Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (43119 Views)

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by CastedGist: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Little Taju Nigerian Celebrities Are Searching For Has Been Found

Yesterday the video of Taju, the cute 5-year old boy went viral. The cute Yoruba kid became an instant social media hit the moment his video trying to speak English hit the internet because he hasnt been to school before.

Celebrities started searching for him to send him to school, the likes of, AY Makun, Don Jazzy, Falz, Adeniyi Johnson, Mo Abudu, Funmi Awelewa, Alibaba and others.

According to comedian, AY other celebs have also contributed towards Taju's schooling.

Previous contribution post by AY Makun...

Don Jazzy just reached out to me with 500k waiting for little Taju to go to school. We are still waiting to get proper information concerning meeting with him and his parents in Ibadan. Many thanks to @sotayogaga @funmiawelewa @adeniyijohnson who shared the video to our notice. I am so sure with the involvement of @moabudu @falzthebahdguy @iamsmade @_kehindebankole @iambimbothomas and other well meaning Nigerians we shall make this happen to many other Tajus out there. God bless you all. #tajugoestoschool' he wrote.

Finally the little Taju has been found latest post...

Oyaaaaaaa, I'm so happy right now... Taju has been found � Regrann from @funmiawelewa - After so much stress and trials, we finally found him. Thanks to @elamefa @bolarinwaolamide @tolaolajiire #Taju
Thanks to everyone that wants the best for Taju.
@aycomedian @adeniyijohnson @donjazzy @jagabanyoutube @Alibabagcfr @chelseacurrency @falzthebahdguy @moabudu @iambimbothomas and many more. Thanks!
#tajugoestoschool
From the left; Taju's Dad, Taju's Mom elder sis, Funmiawelewa, Elamefa, Tola Olajiire, Taju's Granma and Bolarinwa Olamide. - #regrann

BY GISTMORE

Watch Taju video here; https://www.gistmore.com/little-taju-nigerian-celebrities-looking-send-school-found-photos

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by CastedGist: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2018

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Happy he was found AT LAST !!

A new world has come for Taju.
NEW DAWN!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by dkronicle(m): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by sagerasaq: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Its a good direction..
If only All this Pastors and Govt officials who own Private Institutions can learn from them..
Education is Expensive and Only things like this can help make it easy.
There are many Taju's out there who need help.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by pyyxxaro: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2018
dkronicle:
It was yesterday i her saw her video. Hr needs education mehn

I think you need Education more than TAJU

Correct yourself b4 the English scholars here barbecue you sad

I know say naa typo shaa cool

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by goldbim(f): 5:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Good to know help has found him..!that video tho.. grin the adult was even calling the little boy eleeribu grin cheesy..Ibadan people can yabb sha..seems its a way of life.

7 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by itspzpics(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow... Little taju

Caption This Plus size Couple pre wedding photo >>> http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-plus-size-couple-pre-wedding-photo/

God bless u all
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Tamarapetty(f): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2018
cheesy Aww
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by olarwhumy6(f): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Thank God! I'm happy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Davidfashman: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Wizkid's Son Bolu Vs Shatta Wale's Son Majesty - Dance Competition And Most Fashionable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkY6Ce4ZKAw
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by nairavsdollars(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Heard Ambode also promised him full scholarship
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by soberdrunk(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Awwww!! I am going to do a cute video with Gulder bottles very soon, so Nigerian brewery can find me and make me ambassador......... angry

14 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by overhypedsteve(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
fyu
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by modaink333: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
H
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by talk2percy(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Please they should please come and look for me too..I can't speak English.

2 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
dkronicle:

Cc GrammarNazi1 grin

7 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by greatman247(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow very good. Blessed child.
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Onyinye15(f): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
A well deserved search
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Thank God for his life. Blessed Child
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by 9jaboy01: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Assurance dey for d boy
Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by modaink333: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
dkronicle:

From your comment, I think they need to render help to you before taju

2 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Today is my birthday nairalanders grin

I need money oooo, man broke

UBA 2097258780

2 Likes

Re: Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family by coolebux(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2018
dkronicle:
Wey you!
So people should now start looking for you too, abi? grin grin
You want to transmit the gesture to yourself shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "Someone Is Trying To Use Juju On Me" / Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.