Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO (2250 Views)

Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / Fuel Hike : Aircrafts Pilot & Engineers Reject Joining NLC Strike / No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by MaziOmenuko: 12:24pm On May 15, 2016
I'm yet to understand what they are striking for.

1 Like

Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by amaechi1: 12:32pm On May 15, 2016
successmatters:
No, northern army officers will be waiting to shoot Igbos calling them Ipob protesters. grin

Stop this ethnic bigotry, it will lead you no where. I am an Igbo son like. Have you asked your leaders, what have done with all the allocation they have been collecting before now. Has there been anytime, the refuse to give them their allocation because they are from the eastern states?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by MeAndYou(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
Yes if I was not my own BOSS
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by wordychap: 1:10pm On May 15, 2016
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by alizma: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
not again. let subsidy go once and forever.
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by xana101: 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
No and yes
No because they're all playing politics. If them give them money now, they would call off d strike
Yes because I want to stay at home. Don't wanna go to work for somedays.
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by sigmundfreud(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
NO!
Please make it easier with likes and share. Like if you join, share if you won't.
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by BeardedMeat(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2016
successmatters:

Better protest in the north and west, those waiting to reduce igbo population are waiting with bullets to shoot them and claim it is an IPOB March.
I say I am not going out for that ish. I don't want a 78yrs saddist to cut me down in my prime.
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by nakamora: 2:03pm On May 15, 2016
Fear fear ipob.Go & protest,in order to proof your hatred for Buhari.

If you fail to protest for atleast one month non stopping then I know you guys are not serious.
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by YomaA(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
Am impressed with nigerians,i think the real protest shud be for an increase in minimum wages and improved power supply
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by pwettiejay(f): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
Will use that day to sleep jhur!
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 15, 2016
NO

A resounding NO!!!

There are many things labor is supposed to fight for and not just PMS partial deregulation. Many things worse than this has happened to Nigerian workers.
Re: Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO by bjoyoyo99: 4:33pm On May 15, 2016
Yes if not as half session strike like 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teachers Strike- Ekiti State Government Publish Allocations From Federal Account / Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession / Kashamu Speaks On Ondo State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.