Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pete Edochie Kidnapped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pete Edochie Kidnapped (2493 Views)

Awolowo Is Nigeria’s Best Politician Ever - Pete Edochie / Pete Edochie Rates Awolowo Nigeria's Best Politician Ever. / Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by sjeezy8: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

stop joking. for all we know he can be being used for rituals because some people might think he will bring them great fortune.
for all we know he is probably not safe, this is not a laughing matter.

i feel for Rita Edochie, her brother-in-law being kidnapped.
thank God her husband was released though.

everyone pray,

Im dead serious kidnappings in the East are very common and money rituals lol wont happen with this guy, all the people i know personally who have gotten kidnapped were released after they paid the ransome

Hes probably chattin with them about his upcoming films lol
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
udezue:

I wonder why any sane person will find this funny.

true talk oo!!

asha 80:

What i meant by that statement is this kidnapping thing has been going on for sometime and some notable people (ABC transports wife,Pokobros) have suffered from this nonsense.I just feel that publicity given to this story is a bit high but nevertheless it is an an extremely bad situation.

However i do not think it will stop.

and you dont know. this man they may think is rich and they might decide to use him for rituals or to get money.
this is not those common cases where random people are kidnapped. this man is an actor so they might think his body has something to offer. you know these insane people.

and i dont think its being over publicized i just think the media is doing its job by keeping people informed.
every major news station in nigeria is covering this story. its just part of the job.
sjeezy8:

Im dead serious kidnappings in the East are very common and money rituals lol wont happen with this guy, all the people i know personally who have gotten kidnapped were released after they paid the ransome

Hes probably chattin with them about his upcoming films lol
until we are positive he is safe and sound i dont want to joke about anything.
once again, (drool . . . )
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by qblaze(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2009
It's time to use some of that jazz!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by babapupa: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
asha-

What else is new?? You still no get sense anyways,
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by asha80(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
babapupa:

asha-

What else is new?? You still no get sense anyways,

shocked
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Beaf: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
Sad. If there were jobs and a culture of education, people wouldn't stoop to this sort of crime.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2009
Beaf:

Sad. If there were jobs and a culture of education, people wouldn't stoop to this sort of crime.

true, i just finished discussing this with my mom.   undecided
now that 419 is losing business because people around the world are becoming more aware, thanks to ABC and MSNBC, 419 is going out of business.
thats why there has been a rise in kidnappings lately.
na wa oo!! see what no jobs is causing people to do.  sad
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by SapeleGuy: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2009
Beaf:

Spot on.
People Destroy People have entrenched a culture of self aggrandisement and looting. In response, the people have two choices, beg for crumbs or take the whole loaf.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
SapeleGuy:

Spot on.
People Destroy People have entrenched a culture of self aggrandisement and looting. In response, the people have two choices, beg for crumbs or take the whole loaf.
na true talk oo!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
Some will neVER say they love an Entertainment star except one evil or negativity befall them.

I hope they release the buddie fast and hope his movie counterpart do something and Nollywood too.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
brein:

Some will neVER say they love an Entertainment star except one evil or negativity befall them.

I hope they release the buddie fast and hope his movie counterpart do something and Nollywood too.
what does nollywood have to do with this?
this issue will be taken to court! i dont think there is anything nollywood can do.
he is just a nollywood actor, thats all.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
What does nollywood have to do with this?

ofcourse there are pending roles for him to play character in da movies. . . They wld def do something on his behalf except they are stupid to keep quiet over this. tongue
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by nex(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
nigeria is not safe at all,for everyone its really really sad cry
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
this is just getting out of hand!!
why wont they kidnap the people in office/the government

they have ALL the money.
the same money that is keeping those armed robbers in their misery.
if jobs were there in Nigeria, this wouldnt be happening like this.

sha!!!

joblessness.

does anyone know the estimate percentage of unemployment in Nigeria?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 17, 2009
the legacy of MEND - Nigeria is now officially like those south american republics where kidnapping is an industry
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by IGWEUSA(m): 5:22am On Aug 17, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this is just getting out of hand!!
[b]why wont they kidnap the people in office/the government[/b]they have ALL the money.
the same money that is keeping those armed robbers in their misery.

why wont you shut down your system instead of spewing silly arguments. The fact remains that any form of kidnapping shouldnt be advocated or condoned
whether it relates to the rich or the poor.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by ikeyman00(m): 5:56am On Aug 17, 2009
igwe usa

why wont you shut down your system instead of spewing silly arguments. The fact remains that any form of kidnapping shouldnt be advocated or condoned

i tell u!!

just looking at em
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by nex(m): 6:03am On Aug 17, 2009
The goat that takes hostage of the lion shall end up in the lion's dinner plate.

The iroko tree that is attacked by a termite will give account of its name.

I hope this is what you all want. I hope that MEND has fulfilled your heart desire as hardworking Nigerians who are striving in the hardship we all find ourselves are now made to pay for sins they did not commit. May God punish MEND for instituting this their culture of kidnapping in Nigeria. May they all be destroyed.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by generalzango(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2009
Poor man.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by blacksta(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2009
IGWE_USA:

I dont advocate kiddnappings but unfortunately Nigeria is reaping the seeds that was sowed a while back. but the in the Nigerian context the rich who have their hands in public purse are responsible for the misery vested on the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Reviews Bill On Gunshot Victims / Boko Haram Kills 3 Policemen. / Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.