Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,339 members, 7,957,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians (5803 Views)

PENTECOST : The Power And Unifying Force Of The Spirit. / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Happy Pentecost Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by calliope(f): 3:11pm On May 15, 2016
dunkem21:

Beware!!! ..before I unleash the power of PENTECOST!
If there is anything like Dat, bring it on.
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 15, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Happy feast of Pentecost.

Pentecost Sunday is been celebrated 50 days after the resurrection of Christ. It on this day that the Holy spirit descend on the Apostles in which the spoken in different languages.
It also marks the birth of the holy catholic church.

Without the holy spirit, the church will look like a social club.

Happy Pentecost Sunday
Didn't know it was pentecost
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by mlasp7919: 3:54pm On May 15, 2016
This is not time to eat but a time to seek for and receive the Holy Spirit
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by holywota: 4:19pm On May 15, 2016
piro4humility:
D same to you too. For God and for youth, .........
through christ
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by chmod777: 4:23pm On May 15, 2016
Children of God, penticost means 50. The pegans n Jews were out in town celebrating penticost but Christians stood indoors in one accord(Acts2:1to 47). The were actualy afraid because the Jews sort after them. Note that celebrants of penticost on that day(pentiocostals) were outside in town and they did not receive the holyghost. But non celebrants or non-pentecostal were in the room and did not observe it, and they did receive the holyghost. Religious Christianity has introduced so much errors, tho this will not make u sinning but would limit u as a Christian. Remember Abrahams name change. Now u celebrate holyspirit, has he come upon u? Remember act1:8
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Divinehenrich(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2016
It seems you didn't attend mass today
Muafrika2:

Didn't know it was pentecost
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Divinehenrich(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2016
Through Christ
piro4humility:
D same to you too. For God and for youth, .........
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Divinehenrich(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2016
It was wonderful.
oshe11:
same to U

hope U were filled?
Re: Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians by Divinehenrich(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2016
Amen......
bamikole07:
O God send forth your Holy Spirit into my
heart that I may perceive, into my mind that I
may remember, and into my soul that I may
meditate. Inspire me to speak with piety,
holiness, tenderness and mercy. Teach, guide
and direct my thoughts and senses from
beginning to end. May your grace ever help
and correct me, and may I be strengthened
now with wisdom from on high, for the sake
of your infinite mercy. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Out Our Salvation / Ur Opinion On Ipad Replacing Bible / Our Camp was loaded with Christians, but only 2 will not deny Jesus (Ex-Boko)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.