Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians (5724 Views)

PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Happy Pentecost Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Divinehenrich(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2016
Happy feast of Pentecost.

Pentecost Sunday is been celebrated 50 days after the resurrection of Christ. It on this day that the Holy spirit descend on the Apostles in which the spoken in different languages.
It also marks the birth of the holy catholic church.

Without the holy spirit, the church will look like a social club.

Happy Pentecost Sunday

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by funnynation(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2016
Same 2u..

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Pavore9: 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
Same to you.
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by ivoatt(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
Same to you cool
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by lashout1: 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
Tanks
spirit filled mass of the year..

4 Likes

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Husten: 1:45pm On May 15, 2016
Same 2 u.... There was outpouring of the Holy spirit 2day during the mass. It was awesome.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 15, 2016
Same to you.
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Sweetcollins: 2:00pm On May 15, 2016
Receive real speaking in tongues brethren

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by dunkem21(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2016
It's like we attend the same church ..

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by piro4humility(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2016
D same to you too. For God and for youth, .........

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by JohnEazy(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2016
People were jus speaking in tongues shaa
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by VocalWalls: 2:08pm On May 15, 2016
And churches didn't share rice... angry
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Ubenedictus(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2016
same to u
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Rinato(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2016
Wish u same

5 Likes

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by GoodMuyis(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Brothers and Sisters Did You remember to celebrate Christmas and Easter?
If your answer YES you must share this.

The Passover Feast is celebrated 50 Days after easter, the passover day is so important to us Christian in the sense that it was the days of Pentecost: the day of power, when the Disciples received The Holy Ghost Baptism.

But unfortunately we forgot such important day. To cut the story short, this coming Sunday is the 50th day after Easter, May 15, 2016.

Have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed?

This coming Sunday, lets wait on the Lord.

#goodmuyis
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by dunkem21(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by calliope(f): 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
I just got a call from my cousin telling me how unprepared she was, because she didn't fall under the anointing. Lol.
Buh come to think of it, how many felll under the power of spirit?
How many receive the touch of the Holy Ghost?
How many really felt this Pentecost shiit.
Be sincere with yourselves. It's either you fall cause the loud speakers gave you a chill, or ya pastors spin/turn ya head.
Yimu
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by bamikole07(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
The same to u friends
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by bbjummy: 2:19pm On May 15, 2016
Happy Pentecost Sunday to those who know it's worth n recognize it especially the Catholics n the Anglicans. May the Holy Spirit never depart from us.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by optional1(f): 2:24pm On May 15, 2016
May the Holy Spirit leads and guard our feets nd protect us from the hands of the evil ones.

Come Holy Spirit fill the heart of the faith

And enkindle in them the fire of thy Love

5 Likes

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by ceekay214(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2016
Hh
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
Same to you sweetheart, it was a double celebration in my church today. We also had our cultural Sunday today.

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by dunkem21(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2016
calliope:
I just got a call from my cousin telling me how unprepared she was, because she didn't fall under the anointing. Lol.
Buh come to think of it, how many felll under the power of spirit?
How many receive the touch of the Holy Ghost?
How many really felt this Pentecost shiit.
Be sincere with yourselves. It's either you fall cause the loud speakers gave you a chill, or ya pastors spin/turn ya head.
Yimu

Beware!!! ..before I unleash the power of PENTECOST!

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by chrysso83(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2016
I love my Catholic faith

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by oshe11: 2:36pm On May 15, 2016
same to U

hope U were filled?
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Malakh: 2:38pm On May 15, 2016
why observe Feast of weeks, if you xtians are not under the law,why even pay tithes, fake azz xtians, the law was made for Hebrews not you pagan xtians, always imitating our holy days for their holi-day...holi is a pagan deity, same as holly in hollywood.
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Daniel058(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2016
People prayed in many different languages today in my Parish...

The one way pray with Hausa language na RAPPER OOOOO.... Ubangiji ala shi sariki!!

Ekaro Oluwa.!!

Chineke nara EKENE oooo.

Oghene doh!!

Abasi mbong

Jesu ka

CHIPFU ANYI EKELENU OOOOO OOOOO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by bamikole07(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2016
O God send forth your Holy Spirit into my heart that I may perceive, into my mind that I may remember, and into my soul that I may meditate. Inspire me to speak with piety, holiness, tenderness and mercy. Teach, guide and direct my thoughts and senses from beginning to end. May your grace ever help and correct me, and may I be strengthened now with wisdom from on high, for the sake of your infinite mercy. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by professore(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2016
It is nice to know
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Daniel058(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
dunkem21:

Beware!!! ..before I unleash the power of PENTECOST!
EASY!! ***chest out***

1 Like

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Syncan(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2016
Same to you too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did God Create Money? / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.