Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION (3840 Views)

Nigeria Is Too Divided Along Ethnic, Religious Lines – Dickson / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Omoluabi16(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
wow, sweetheart. Long time
to come back from my self-imposed exile..only to see you flirt some dude.. Adanne aishunevahavefallenInlovewithyou
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
to come back from my self-imposed exile..only to see you flirt some dude.. Adanne aishunevahavefallenInlovewithyou
lols
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 20, 2016
waternogetemeny:

See their sisters have the same disease. Genetics never lie.

What ever

LV
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by Cjrane2: 4:58pm On May 20, 2016
if i get a fine fulani gal as my wife.
i will give fulani herdmen land in my village. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by chiefobdk(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
Wat part of. we don't want to have anything to do with you people. don't u understand?

thank God no member of my family will corrupt my bloodline with filthy cone head and almajiri nonsense
Re: Igbo/hausa/yoruba Intermarriage To Solve Ethnic/religious Bigotry - OPINION by theDEVILisHERE: 7:16pm On May 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
when its time for intertribal marriage, they remember One Nigeria
but when they hear about Igbo President or South East development, their tribalistic nature comes out.
I remember in 2014 when a guy(non-igbo) told me in their house that he love me as an Igbo girl but He hate Igbo men.
I was shocked by that statement!
I just cut every contact with the mofo.
Lets stop this pretence, Nigeria is NOT a nation but a forceful amalgamation of tribes with different ideologies
Ngozi123:

So this is the real reason for why you've made this thread. You don't have to be in favour of 'One Nigeria' to marry an Igbo girl; Germans are marrying Spaniards, the French are marrying the British and they each have their own sovereign states.
Btw, if you're one of those closet tribalists who like Igbo girls but dislike Igbo people as a whole then please look elsewhere for a wife.

MARRING FROM YOUR TRIBE IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

When 2 people marry, the union is between 2 lineages (ancestory)
If you marry a person you marry their tribe
Your offspring/future generations will have the blood of both of you

If by any means you don't marry from your tribe
It must be from a tribe, ethnic group or race that is either related to you tribe by blood (ancestory), or share same value system as your tribe
Now this is not wrong (it doesn't still make it right)

What is Wrong is to marry from an ethnic group, tribe or race that does not share the same value system as your tribe

Your children/future generation will have no true value system or real culture
Cause value system and culture is not just rooted in the tradition of a people but in the BLOOD!
Mixing 2 conflicting bloodlines is nothing but a recipe for CONFUSION!
No proper system thrives in the mist of confusion!!

NOW

What is absolutely irredeemably wrong and down right idiiotic, stuppid and foolish
Is to marry from an ethnic group, tribe or race that has hatred (visible or concealed) for your people (your tribe)

Any ethnic group, tribe or group people that CONSCIOUSLY (emphasis on "consciously"wink took part or single handedly (as a group of people) commited atrocities (genocide, plunder, ravage, enslave etc) either directly or indirectly against your tribe at any point in time in history, HATES YOUR TRIBE!!!!

Only HATE can make a people commit Atrocities against another group of people

And in life one should know that hatred never ever goes away!

Once a person or group of persons hate you THEY CAN NEVER EVER LOVE YOU!! not possible
Cause, issues that create hate are always permanent issues
And since this issues are permanent and wouldn't go away THE HATE WOULD NEVER GO AWAY!!

No matter the pretense or coverup, the hate would always eventually show!!
It doesn't matter how long, days, weeks, yrs, decades or centuries
It will always show at least once in a while
Cause their offspring will always carry their bloodline and every characteristic that comes with it!!!

Example of such marriages are:

AA (african american) marrying- white American, British (their slave masters)

Isreali marrying- palestinian/Arab, persian, German (as well as other nazi affiliates), British

Chinese marrying Japanese

Gypsy (romani) marrying- German or any other nazi group

Red indians marrying- White americans, canadians, white latin americans

Igbo/Eastern region groups of present day Nigeria marrying- Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa, British

Tutsi marrying- Hutu (and vise-versa)

Amernian marrying- Turkish

Kurdish marrying- Sunni's, shites, turkish

Black South African marrying- White South African

South Sudanese marrying- Sudanese/arab

Anyone involve in any of these or similar marriages is nothing but a FOOL!

What you are basically doing with such a marriage is spiting on the graves of your relatives/ancestors whom these people committed Atrocities against
And only a very big FOOL does such!

You are marrying into a people who hate and seek for the down fall of your people

They are your enemies
Cause only your enemy will hope and seek for you or your peoples down fall
And
ONLY A FOOL MARRIES HIS OR HER ENEMY

It does not matter what caused the hatred or when the hatred started
Fact is
Your enemy can never love you
Even if your Enemy tries to, eventually the hate will always overcome and consume him!!!

Your ENEMY committed atrocities against your people (rape, mass murder/genocide, plunder, ravaged) without remorse (hate is not remorseful) and will do the same to you if the opportunity presents it self

If you must engage in this sort of irreedemable idiocy and foolishness then you must not bear children because you will be adding chaos and confusion to an already chaotic and confused world

1 more thing

When it comes to relationship between 2 unrelated people (romantic, friendship etc)
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LOVE!

What you have is ATTRACTION

Attraction comes in various forms and degrees

Love only exist in the blood
In other words
YOU CAN ONLY LOVE SOME ONE WITH THE SAME BLOOD-LINE/ANCESTORY AS YOU!

This comes natural to you! That is why. It is real and not driven by any emotional or sentimental feeling
It's a natural inclination!

YOU CANNOT HATE YOUR BLOOD!

You can resent your blood but not Hate your blood

Resentment can be corrected (cause it stems from an issue that can be corrected)

Hate cannot be corrected (cause it stems from a permanent issue)

Humans need to learn to always do the right thing

DO THE RIGHT THING AND YOU GET THE RIGHT RESULTS!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Silence: Defeating / Ghana's Ruling Party Mocks Buhari's Ineptitude Ahead Of Ghana Presidential Polls / Buhari's Health: Tinubu Relocates To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.