Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases (1662 Views)

A Short List Of Some Very "Powerful" Nigerians / Caption This Very Powerful Pix / We May Be Able To Live Forever - New Proof Discovered / Newsphases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by mhizeva(f): 6:51pm On May 13, 2016
The human mind is a very powerful tool. Researchers have continuously proven that our mind can do amazing things. Not just to create magnificent technology to improve our lifestyle and all that but so much more.

Like the one below.. remember don't be sad if you cant read the text in the image, , only 55 out of a 100 people can.

See image at http://www.newsphases.com/2016/05/you-have-very-powerful-mind-and-brain.html
Re: You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by braithwaite(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
undecided

So..what's special in this? A smart 5 year old will read that

Re: You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by Davbams(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2016
Pretty Dope!
Re: You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by Donpizzle(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
braithwaite:
undecided

So..what's special in this? A smart 5 year old will read that

Not true. It's a gud test of I.Q.....I assure you, not all graduates can read that.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by Ezedon(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2016
all these bloggers looking for some one to visit their site
Re: You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: You Have A Very Powerful Mind And Brain If You Can Read This -- Newsphases by agoadiv(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2016
"IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU HAVE A VERY POWERFUL MIND TOO, I COULDNT BELIEVE I COULD ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS READING. THE PHENOMENAL POWER OF THE HUMAN MIND ACCORDING TO A RESEARCHER AT CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY, IT DOESNT MATTER IN WHAT ORDER THE LETTERS IN A WORD ARE, THE ONLY IMPORTANT THISNG IS THAT THE FIRST AND LAST WORD BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE, THE REST CAN BE A TOTAL MESS AND YOU STILL READ IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM THIS IS BECAUSE THE HUMAN MIND DOES NOT READ ALL LETTERS BY ITSELF...

bored already

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Cleansing In The Name Of Fighting Corruption / A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here / Economic Recession, Where Is Operation Feed The Nation?- Adams Kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.