Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers (2364 Views)

FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ZUBY77(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2016
Let us be realistic here.
Being realistic in this context means considering our options as a nation before embarking on killing spree that will never solve anything permanently.

Every given problem has a solution, you can only remain in the problem if you think things must happen your own way.
My write up is about the Niger Delta and what's currently going on there. Nigeria has pipelines all over south south and South East.
A bomb goes off on a pipeline in Bayelsa State, what does Buhari do? He sends Soldiers to catch those who did it, screaming "I am an old soldier, I will crush them."

Then then another bomb goes off in Warri. What next? Like a Zombie, he zooms off to Warri with more soldiers.
Wow, in 21st century?

Niger Delta covers approximately 90,000 square Kilometers. How do you cover all those places with soldiers? I have not added South East, which I understand, are not very romantic with Buhari.

We can all agree that sending Soldiers with AK-47s to Niger Delta wont bring a lasting solution to the problem unless he plans to plant the soldiers at every 50 meter along the pipelines.
Yar'adua was a prudent man, he had good advisers. Knowing that the nation depends on Niger Delta for its major revenue source, he called them to the table. He knew that Nigeria raped the area for years, killing their activists like Saro Wiwa and more during the evil regime of gun wielding Fulani Mafia.(You can see these agitation did not start today, and that killing them never stopped them).
He gave them a way out and what happened, they accepted and effectively started to protect the pipelines themselves.
Do you know why it worked? It was because they protected the pipelines from themselves. You don't destroy what you are contracted to protect. Do you?

Buhari climbed to the throne and one of his first statements to the world was that he wasn't going to give much to the infamous 5%. Who says something like that?
Who are the 5%? The same Niger Delta and South East; the same area where the pipelines are buried, the same area where Chevron, Agip, Shell etc operates everyday.
What exactly do we think it takes to start destroying FG interest in those area? Just a meeting; Yes a meeting of young educated people who will in turn convince the uneducated about how their area is being desecrated without anything in return. and boom, an oil facility goes off in flames the next day.
While I blame the Niger Delta Avengers and other agitating entities, I also blame the Federal Government. I blame the agitators because they should ask their governors how they use the 13% derivation they receive from FG.
The federal government also needs to educate this people on how much their various states receive everyday as a result of producing oil. If the governors are not effectively using the 13% derivation well, it's the duty of the Federal Government to find a different way to make sure the money gets to the people of Niger Delta. If the Constitution has to be amended to this effect, very Fine, as long as the money gets to the communities that produce oil. Not every community in Niger Delta knows what oil is in the first place. You cannot receive 13% oil derivation from the Federal Government and use it to develop Asaba which has no oil, while Gbaramatu Kingdom with desecrated lands remain poor.

Back to the the massive area called Niger Delta, have we asked ourselves how many soldiers it will take to cover this area effectively? I am still talking about the lands, if you add the water, the area shots up to 180000 square km covering the Atlantic offshore and the Calabar-Cameroun Sea down to Equatorial Guinea.

Here is my advice, Buhari must call this people to the table, that's whether the people of South West agree or not, because the way I see it, they are the ones sitting behind keyboards, shouting 'kill them' from the comfort of their homes.
I haven't heard much from the northern youths. Who will blame them?

Buhari must educate them about how much their governors receive each month. He must show them love, if not for anything, for the fact that what he needs is from their land. I cannot come to Ibadan and take Cocoa by force while shooting the people whose lands produce the same Cocoa because they asked for something tangible in return.

If he continues to send soldiers there without talking to them, oil facilities are going to continue going up in flames, and no matter the number of people he kills there, the people are never, I repeat, they are never going to end their agitation because you killed some of them. If for anything, more agitation will come up.

After killing Saro Wiwa and 9 others, did the agitation end?
We all saw what happened after Odi massacre. Did the agitation end then? No. Rather it escalated until Yaradua quenched them with wisdom.

At the end, the only people who can effectively protect Niger Delta are the indegines of Niger Delta. No amount of hired Soldiers from the United States were able to protect Baghdad alone. The bombing of that city stopped when the security was transferred back to the Iraqi citizens. No one knows your back yard more than you do and the unfortunate reality is that those soldiers being sent to Niger Delta to fight the Avengers are fighting people who were born there.
It's only a matter of time before OPC start bombing pipelines too and then Ipob etc joins. Let's see how even the entire Chinese soldiers can stop them

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:06am On May 15, 2016
The stubborn dullard prefers to do It the archaic way

We all know violence creates more problems than it solves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ybalogs(m): 6:12am On May 15, 2016
There's an obvious hatred to this write-up so saying anything wouldn't really change your mind. As right as you are, you've got to remove that hatred. Peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ZUBY77(m): 6:21am On May 15, 2016
ybalogs:
There's an obvious hatred to this write-up so saying anything wouldn't really change your mind. As right as you are, you've got to remove that hatred. Peace.

No, there is no hatred whatsoever there. It depends on you and how you see it. If there is anything you wish to dispute, you can mention it and we talk about it.
This is just the problem with our youth. We see everything said against us as hatred even if we are guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by 201320142015ob(m): 6:25am On May 15, 2016
Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by babyfaceafrica: 6:26am On May 15, 2016
ZUBY77:
Let us be realistic here.
Being realistic in this context means considering our options as a nation before embarking on killing spree that will never solve anything permanently.

Every given problem has a solution, you can only remain in the problem if you think things must happen your own way.
My write up is about the Niger Delta and what's currently going on there. Nigeria has pipelines all over south south and South East.
A bomb goes off on a pipeline in Bayelsa State, what does Buhari do? He sends Soldiers to catch those who did it, screaming "I am an old soldier, I will crush them."

Then then another bomb goes off in Warri. What next? Like a Zombie, he zooms off to Warri with more soldiers.
Wow, in 21st century?

Niger Delta covers approximately 90,000 square Kilometers. How do you cover all those places with soldiers? I have not added South East, which I understand, are not very romantic with Buhari.

We can all agree that sending Soldiers with AK-47s to Niger Delta wont bring a lasting solution to the problem unless he plans to plant the soldiers at every 50 meter along the pipelines.
Yar'adua was a prudent man, he had good advisers. Knowing that the nation depends on Niger Delta for its major revenue source, he called them to the table. He knew that Nigeria raped the area for years, killing their activists like Saro Wiwa and more during the evil regime of gun wielding Fulani Mafia.(You can see these agitation did not start today, and that killing them never stopped them).
He gave them a way out and what happened, they accepted and effectively started to protect the pipelines themselves.
Do you know why it worked? It was because they protected the pipelines from themselves. You don't destroy what you are contracted to protect. Do you?

Buhari climbed to the throne and one of his first statements to the world was that he wasn't going to give much to the infamous 5%. Who says something like that?
Who are the 5%? The same Niger Delta and South East; the same area where the pipelines are buried, the same area where Chevron, Agip, Shell etc operates everyday.
What exactly do we think it takes to start destroying FG interest in those area? Just a meeting; Yes a meeting of young educated people who will in turn convince the uneducated about how their area is being desecrated without anything in return. and boom, an oil facility goes off in flames the next day.
While I blame the Niger Delta Avengers and other agitating entities, I also blame the Federal Government. I blame the agitators because they should ask their governors how they use the 13% derivation they receive from FG.
The federal government also needs to educate this people on how much their various states receive everyday as a result of producing oil. If the governors are not effectively using the 13% derivation well, it's the duty of the Federal Government to find a different way to make sure the money gets to the people of Niger Delta. If the Constitution has to be amended to this effect, very Fine, as long as the money gets to the communities that produce oil. Not every community in Niger Delta knows what oil is in the first place. You cannot receive 13% oil derivation from the Federal Government and use it to develop Asaba which has no oil, while Gbaramatu Kingdom with desecrated lands remain poor.

Back to the the massive area called Niger Delta, have we asked ourselves how many soldiers it will take to cover this area effectively? I am still talking about the lands, if you add the water, the area shots up to 180000 square km covering the Atlantic offshore and the Calabar-Cameroun Sea down to Equatorial Guinea.

Here is my advice, Buhari must call this people to the table, that's whether the people of South West agree or not, because the way I see it, they are the ones sitting behind keyboards, shouting 'kill them' from the comfort of their homes.
I haven't heard much from the northern youths. Who will blame them?

Buhari must educate them about how much their governors receive each month. He must show them love, if not for anything, for the fact that what he needs is from their land. I cannot come to Ibadan and take Cocoa by force while shooting the people whose lands produce the same Cocoa because they asked for something tangible in return.

If he continues to send soldiers there without talking to them, oil facilities are going to continue going up in flames, and no matter the number of people he kills there, the people are never, I repeat, they are never going to end their agitation because you killed some of them. If for anything, more agitation will come up.

After killing Saro Wiwa and 9 others, did the agitation end?
We all saw what happened after Odi massacre. Did the agitation end then? No. Rather it escalated until Yaradua quenched them with wisdom.

At the end, the only people who can effectively protect Niger Delta are the indegines of Niger Delta. No amount of hired Soldiers from the United States were able to protect Baghdad alone. The bombing of that city stopped when the security was transferred back to the Iraqi citizens. No one knows your back yard more than you do and the unfortunate reality is that those soldiers being sent to Niger Delta to fight the Avengers are fighting people who were born there.
It's only a matter of time before OPC start bombing pipelines too and then Ipob etc joins. Let's see how even the entire Chinese soldiers can stop them
if ND avengers should be called to the table,then I think boko haram should also,what is good for the goose is good for the gander?...they are both miscreants!!!!......OPC won't bomb pipelines ,if they are interested in that they would have done so since.the only part I agree in your epistle is that soldiers won't help,but my solution is that government should get drones..any little movement towars any pipelines/installations will be shot down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by piro4humility(m): 6:30am On May 15, 2016
The only way a master of dogs can protect the source of meat in the place where they live, without being eaten by dogs, is to ask them to look after the meats.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 6:31am On May 15, 2016
OP you are only full of hate for the President, and it shows. You are a wailer. Your aim is not a solution, but only to ridicule govt. As such you cant be taken seriously. Your long epistle goes to no issue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by allthingsgood: 6:32am On May 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
if ND avengers should be called to the table,then I think boko haram should also,what is good for the goose is good for the gander?...they are both miscreants!!!!......OPC won't bomb pipelines ,if they are interested in that they would have done so since.the only part I agree in your epistle is that soldiers won't help,but my solution is that government should get drones..any little movement towars any pipelines/installations will be shot down

You are so right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by deathmen12: 6:32am On May 15, 2016
Dnt mind those pple scrming kill them all, if pmb kill ten thousand militants today twenty thousand will rise d next day... Let him keep on sending soldier to kill innocent pple...i warn if pmb send army to any community in ND and kill innocent pple he shld kiss all d pipelines gudbye cos none wil remain even if it wil take d whole of ND to swim in pool of crude oil no wahala bt we'll make sure we criple d use of oil in dis country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2016
ok
Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by lovedatruth(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2016
I'm an ardent supporter of dis present Govt but I'm totally not in support of his approach to d NDA's issue. I think in a crisis. Like dis dialogue is the best.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by AntiWailer: 6:37am On May 15, 2016
ND Avengers would be completely flushed out soon.

They will be sold out.

The strength of militancy back in the days was their unity.

The warlords have tasted peace and affluence for 3years plus Creek life where they fear for that life won't be an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:43am On May 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:

My brother abeg calm down. I have lived in the niger delta all my life, though i don't support the bombings, but i have to tell you, no amount of force will solve this problem. The agitation is in the heart of every niger deltan. The more brutal the government becomes, the more irritated the people will be. The amnesty deal wasn't backed up with social economic policies to favour the region, if not this agitation will not exist today. I have a former classmate from sec sch, an ex millitant who is a beneficiary of the amnesty program. He nearly went mad when buhari made that '5 percent' statement. His words were ' make e come take d oil make we c'. The north that contributes the least to this country has so many policies favouring them. Why not the niger delta that feeds the country? Force and military might will not work in niger delta at all. If you like deploy US marines, these agitators are mad men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by drtwist(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2016
Oga Zubby, giving them the contract to protect this Facilities is not all, what about youth employment, allocation of oil wells, and even location of strategic project that will impact positively in the people's life.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ybalogs(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2016
ZUBY77:

No, there is no hatred whatsoever there. It depends on you and how you see it. If there is anything you wish to dispute, you can mention it and we talk about it.
This is just the problem with our youth. We see everything said against us as hatred even if we are guilty.
Against me or the government in power? Maybe you should re-read your post.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by babyfaceafrica: 6:55am On May 15, 2016
dicefrost:

My brother abeg calm down. I have lived in the niger delta all my life, though i don't support the bombings, but i have to tell you, no amount of force will solve this problem. The agitation is in the heart of every niger deltan. The more brutal the government becomes, the more irritated the people will be. The amnesty deal wasn't backed up with social economic policies to favour the region, if not this agitation will not exist today. I have a former classmate from sec sch, an ex millitant who is a beneficiary of the amnesty program. He nearly went mad when buhari made that '5 percent' statement. His words were ' make e come take d oil make we c'. The north that contributes the least to this country has so many policies favouring them. Why not the niger delta that feeds the country? Force and military might will not work in niger delta at all. If you like deploy US marines, these agitators are mad men.
oga drones aint marine and are efficient. And. Two please what has asari,tom ateke and tompolo done with the amnesty money..what benefits have they given to the struggle?

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ZUBY77(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2016
ybalogs:

To quit nibbling around nothing, I reserve the right to hate the government in power if I think their approach to issues is not right.
So can you concentrate on the issue at hand now?
I can understand that anyone who criticize the government in power hates them.
Which law says that everyone must love the government in power? Isn't that the easiest way to look away while things go wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Yhinkss(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2016
The question is must every one come out and start threatening peace with the aim of dialogue which will head at amnesty and pay off surely.
Don't you think it will surely give encouragement to others in future to start and toe the same line and even apart some aggrieved ex militant who are still claiming they have not been included in the amnesty programme to stake their claim?
Is that not an encouragement to future militancy? How long will the govt continue to pay militancy despite the amount being paid at present?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:03am On May 15, 2016
Well said. Yaradua and his advisers thought then...If Nigeria makes over $40 Billion a year from oil, what's the big deal giving the ND Militants and supporters $250 million to share every yr from it...less than 0.7% of $40 Billion. To me...this is wisdom! Buhari stop being greedy...share, share, share!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ZUBY77(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2016
allthingsgood:
OP you are only full of hate for the President, and it shows. You are a wailer. Your aim is not a solution, but only to ridicule govt. As such you cant be taken seriously. Your long epistle goes to no issue!

I expect you to add your solution to the problems of bombing oil pipelines. That's the topic here.
Whether I hate the President or love him is irrelevant here, but like the rest of you Blockheads, you always leave the topic and nibble around useless issues.
Why should I love the President? Is he my girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by scribble: 7:06am On May 15, 2016
ybalogs:

Stop trolling my friend

Have you no sense?

If you have nothing to contribute, go and make love to a transformer. I guarantee you, you will survive the ordeal as far as the nation remains in darkness

On a serious note on the lightbulb in your brain

Op is very right. I am a Yoruba man but I so support this agitation

Buhari should swallow his pride and negotiate or this change agenda is no issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Stalwert: 7:14am On May 15, 2016
PMB has no need sitting with criminals all he needs to do is address developmental challenges the ND is facing which he has began doing by the building a train route that links all states of the ND together. The era of criminals being elevated is over now govt focus is on making everyone happy rather than line the pockets of a few who keep stealing despite being paid.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by BeardedMeat(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2016
Even the soldiers where are they? How many soldiers can the NA boast of? The soldiers have been greatly depleted by the the Boko haram. The casualties on the NA side is way way grossly unreported. New intakes are no longer in their large numbers cos nobody wants to join the NA and be sent to borno to go and die a worthless death. A lot of soldiers also deserted due to boko haram.
I only pity Nigerians who elected an arrogant clueless leader who was only fit to be cow rustler. By the time the NDA are through with making the country ungovernable for him, he will think thoroughly before going on international TVs to denigrate a section of his constituency!

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ba7man(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2016
Very soon, every violent group will know that to get the Govt to invite them for a "sit-down" to review their demands, all they have to do is bomb!, bomb!!, bomb!!!

Very daft idea,

kill them in large numbers so that the next set will think hard before blowing up the country to get Govt attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ZUBY77(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2016
Yhinkss:
The question is must every one come out and start threatening peace with the aim of dialogue which will head at amnesty and pay off surely.
Don't you think it will surely give encouragement to others in future to start and toe the same line and even apart some aggrieved ex militant who are still claiming they have not been included in the amnesty programme to stake their claim?
Is that not an encouragement to future militancy? How long will the govt continue to pay militancy despite the amount being paid at present?

I like your questions because of it's objectivity. It's the kind of things I like to read about this topic.

You see, the Niger Delta agitation did not start today or yesterday. It has been there during the military Era which caused the death of Saro Wiwa and others.
It is still there because real right steps has not been taken yet. I remember Jeff Koinage of CNN was sacked after his revelations that Niger Delta was the worst desecrated and under developed oil producing area in the World.

I don't even support Amnesty in the first place, it's a waste of money and it's a temporal solution. I sincerely believe yaradua has plans to train the ex Militants, fix them with good paying jobs and make them long term role models to aspiring Militants.

When I said Buhari should call the Avengers to the table, I didn't mean to give them money or Amnesty. I mean to ask what they want, tell them what the government can do and follow it up; not necessarily handing money to greedy animals who will embezzle it and mobilize others uneducated youth under a different name.
I also think that the likes of Asari dokubo and other leaders should be called to table to make them talk to the new group. Sending AK 47s to the creeks is just a temporal ineffective solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by ZUBY77(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2016
Stalwert:
PMB has no need sitting with criminals all he needs to do is address developmental challenges the ND is facing which he has began doing by the building a train route that links all states of the ND together. The era of criminals being elevated is over now govt focus is on making everyone happy rather than line the pockets of a few who keep stealing despite being paid.

Very good contribution.
This is exactly what I suggested up there.
Create developmental plans and show them. Start working on it, let them know how it will benefit them.
I am sure things will quieten down.
The truth is that whether we like it or not, Nigeria largely depends on these people for its survival. The little crash in oil price nearly crippled us.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2016
ybalogs:
Which hatred? When the new Sherifat in town was running upandan like a headless chicken casting aspersions on a section of the country, did you call him to order? Did you also condemn the incitement joe igbokwe dished out last week? So you think the ND are afraid to dare buhari for his famed but now dymistified body language syndrone? Anyway, its enough that you admitted the writer was right and that's enough.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:23am On May 15, 2016
You call them 5%. You said you gonna deal with them.

And cancel their contract of protecting the pipeline. And you want to keep calm

I pity this country. Am sure buhari is happy. About what's going on. He just want ND to be useless just like. NE

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by possibilita(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2016
U are right,soldiers really can't match NDA,the only force trained for such are the NAVY but they are ill equiped,NDA bomb and retreat into the swampy forest tactic has always made 9ja soldiers weary,Buhari should think twice before it gets out of control

And as for those saying Buhari should also do same for Boko haram pls how many death has been recorded since NDA bombing started?

What is Boko haram even fighting for?

You have to differenciate the goats from sheeps coz boko haram doesn't fight for anything right and those goats deserve to be used for pepper soup,as for d sheeps gather and re-educate them wisely before they become goats.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lolzz... Its online warriors like you that has goaded this man on and on to commit the numerous gaffes he has recorded so far seeing that he is brain-dead and outrightly myopic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Must Sit Down With Niger Delta Avengers by Yhinkss(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2016
ZUBY77:

I like your questions because of it's objectivity. It's the kind of things I like to read about this topic.

You see, the Niger Delta agitation did not start today or yesterday. It has been there during the military Era which caused the death of Saro Wiwa and others.
It is still there because real right steps has not been taken yet. I remember Jeff Koinage of CNN was sacked after his revelations that Niger Delta was the worst desecrated and under developed oil producing area in the World.

I don't even support Amnesty in the first place, it's a waste of money and it's a temporal solution. I sincerely believe yaradua has plans to train the ex Militants, fix them with good paying jobs and make them long term role models to aspiring Militants.

When I said Buhari should call the Avengers to the table, I didn't mean to give them money or Amnesty. I mean to ask what they want, tell them what the government can do and follow it up; not necessarily handing money to greedy animals who will embezzle it and mobilize others uneducated youth under a different name.
I also think that the likes of Asari dokubo and other leaders should be called to table to make them talk to the new group. Sending AK 47s to the creeks is just a temporal ineffective solution.
Ofcourse it all amount to settling them either financially or jobwise. The same thing you just said now is what is being done at present at different places, though not all. Many educated are being trained outside in south Africa and even in Europe are being given job. So the question still remain that if government always come to mop up militants with one juicy givings, is that not an encouragement to more militancy instead of wielding the big stick since carrot refuse to work.
Its so bad that its at the time that exmilitants are being paid heavily just to maintain the peace. So its like a punch in the face that what is the essence of the huge money when it is not working?
Is it until all the youth in the Niger Delta gets on the payroll of government for one job or payment before there can be peace because I don't foresee any time of total forsaking of militancy as you pointed out that it had long been in existence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: Amaechi,others Must Consult Me Before Coming To Rivers State / Avengers, Where Were You During Jonathan's 6 Years As A President? / Release Nnamdi Kanu To End The Problem In Nigeria----jerry Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.