tell her good job in her hearing, just dat...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by tammie24: 10:47am On May 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by wunmi590(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2016
Keep doing us proud, we love you and we will always pray for your success.
#GodBlessNigeriansMakingUsProud
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by ebig21(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2016
. Congrats
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by ybalogs(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2016
Who says Arsenal didn't win anything this season?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Misternas89(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2016
E b like say I dey see something red in colour wey dey on hanging shocked shocked. Love this girl gidi gan buh I no need her numba oooo, mk una no strt calling me golddigger.....i trust nairalanders grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by ybalogs(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2016
What the men refused to do this season, our ladies have done it. Gunners for life. #YaGunnersYa #GoonersFamily

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by m2dl: 10:57am On May 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
beautiful girl.
u called ur fellow female " beautiful" ?? just say she's gud not wat wat wat
lesbiian alert........

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.