Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot (49306 Views)

Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Baggage Abandoned By Arik Air At A New York Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by kestare(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
Men guys how can I become a pilot without doing Yahoo plus.. Becos its 7.5 million naira.

I've made hundreds of research, na still the same thing or even more. How pls??

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by LBanks(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
Igbo babes rock 24/7.

Lmao! your moniker wan make me laugh fall for ground. "I have reached a Buhari"

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Jamesrock(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2016
Realhommie:
Shebi when e reach this one now you're quick to celebrate and mention 'Igbo's repping'?

If to say na one drug dealer/419 dem catch for Asia now or at MMIA you go still mention 'Igbo's repping'? Lol

She's Nigerian first bro.

Yea... just the same way BURUJI KASHAMU... an IJEBU MAN was labelled by USA as the number 1 Nigerian drug lord.... and the sycophantic #ofe nmanu people could vote a thug and fraudster to represent dem....

mtchew!!"
Eyin wayray yiii!!!
e ti maan nto Ara yiin ju
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2016
Realhommie:
Shebi when e reach this one now you're quick to celebrate and mention 'Igbo's repping'?

If to say na one drug dealer/419 dem catch for Asia now or at MMIA you go still mention 'Igbo's repping'? Lol

She's Nigerian first bro.

This gave me a good laugh...
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by sam90s(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2016
CFCman:
Captain Joan Azuka Obasi is a female Arik Air pilot. She was recently recognized by the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) with inclusion in the prestigious FAA Airmen Certification Database.

The database, which appears on the agency's website at www.faa.gov, names Obasi and other certified pilots who have met or exceeded the high educational, licensing and medical standards established by the FAA.

She also captain's Arik Air's Lagos - Johannesburg flights.

She began her aviation career as a flight attendant, eventually working her way up to become a certified pilot.

My kind of story, keep them coming, they bring smile to my face, thanks. smiley
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2016
A question for those in the know: I thought one needed to log some serious hours before they could graduate to bigger aircraft?

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by amtaken(f): 3:48am On May 16, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin grin

LBanks:
Lmao! your moniker wan make me laugh fall for ground. "I have reached a Buhari"
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Nobody: 6:41am On May 16, 2016
She is indeed a role model.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Realhommie(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2016
Jamesrock:

Yea... just the same way BURUJI KASHAMU... an IJEBU MAN was labelled by USA as the number 1 Nigerian drug lord.... and the sycophantic #ofe nmanu people could vote a thug and fraudster to represent dem....

mtchew!!"
Eyin wayray yiii!!!
e ti maan nto Ara yiin ju
Be easy man, Lolz...

That was a lighthearted one so no need to take it personal, insults not necessary.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Realhommie(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

This gave me a good laugh...
Lolz.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by xreal: 7:47am On May 16, 2016
Arik's Lagos-J'bourg flight.

Molue is better off than that flight.

I wish her more success .
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Nobody: 7:49am On May 16, 2016
xreal:
Arik's Lagos-J'bourg flight.

Molue is better off than that flight.

I wish her more success .
Lol. For real?
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by xreal: 8:01am On May 16, 2016
CFCman:

Lol. For real?

Seriously, you will experience turbulence from take-off to landing, I will recommend their domestic flights alone.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by dax4real(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2016
Can we hook up. Love them eyes.

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by smite(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2016
nuelzy:
abeg go chuke nyash for seat....

she is an igbo girl..not yoruba..not hausa..bt an igbo girl....yes!!!!

supposing dem talk say she be thief nw..like all dis yoruba agberos...u no go talk say she be nigerian o..

nw nah good news....u wan come 'nigerianize' d babe..

come sef...

who nigeria epp

you're mouthed! Respect Sir! I love to have friends like you... good at smart comebacks

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by adellam16(f): 4:43pm On May 16, 2016
nuelzy:
mba...its efik...
anuofia.....!!
why no ask me if Azuka is ibo also
onuku odeku!!
onye ara. Osu! Onye nzuzu.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Boeing777pilot: 4:50pm On May 16, 2016
BuddhaPalm:
A question for those in the know: I thought one needed to log some serious hours before they could graduate to bigger aircraft?

Yes, after getting a commercial pilot license, you get a type rating for the equipment you would like to fly. You can log hours in the Sim.

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by cr80vity(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2016
ladies are also great
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 16, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Yes, after getting a commercial pilot license, you get a type rating for the equipment you would like to fly. You can log hours in the Sim.
Cool
Her 3 yellow bars suggest that she is at least a First Officer, or captain?
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by masseratti: 7:38pm On May 16, 2016
Bollinger:

What are you talking about? I have told you why it is better to put a nation first before tribes. I have gone further to show you what should be common knowledge. If you had known that Germans were part of today's England then why say they weren't? I get it. You are a Nigerian. The obvious escapes you. "Nuff said.
jeez I give up on u ooo,Saxons are Germanic tribe,just like we have Hausas in Niger and Nigeria,you can't say part of Nigerians made up Niger, Benin,Ghana,its part ofHausa's,or Fulani that you will find from most countries in west Africa from Guinea to Cameroon. The area you call Germany today was given that name in the 20th century, there are other Germanic tribes but they are not present in the British isles. Present day people there see themselves first as English, Scot,welsh,Irish b4 Britons.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by nuelzy: 9:12pm On May 16, 2016
adellam16:
onye ara. Osu! Onye nzuzu.
ozu nwuru anwu grin
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Bollinger(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2016
masseratti:
jeez I give up on u ooo,Saxons are Germanic tribe,just like we have Hausas in Niger and Nigeria,you can't say part of Nigerians made up Niger, Benin,Ghana,its part ofHausa's,or Fulani that you will find from most countries in west Africa from Guinea to Cameroon. The area you call Germany today was given that name in the 20th century, there are other Germanic tribes but they are not present in the British isles. Present day people there see themselves first as English, Scot,welsh,Irish b4 Britons.

Go ahead bro. Justify your way of thinking anyway you will. Bottom line is to have only one allegiance to your country. Not two.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by masseratti: 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
Bollinger:

Go ahead bro. Justify your way of thinking anyway you will. Bottom line is to have only one allegiance to your country. Not two.
no need for me to deceive myself, we are not one people, i love Nigerians more than other Africans, love africans more than other people of the world, thats the reality.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Bollinger(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2016
masseratti:
no need for me to deceive myself, we are not one people, i love Nigerians more than other Africans, love africans more than other people of the world, thats the reality.

Ssuurrree!!
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by adellam16(f): 4:53am On May 17, 2016
nuelzy:
ozu nwuru anwu grin
onye beribe like u lol
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Boeing777pilot: 6:32am On May 17, 2016
CFCman:

Cool
Her 3 yellow bars suggest that she is at least a First Officer, or captain?
She's a first officer as shown in the pictures.
Four bars is captain.
A first officer with three bars is senior to a first officer with two bars.

Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Nobody: 7:35am On May 17, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

She's a first officer as shown in the pictures.
Four bars is captain.
A first officer with three bars is senior to a first officer with two bars.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Nobody: 5:44am On May 23, 2016
She could be the first Nigerian female captain to fly international flights...
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Boeing777pilot: 2:10pm On May 23, 2016
CFCman:
She could be the first Nigerian female captain to fly international flights...

No sir. There are already ladies who have done that.
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 23, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

No sir. There are already ladies who have done that.
Wow!
Nigerian ladies?
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by SenatorJames(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot by Jamesrock(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Realhommie:
Be easy man, Lolz...

That was a lighthearted one so no need to take it personal, insults not necessary.

#ALAKORI #FOOL

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Pictures) / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America