Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele (8672 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Samuel Adefila Abidoye's 2018 Prophecy: Celebrities And Politicians Will Die / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by push23: 12:05pm On May 15, 2016
[size
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by aventura: 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
oduastates:
I agree with most of what he said apart from the toothpick part.
It all depends on how serious you are.
Impose death penalty on the smuggling and selling of prohibited with strict enforcement by well paid units and you will get a reaction.
Since oil money is easy, Nigerian leaders cannot be bothered about enforcement.
the toothpick analogy was to synonymise "preference" in the midst of availability.
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Adminisher: 12:24pm On May 15, 2016
High Quality Leaders ;
Awo
Sardauna
Zik
Buhari

Low Quality Leaders;
Abacha
IBB

Non Leaders;
Shagari
Shonekan
Jonathan

At the human talent level we have this table.
True leadership skills in spite of quality of leadership shown . Leadership as a God given talent;
IBB
Obj
Gowon
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by oduastates: 12:27pm On May 15, 2016
aventura:
the toothpick analogy was to synonymise "preference" in the midst of availability.
I get it but that would not work based on the psychology of the people, who consider everything made elsewhere as quality.
All developed countries incl China allowed their local industry to develop before partially opening up. Yet, they put all all sorts of barriers to protect their markets.
Brazil for instance has a closed economy on things they have a competitive advantage despite the fact that they import stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by nkemjacob2(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
D word low quality is not enough to describe dem. They're bunch of wasters, irrelevant to d masses
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Mayflowa(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
how do you manage to pass exams?

Hahaha. Nor mind am. I like your diary by the way bit you hide details. You may wanna study in US. Education isn't that stressful in US. They know your limit and give you doable examinations.

You won't have to write full scripts as you do in Nigeria law exams
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by dollyjoy(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hahaha. Nor mind am. I like your diary by the way bit you hide details. You may wanna study in US. Education isn't that stressful in US. They know your limit and give you doable examinations.

You won't have to write full scripts as you do in Nigeria law exams
I seriously wish i can,but Norwaycheesycheesy

my dairyshockedshocked,thanks for dropping by btw,yea,some things are better left unsaidcheesy.
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Mayflowa(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
I seriously wish i can,but Norwaycheesycheesy

my dairyshockedshocked,thanks for dropping by btw,yea,some things are better left unsaidcheesy.

Don't go to Norway pls. US, Canada or nothing! That is where you get assimilated into their society and easy to find job. Do you wanna be struggling with racial and language difference in Norway?

Moreso you need to be where there are eligible young Nigeria men! Marriage is something you can't avoid. In Norway, the pool of men are is close to nothingness
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by dollyjoy(f): 1:56pm On May 15, 2016
Mayflowa:

Don't go to Norway pls. US, Canada or nothing! That is where you get assimilated into their society and easy to find job. Do you wanna be struggling with racial and language difference in Norway?

Moreso you need to be where there are eligible young Nigeria men! Marriage is something you can't avoid. In Norway, the pool of men are is close to nothingness
Lol, Norway as used by me is a pun meaning it not possible..
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2016
Bollinger:

Really? The west is what it is today because of him. He is the reason everyone who grew up there had free education. Obviously you don't know your history. If nothing else I thank him for that.

History has two sides bruv.. depening on if it favors the story-teller
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by DeltaOil: 2:04pm On May 15, 2016
we all know that B00hari is a dunce

Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Mayflowa(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol, Norway as used by me is a pun meaning it not possible..

grin I see. Maybe I am a bit old schooled now. Nothing is impossible o. You don't need money to sch in US if you have the right info.

You can even transfer your to US by taking your transcript and seeking for full scholarship. Or just wait till u finish undergrad
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Bollinger(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
everydayperson:

History has two sides bruv.. depening on if it favors the story-teller

You still haven't said why he was a bad leader. I am not Yoruba but I benefited from him. Not just me but a lot of people in the west.
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by MrGerald(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2016
Qmerit:
Insincere NL would say he's talking to apc alone cause they re lazy to read the full note.

In summary, he said I'm not referring to any govt also he said since 1961 has life, education, workforce, employment good governance etc been better. ??
how do you know they would say it's all abt apc and who asked you to explain?
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by brojoshua: 3:49pm On May 15, 2016
End time and false bishop, calling people like himself people of low quality. But because he is a false christain and indeed a false bishop by his words and thoughts though with a big church, so truth of God is hidden from him.
God is first interested in those who fear him and not the high quality people. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and power and quality. Without fear of God both men of low and high degrees are all nothing and no one can do any good. Rd: Psa 62:9. Satan is strong, wise and great and high but without God because he has no faith in Him and so he is a great, wise, high and strong ruins and wreckage. And righteousness exalts a nation. Yes righteousness, justice, truth and mercy exalt a nation. And my own God is closer to the lowly and humble but who is just than to the great, wise and high but who is proud and unjust.
As for Nigeria can we continue in sin and then it will be well with us? No it can't. We are very wicked in Nigeria and still and so we can not have peace unless we turn from our many wicked ways.
And the false pastors and bishops and so on are speaking by Satan but lying to be of the one true and living God. And these pastors are the second greatest problem Nigeria has after the people themselves for Nigerians are there own problems and the first problem.
For example the past governments' officials and leaders were stealing almost all Nigerians common wealth, tell me how many of these pastors are truly of the only true and living God the God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and were also in the spirit and were preaching against sins in the land then when the looting and sharing was going on in Nigeria? Were Most of them not praying for looters and thieves to win elections against. Woe to all these false pastors. They are of the world and they love those past leaders who are also really and more of the world, so they prayed for them and might have even shared loots with them God knows. Thieves do not oppose thieves, for they are both of the world. The high priests and Herods were one, one the world in the church and the other the world outside the church are both one but the ones in the church will receive greater condemnation in the Day for they added hypocrisy to their sins.
True servants of Christ preach repentance and faith and then righteousness, justice, mercy and truth to sinners whether the leaders or the followers and calling them to the path of righteousness. And so I preach to them today. But what is this false apostle or bishop saying, broods of serpent.
Finally let all the false christains including the false prophets or ministers of Christ in Nigeria and all over the world believe in Christ Jesus and He shall save them also. Let them believe in Him and be saved lest they be condemned in the Day of judgment and perish eternally in hell fire. And let those who believe among them repent from their sins. Let those who believe and repent among them present themselves to true and faithful brethren or believers to be baptized and let those who believe and are baptized join assembly of true brethren wherever they have the opportunity and see such an assembly. Indeed let all sinners whether leaders or followers, lowly or high believe in Jesus Christ and be saved lest they likewise perish in everlasting destruction in the day of judgment.
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2016
Bollinger:

You still haven't said why he was a bad leader. I am not Yoruba but I benefited from him. Not just me but a lot of people in the west.

Alas not for the children of Biafra
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by Bollinger(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2016
everydayperson:

Alas not for the children of Biafra

He was not the president of Nigeria. It was for the leaders in the east to follow suit if they wanted to. They chose not to.
Re: Nigeria Led By Low-Quality Politicians — Bishop Ighele by DrLee(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
how do you manage to pass exams?
Iono sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A / Nairaland Has Destroyed Many Religious Soul(must Read) / Do You Believe In The Holy Trinity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.