Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage (30385 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) / Dele Momodu Prays For Tiwa Savage And Teebillz's Marriage / Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by confamgist237: 12:50pm On May 15, 2016
Yoruba actor, Funsho Adeolu blames Tunji Balogun for Tiwa Savage's failed marriage

Yoruba actor, Funsho Adeolu just reacted to the Tiwa and TeeBillz failed marriage, the actor is of the opinion that the love TeeBillz has for Tiwa is not genuine.
The actor also emphasized that even if they come back together, the marriage may still not work out because they are not true to each other.
In his words: ”It’s unfortunate that people don’t know why they are getting married these days. It’s not possible for you to love somebody and then go to the public to shame him or her. For instance, it’s impossible for my wife and I to have an irreconcilable fight.
But God forbid, if that happens, it’s impossible for me to speak ill of her. Permit me to use this English, ‘I can never spoil her with my lips.’ It’s not possible. If you have a friend, that’s someone you don’t have a romantic relationship with, and you truly love him or her, you would find out that speaking ill of the person is your shame too.
So you just won’t do that. My point is that they were not genuinely in love from the start; or let me say maybe one of the two was not sincerely in love with the other. Tunji is a man, he shouldn’t have made those reckless allegations about his wife in public.
They say women are the makers of home but men are the head. Well, it’s late to cry over spilled milk. The deed is done and so much lessons have been learnt from their mess. Even if they come back together, I have fears for that marriage. Somebody is not true to himself or herself in that union. The number of divorce cases in our courts is alarming”.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/yoruba-actor-funsho-adeolu-blames-tunji.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by confamgist237: 12:50pm On May 15, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by cruzita(f): 12:51pm On May 15, 2016
undecided wetin concern us?who their story EPP?

Abeg happy Sunday nairalanders

9 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
Hmhmh.... Now namesake iyaf spoken. Left for nlanders to spak.... No, speaki.... Huumhm. Abeg, ah dey H, ah dey come

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
he may b right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Tolexander: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016

In his words: ”It’s unfortunate that people don’t know why they are getting married these days. It’s not possible for you to love somebody and then go to the public to shame him or her. For instance, it’s impossible for my wife and I to have an irreconcilable fight.
1 Corinthians 10:12(KJV) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

So fall Funsho Adeolu's home is smooth today doesn't mean a worse occurrence than Tiwa Salvage home can't happen to his in the future (not my prayer though).

Blaming Tbillz, does Funsho wanna tell us he hasn't engaged in infidelity since he married?
"He that comes into equity must come with clean hands."

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by goldbim(f): 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
What he's trying to say is Tiwa's shame is tee billz shame and tee billz shame is Tiwa's disgrace as well..all the same is no one is perfect!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by nrexzy: 1:09pm On May 15, 2016
Now the Man is @ Fault

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
yes because in marriage d two becomes one.what affects d nose affects d eyes

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by themmyd: 2:59pm On May 15, 2016
My pastor said and I quote it is only in the grave yard that you can find a perfect man or woman, and der s no perfect marriage on earth, God bless you all, happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by DICKtator: 6:34pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by drejenny(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2016
Who are you to judge TeeBilz?

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 15, 2016
Uh na don start again.. .. .

What's significant about this marriage..?
Useless Marriage... , harbouring USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Olateef(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2016
Hey guys, in call of duty 4 I can't change my name in options, whenever I go to options- multiplayer settings. Since the girls have stopped reading this comment can you suggest where I can get condom ?

6 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Tenplet(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2016
mr marriage instructor
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by philipotex(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2016
I think Funsho was right

6 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2016
I see another marriage counsellor at work. Tiwa and TeeBillz don give people certificate of councelling ooo

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Millz404(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2016
All these mumu people have started with this tiwa savage marrage nonsense again like all the problems we have in the country is not enough to think about...... Mtchew..

*leaves thread and slam the door
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by bebe2(f): 6:43pm On May 15, 2016
yes, me too

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by kullozone(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2016
Make We Hear Word Jare!You Wan Bring Issue Again..Who Say Make You No Talk When Everybody Dey Talk Their Own.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by DExplorer1: 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
I'd rather not blame anyone on marital issue, the ending sometimes is always funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by lailo: 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
I just watched d video now,4rm what Tiwa said I could deduce dat Teebillz was an irresponsible man but everything was Tiwas fault bcs she confessed that she saw evrythin b4 marriage but ignored even with other people's warnings.She has leant her lesson sha.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by hazyfm1: 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
lipsrsealed

Oga Yoruba actor, your comment is overtaken by event

Please try again
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by OlujobaSamuel: 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
Tolexander:
1 Corinthians 10:12(KJV) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

So fall Funsho Adeolu's home is smooth today doesn't mean a worse occurrence than Tiwa Salvage home can't happen to his in the future (not my prayer though).

Blaming Tbillz, does Funsho wanna tell us he hasn't engaged in infidelity since he married?
he never made the statement absolute, there is a caveat after it, so he captured your stance.
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by nairanews247: 6:49pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmm... Just passing by
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by bebe2(f): 6:49pm On May 15, 2016
Tolexander:

but if he is smart enough to keep his private matters private then his marraige will be successful.

unlike TBzzzz, dats busy disgracing his wife.

8 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by bebe2(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2016
lailo:
I just watched d video now,4rm what Tiwa said I could deduce dat Teebillz was an irresponsible man but everything was Tiwas fault bcs she confessed that she saw evrythin b4 marriage but ignored even with other people's warnings.She has leant her lesson sha.

she ignored it becos she was getting desperate , naija mentality don tell her say time for marraige
is running out.

so she jumped unto the nearest dxck she cud find.

4 Likes

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by just2okworld(f): 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
goldbim:
What he's trying to say is Tiwa's shame is tee billz shame and tee billz shame is Tiwa's disgrace as well..all the same is no one is perfect!

Gbammest

1 Like

Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by pretydiva(f): 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
Wat is dis 1 saying undecided..
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by ALAYORMII: 6:56pm On May 15, 2016
Bros Dee wan try him luck whether Tiwa fit give am some
Re: Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by lordempire(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2016
Leave THRASH FOR LAWMA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It / P Diddy's $360,000 Gift to his son / "Adeleke, Where Is Chioma's Cooking Show?" - Kemi Olunloyo Diss Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.