Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. (5124 Views)

SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by GooseBaba: 10:43pm On May 21, 2016
hopeforcharles:

This ur Ganga stuff is straight outta story book, my touchscreen phone batteryz dead my keypad is just hurting my fingers but we will definately continue tomorrow ur ganga shii has so many twists. Lol

Lmao.... And your 2000 yrs old saviour is out of a masturbation book...
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2016
CoolUsername:
Unfortunately, OP's assertion is obviously steeped in bias and poorly researched as there are many atheistic philosophies that have existed from time (see: buddhism, jainism, carvaka etc).

Also, the so-called 'natural predisposition to theism' has yielded several conflicting theories of god, polytheism, human sacrifice, etc. How then does this prove that a god exists?
Buddhism was never atheistic, rather it believes in many gods Brahma been the cheif-est, [color=#990000][/color]Well... No... He didn't... Monotheism (only one God) was a foreign concept to the Buddha, his world was filled with many gods. The creator god Brahma being the most important one.
Now about ur theism issh, that natural predisposition is the living consciousness of man that reminds him there is an intelligent creator somewhere his efforts in finding the creator made him indulge in many wrong moves to find the creator and purpose of his life that continues until the Jewish God came to show men the way to him.
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by hopeforcharles(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2016
GooseBaba:

Lmao!!!! If you believe in the power of ganga river then you must know that it's adherents believe in reincarnation in order to arrive at the ultimate state of Supernatural being. Is that what your divine message or truth tells you.?

Also, if you can justify killings for a purpose, i hope there's no double standard when it comes to your ancestoral diety.

If aliens or angels are not capable of preaching why then delude yourself that hope that comes from man is worthless and cannot stand the test of time. But it's still the same man that has been promoting and managing this elusive hope.

He is not referred to as dead from the doctrines of a mere beliefs. But reality/natural circle shows us that the late christ is dead and gone just like your great great great grandparents. Who by the way loves you...

Now I see how manipulative u want to be by the reference of ganga river shii

It's an extended branch in Hindu
And here is what happens in the river according to the Hindu adherents you need to study ur ganga shii wella

Ganga Dussehera – This holiday celebrates the holy Ganges River and its descent to earth. Devotees bathe in the Ganges to wash away sins from many lifetimes.
It doesn't heal but they believe it washes sins away
Can u show me a historic confirmed information that he is not risen or he is still dead like my great grandfathers?
DO u know that angels appear in human forms too, otherwise you can't withstand their spiritual form, just Google mysterious sightings and ghosts u will understand what I mean but u can't stand their real form.
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by Nobody: 7:08am On May 22, 2016
Chai!!!!!!!!
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by HardMirror(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2016
SirWere:
Chai!!!!!!!!
Lol cheesy The dumbness of the thread shock u abi? grin
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol cheesy
The dumbness of the thread shock u abi? grin
as in ehnnnnn.... I don't know whether the Op is deluded or intentionally ignorant.

And a University graduate for that matter!!! shockedshockedshocked

Things are really messed up in this country
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by GooseBaba: 3:59pm On May 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Now I see how manipulative u want to be by the reference of ganga river shii

It's an extended branch in Hindu
And here is what happens in the river according to the Hindu adherents you need to study ur ganga shii wella

Ganga Dussehera – This holiday celebrates the holy Ganges River and its descent to earth. Devotees bathe in the Ganges to wash away sins from many lifetimes.
It doesn't heal but they believe it washes sins away
Can u show me a historic confirmed information that he is not risen or he is still dead like my great grandfathers?
DO u know that angels appear in human forms too, otherwise you can't withstand their spiritual form, just Google mysterious sightings and ghosts u will understand what I mean but u can't stand their real form.

Heheheh....Heal or wash away sins, is the same thing. Do get desperate on me.

Now Do you believe that the river would wash away your sins '? Since you believe in supernatural? Yes or no!!!?

Clearly your truth is garbage to the Hindu adherents.

Meanwhile, if he likes he rose 20 times. The only evidence you have are claims in a story book, sites for tourism and your beliefs.

I am not here to debate your personal belief. Simple question, how did this god concept come into the consciousness of the african mind. Do the Hindus condem themselves to worship a God..? Why is it okay for you to condem yourself to worship one..?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by GooseBaba: 4:18pm On May 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Buddhism was never atheistic, rather it believes in many gods Brahma been the cheif-est, [color=#990000][/color]Well... No... He didn't... Monotheism (only one God) was a foreign concept to the Buddha, his world was filled with many gods. The creator god Brahma being the most important one.
Now about ur theism issh, that natural predisposition is the living consciousness of man that reminds him there is an intelligent creator somewhere his efforts in finding the creator made him indulge in many wrong moves to find the creator and purpose of his life that continues until the [b]Jewish God [/b]came to show men the way to him.

@ bolded..... Exactly the "jewish god"... grin grin fuvk Yahweh and his dead son.

Meanwhile, you subject your mind to a narrative that the supreme diety has a chosen people. And you're eager to make excuses on the barbarism documented in the bible, and the destructive influence man has carried out in its name.

Your mind has been tampered with, that's why you would proclaim a jewish god above your ancestoral God.

For crying out loud. You proclaim to have a relationship with a 2000 yrs old dead man, whose promise of bliss is in the afterlife. That's why your evidence is your personal belief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by dalaman: 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
GooseBaba:

@ bolded..... Exactly the "jewish god"... grin grin fuvk Yahweh and his dead son.

Meanwhile, you subject your mind to a narrative that the supreme diety has a chosen people. And you're eager to make excuses on the barbarism documented in the bible, and the destructive influence man has carried out in its name.

Your mind has been tampered with, that's why you would proclaim a jewish god above your ancestoral God.

For crying out loud. You proclaim to have a relationship with a 2000 yrs old dead man, whose promise of bliss is in the afterlife. That's why your evidence is your personal belief.

Epic.
Re: Atheists Have To "Read Hard" Before Concluding, Theists Just Know Whatsup. by CoolUsername: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Now about ur theism issh, that natural predisposition is the living consciousness of man that reminds him there is an intelligent creator somewhere his efforts in finding the creator made him indulge in many wrong moves to find the creator and purpose of his life that continues until the Jewish God came to show men the way to him.

Brahma exists in Hinduism, genius.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / The Second Coming Of Christ / POPES WHO WERE ACTUALLY TERRIBLE PEOPLE [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.