Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies (16268 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. / Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot At Africa Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Nobody: 11:00am On May 15, 2016
m2dl:

u called ur fellow female " beautiful" ??
just say she's gud not wat wat wat

lesbiian alert........
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by banme1(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
jdstunt:
I'm so happy for this girl More grease to her elbow....!
power. Not grease
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by santanamimi(f): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Congrats
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by bestower: 11:03am On May 15, 2016
With your user name she will definitely stay away from u.(onijagidijagan=troublesome)
Onijagidijagan:
I have crush on dis lady......I need someone to hook me up with her.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by cydophobia(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

With this your moniker?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Gebbson007(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
follow her on iG she go follow bck ,frm dre do ur tin.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by olayinkaj2(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2016
She is making us proud. But that kostey in the background though.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by egedege1(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2016
I see,a pink Bra-zilian at her back
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by egedege1(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2016
I see a pink Bra-zilian at her back
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2016
gistmeloveblog:

smelling Asss Gold digger...
Na love he get for the babe o. cheesy
Because ladies football no get money.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Ohanete2: 12:20pm On May 15, 2016
na bra i dey see so
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by iwakacome: 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
iamGraced:
Nice one...even the hanged kini reps gunners...#BOOM

Your eyes sha

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by tigar007(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2016
UltraSphinx:
NA LIE JOR DEM NO deserve the title!! NA ojoro those girls do, dey don go open nyash for referee

You should have come to this world as bathroom slippers...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Dabss(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2016
jdstunt:
I'm so happy for this girl
More grease to her elbow....!
*more power to her elbow. wink
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by lozanni(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Onijagidijagan post=45626218]I have crush on dis lady......I need someone to hook me up with her.[/quote

I hope you get what you wish for; though that moniker sounds like the name a native doc. will give his child. lolz.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by UltraSphinx(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
tigar007:

You should have come to this world as bathroom slippers...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bros why u con take am personal? Na joke me just dey joke for here... I'm a huge fan of #MadeInNigeria celebrities
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by frisky2good(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2016
Be her friend on facebook, follow her on twitter and Instagram and then pursue her in your dreams. Who knows, you might get lucky.

Onijagidijagan:
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by blackjah(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
who lick that banana close to that bra behind them?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Skoopy(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Did you just say; YOU HAVE A CRUSH FOR HER MONEY? : cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
tollytexy:

I have her number.. send 30k to my GTbank acct and i go give u
na so scamming dey take start oooo.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by tollytexy(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

na so scamming dey take start oooo.
I'm a man of God.. lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2016
tollytexy:

I'm a man of God.. lol
lolz an end time man of God tongue
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by drugzdavirus: 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
Pretty legend
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by andy82: 3:37pm On May 15, 2016
iamGraced:
Nice one...even the hanged kini reps gunners...#BOOM

u bad gonn. wetin carry ur eye go there.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 15, 2016
Who be the dog in that 2nd picture ?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Hook you up like say you FISH..

Warris dis ?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by bakare164(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2016
That is my girl,A proud of you.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by muhamadnur: 9:27pm On May 15, 2016
oshe11:
she is beta dan Diego Costa n Giroud
you must be day dreaming
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by fuckpoverty(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
jst dial 080amadioha dats her number
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by Ayatul(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2016
I'm a proud supporter of the Ladies team. D men's team should yansh off, Always coming second.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wins FA Cup With Arsenal Ladies by WaZoBiaLander: 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
emmayayodeji:
look at that bra in the background... endtime bra.

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME SEE AM OOO,MAYBE NA HER BRA BE THAT BUT WHY SAMPLE IT? GUESS THEY DIDN'T REALISE THAT SOMEBODY'S BRA WAS PHOTOBOMBING THEIR PICS

AFCON Morocco Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022 / Nigeria’s Super Eagles Ready For Congo,says Keshi / Chierika Ukogu To Represent Nigeria In Rowing, Olympics