Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 (20192 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Goska Village, Kill Scores, Burn Houses (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Tarfi Village: Death Toll Rises To 60 — ORTOM / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by ifeco4(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
Whenever I read ur comments on this forum, it becomes clearer to me that you didn't attend school!!! It seems you type before thinking instead of the other way round! My sympathy!

Seconded. The guy is seriously in need of mental help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Angoni(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2016
As long as the Beneu people want, the fulani will graze his cattle in their yards and kill them. Up to their youths to stop the killin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Luckylife(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2016
Seriously
omenka:
Thank God I felt pressed at time...

All thanks yet again to vanguard for giving the iPod Yoots another wonderful news to celebrate. Watch how they invade this thread and dance their macabre dance all over the place at the break of dawn. The pomp would be out of this world as usual.

When a bomb goes off, when herdsmen kill, and when NDA strikes, they get instant erection and can't help wanking off till eternity.

Hope the people responsible for this are brought to justice and lasting peace return to the people of Buruku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=omenka post=45630540]Thank God I felt pressed at time...

All thanks yet again to vanguard for giving the iPod Yoots another wonderful news to celebrate. Watch how they invade this thread and dance their macabre dance all over the place at the break of dawn. The pomp would be out of this world as usual.

When a bomb goes off, when herdsmen kill, and when NDA strikes, they get instant erection and can't help wanking off till eternity.

Hope the people responsible for this are brought to justice and lasting peace return to the people of Bur

Noted but at least RIP FIRST, haba....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by emymeeky: 10:07am On May 15, 2016
omenka:
You wey dey shame, wetin you dey find here at 3am?? Oh, oya tell me of time zone- tell me you are typing from "Amelika".

Call out your brethren let them come celebrate before the thread grows cold. Don't be shy. smiley

iPod Yoots would see everything wrong in Omenka typing by 4am but won't see anything wrong with themselves or their fellow yoots like the one up above doing same.

#MorePathetic.

This guy no get shame . wetin u de type these days no de make sense

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by emvico(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2016
undecided buruku or burukutu all join. na them sabi. if them like make them alow fulani kill them finish. e no concern me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by lielbree: 10:18am On May 15, 2016
They are Libyans cry
Buhari is wicked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Onenaira1: 10:37am On May 15, 2016
Lordave:
Guy you no dey shame, everytime you and Ipad Yoots even by 3am when you should be watching over your children sleep.

Fulani kill your brothers and sisters, first thing you do is to mock those alive before getting back to sympathise with your dead brothers.
Pathetic!

The problem with you and everybody else is you guys are still falling on the lie that Omenka is from Benue. 1. A member on NL once posted an old comment of Omenka (I'm assuming when he's yet to know what state to attache by force to). In that comment, the mofo gave himself away...the entire comment suggested he's not from Benue and the only time he's been to Benue was when he was stationed there. I can't remember the poster who posted the comment but whoever it waa, can you PLEASE post it here or better yet open a topic of it so people can stop confusing that Omenka **** as Benue indigenous.

There is a reason why he NEVER EVER once shed a tear or even cared what happens to Benue under fulani but yet opened an epistle topic when the fulani were getting attacked by the media.
That omenka dude is 190% fulani...no doubt in my mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Commentus2: 10:38am On May 15, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
undecided

Manage this for your stupidity.

Certificate Award by Seun
V.Chancellor Nairaland University of Zombie and Wailers Technology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by timilinda(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2016
Chei yah!!! Mtweeeew! Benue pple should just manage. After Buhari attends to issues that are more important than human lives, he will consider looking into this "Lybian" (Fulani?) herdsmen attack on Benue pple. And then he will resurrect those who were killed. Or better still they should see those killed as martyrs of Democracy! :'"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by MasterofNL: 10:45am On May 15, 2016
omenka:

Hope the people responsible for this are brought to justice and lasting peace return to the people of Buruku.

when will Buhari's army take this issue of killer herdsmen seriously wherever they are from?

Buhari seems to only talk tough on ND militants or IPOB.

If this continues, the whole Benue state may end up as large grazing field for fulani cattle. If these killer herdsmen are from Libya then be sure that it is the local fulani herdsmen that invite them to come sack villages with fertile lands so that they can occupy the land for grazing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by elopee3000(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2016
omenka:

if ur benue people don't value thier lives we igbos value ours let me not insult Benue people cus I don't u omenka is even from Benue ur a fulani man pretending to be from Benue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by MasterofNL: 10:51am On May 15, 2016
omenka, tell your people in Benue state to tell the Libyan government to call their invaders to order.

Benue people, arm yourselves and match towards Libya before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2016
mosesdejaviano:
I don't know how some APC supporters support blindly. When something is wrong, we should all collectively say that it is wrong. Even in patriotism, wrong should be said is wrong. It shows the level of education we have in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Nkoozi: 10:53am On May 15, 2016
omenka:
Shut up oga. If it isn't political, what is it doing here?? Why wasn't the thread created in the crimes section by the op??

Go sort yourself out with him mbok.

This omenka person, please is he a man or a kid? I've never read any reasonable comment from. Just negative statements to slight a particular tribe. It's embarrassing omenka, it's not a must to comment. Fellow NLders, u don't have to honour him with a response.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Lordave: 10:54am On May 15, 2016
Onenaira1:

The problem with you and everybody else is you guys are still falling on the lie that Omenka is from Benue. 1. A member on NL once posted an old comment of Omenka (I'm assuming when he's yet to know what state to attache by force to). In that comment, the mofo gave himself away...the entire comment suggested he's not from Benue and the only time he's been to Benue was when he was stationed there. I can't remember the poster who posted the comment but whoever it waa, can you PLEASE post it here or better yet open a topic of it so people can't stop confusing that Omenka monkey as Benue indigenous.

There is a reason why he NEVER EVER once shed a tear or even cared what happens to Benue under fulani but yet opened an epistle topic when the fulani were getting attacked by the media.
That omenka dude is 190% fulani...no doubt in my mind.
I've my doubts about his origin, very strong doubts indeed.
But I chose to stick to his claim as Benue indigenous because that claim of Benue origin is rendering him weak day by day and he shall one day confess to the forum about it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2016
Why is buhari keeping silence in all the Fulani herdsmen killings?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Chikwado1991(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
If u are happy and you know say "Sai baba"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by huntax(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
My question is, why are they attacking people? Is their home not in the bush with their cows? What are they doing attacking people's homes? Do they have demands? Are their cows being stolen or killed? Is this a masked terrorist group?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by omenka(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2016
So easy controlling these Neanderthals... Don't you just feel sorry for them?? cheesycheesy

See them falling all over themselves to see who gets the most attention from Omenka.

Out to ignore all anyway- kills them that way. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:18am On May 15, 2016
Ah cannot shout mbok!..

Sheyb he just told uS they're 4rm L!bya....
Fvck!ng dullard angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by successmatters(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2016
Krayzeejhay:
Ah cannot shout mbok!..

Sheyb he just told uS they're 4rm L!bya....

Fvck!ng dullard angry

We are waiting for Libyan president to come and arrest fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by successmatters(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2016
patchsk:

I wonder whether you are normal...
How you eat, shit, pray etc.

I think you're abnormal and deranged.

He has come to terms with it, and is now enjoying the fun of the killings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by omenka(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2016
successmatters:

I can see Omenka laughing so hard about this bad news, what's your secret to enjoying the death of your kinsmen Omenka?
Ohhh, so Tiv people in Buruku are now my "kinsmen", no longer Idomas in Agatu. Na wa oo.

Anyway, I'm not laughing at them. Deeply sympathise with them, and indeed all those who've fallen victims to this carnage. I'm only laughing at how stressed, agitated, and frightened some people become when they see my moniker anywhere- like seeing the Grim Ripper. grin

Feels good being such a torment when you don't even give a Bleep about those who think you torment them.

This particular post is gonna send them reeling again. cheesy. Are you one of them me'Lady?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by successmatters(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2016
omenka:
Ohhh, so Tiv people in Buruku are now my "kinsmen", no longer Idomas in Agatu. Na wa oo.

Anyway, I'm not laughing at them. Deeply sympathise with them, and indeed all those who've fallen victims to this carnage. I'm only laughing at how stressed, agitated, and frightened some people become when they see my moniker anywhere- like seeing the Grim Ripper. grin

Feels good being such a torment when you don't even give a Bleep about those who think you torment them.

This particular post is gonna send them reeling again. cheesy. Are you one of them me'Lady?

This is sad, choosing to laugh at fellow Benue citizens in every thread they are massacred while blaming your detractors so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by omenka(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2016
successmatters:

This is sad, choosing to laugh at fellow Benue citizens in every thread they are massacred while blaming your detractors so sad.
#Fail. cheesy

*Permanent ignore mode activated. wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 by maxzzo1(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2016
Una neva see anything Buhari say na Libyas dey kill Nigerians nt Fulani so wat are Benue pple waiting for?? Hw can a foreigner be killing u guyz? Kill then back well daz ma advice....moreover u guyz are APC state , u guyz voted for d change so enjoy it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Okorocha: Nigeria Is Losing Billions Of Dollars From Cattle Business / INEC Publishes Soludo as APGA's 2021 Anambra Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.