Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects (2476 Views)

Mahama Begs EU To Release Funds To Ghana / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 / Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by MajeOfficial: 1:10am On Dec 08, 2012

Governor Rochas Okorocha

By Amby Uneze in Owerri

The Imo State Government and the European Union (EU) have entered into partnership to execute 200 micro projects in different communities of the state under the MPP9 community projects involving the nine Niger Delta states.
The disclosure was made by the EU Ambassador to Nigeria and ECOWAS, Dr. David Macre, when he paid a recent courtesy visit to the state governor, Mr. Rochas Okorocha, in government house, Owerri.

Macre explained that 100 projects have been launched in the first phase while agreement has been reached to execute another round of 100 projects in the second phase. The ambassador further explained that the choice of the projects was determined by the priority of the communities with overriding interest on education, health and infrastructural development.

He, however, lauded the development strides of government and promised to collaborate effectively with the state in its development.

The governor, in his reaction, expressed the state government’s readiness to partner the EU to ensure the completion of the projects. He also canvassed a sustainable synergy between the state government and EU towards promoting education as the cardinal programme of his administration.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/imo-eu-to-partner-in-200-micro-projects/132325/
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Afam4eva(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Great development.
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by PeterKbaba: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2012
First to comment WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2012
ok nah we r watching.T,A Orji ur mates dey perform o

2 Likes

Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by aminho(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2012
1st to commnt rochas is working woo!this is what i call do More talk less!!!how i wish all Govs can be lyk him!
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Iykecollins(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2012
Am I rilly d 1st to comment? Anyway ride on my amiable Governor, Imo must be better!
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by slap1(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2012
Owelle ndi Imo, idi anyi obi nma!
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva: .
enyi odikwa na nma? kedu udi coment di ihe a

2 Likes

Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Iykecollins: Am I rilly d 1st to comment? Any ride on my amiable Governor, Imo must be better!
ur not bro
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2012
PeterKbaba: First to comment WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
lukup sum1 beats u sir
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Ejine(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2012
T.A. Orji partners with the Youths to provide 200 tricycles.
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2012
EU IS BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S STOP BELIEVING THESE GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDAS, LET'S START QUESTIONING OUR GOVERNMENT THOROUGHLY embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Ejine(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2012
0lumide: EU IS BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S STOP BELIEVING THESE GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDAS, LET'S START QUESTIONING OUR GOVERNMENT THOROUGHLY embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just as the USA is 'broke' and highly indebted to the tune of trillions of dollars to China.

'Broke' is a purely subjective term.
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by drnoel: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2012
afam4eva: Great development.
Listen to u screaming great but the write-up didn't say what the projects are. Till we know what they want to do, we will see...
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by geez1: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Great plan!

Always planning
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by rickross2: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2012

Well i thought them say yorrober people are educated? Which kin question be this nau?

UK and USA are broke as well but go check the records and see how much money they are giving to third world countries this year alone.
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nightshift(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2012
Ala Owerre anyi, o wu unu nwe aka a! Apama Para m apara- Owerri arira mma!

1 Like

Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Owaabeo: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2012

MU------MU
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2012
my guy park well. Try your luck next time.
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by Balkan(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2012
This is a great news. This governor is worth emulating. Prob Ikiri and the PDP government fast. May your dayses be long Owele
Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by geez1: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2012
Dear Freeglobe,

Cc: afam4eva, One_Naira, PROUDLY IGBO, BiafraMailingList

For every plan in the SE, two projects are commissioned in the SW.

Regards
Geez

1 Like

Re: Imo, EU To Partner In 200 Micro-projects by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2012
aminho: 1st to commnt rochas is working woo!this is what i call do More talk less!!!how i wish all Govs can be lyk him!
Iykecollins: Am I rilly d 1st to comment? Anyway ride on my amiable Governor, Imo must be better!

^^^While you guys were busy typing dissertations, Afam beat you all to it with a tried and tested method that never fails; better luck next time though. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Survives 3 Days Under Water / I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! / CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.