Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau (23748 Views)

Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Jonathan Showed No Political Will In Fight Against Boko Haram – US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by Flexherbal(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
Ok
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
A clear diff betw a hausa man and an ibo man!

2 Likes

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by modath(f): 7:28pm On May 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by captianfreeman(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Ebe like say this one get chikini sense. Just return our yams and go and sin no more. Thy honesty has set thee free.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by focus7: 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
Thank God we have somebody who will be bias about his arrest to attract public sympathy unlike some.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by kolaish(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2016
bigboss80s:
Thank you for being truthful. At least he's not like all those guilty ones crying wolf where there's none.
. How are you sure that the man is truthful. Can any politician be truthful in his words? This is just a political statement. The same man would say another thing tomorrow.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
bigboss80s:
Thank you for being truthful. At least he's not like all those guilty ones crying wolf where there's none.
I beg wen Dasuki go share dis money reach me sef? lolz
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:38pm On May 15, 2016
ha, dis submission is nt good for ipad youth o
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by waice6571: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
In politics, no permanent friend, no permanent enemy only permanent interest.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by Jokkarm: 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
Mr shakarau, why are you making an explanatory statement ? 950m was shared in your house and you are claiming you did not know and you did not take any share . How on earth will this kind of money will be shared and you won't know , everyone is now calling God to come down and rescue. If you are innocent Clear your self .
All the looters will not go unpunished .this anti corrupt fight must and will continue . There is no amount of prayers that can save you looters until you return all the money you people looted .
Any pastor or alpha who is praying to protect any looter is also a looter.
Baba go ahead to jail these thieves we are solidly behind you .God is also behind you .
You are fighting a good fight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by Kenobus: 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
bigboss80s:
do you think at all. Can't you read between the line of what Shekarau is saying? You just jumps into into without thought
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by 4nobody4every1: 8:03pm On May 15, 2016
waice6571:
In politics, no permanent friend, no permanent enemy only permanent interest.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by modath(f): 8:15pm On May 15, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Gbammmmmm kiss kiss

Bros, you and Keneking with this una primates ehn... grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:18pm On May 15, 2016
kings09:
Who ur arrest epp. But 1 thing am sure of. If dis man had decamped back 2 Apc aftr d elections, we won't hear of dis story. He ll be regarded as a 'saint'

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by wxyz1: 8:19pm On May 15, 2016
This present day EFCC, they will be the persecutor, the judge and the mouth peas of the accused person. Waste of it some Nigeria still believe all this nonsense. Since they are been saying Dansuki say this, Dansuki say that, bring this man to court to come and testifer before the court, Federal government refuse to bring him to court. The same with this Shakarau, you just arrest a man and started saying it no political. Buhari should tread with contion
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:19pm On May 15, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
ha, dis submission is nt good for ipad youth o
it is iPOOP yoots not iPAD youth grin
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by 4nobody4every1: 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
modath:

Bros, you and Keneking with this una primates ehn... grin cheesy cheesy grin
l paid him some money and he gave me 4 dozens of different species grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by bahaushe1: 8:58pm On May 15, 2016
Malami waliyin Allah! They shared NGN950M in his house while he was upstairs praying.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by loomer: 10:12pm On May 15, 2016
See him face.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by nortcentrallord(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2016
modath:

Shekarau whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..  shocked shocked shocked

Don't you know how sweet "wails of persecution" sounds to some people...

How much playing the victim will win you more loyal Robots!! Haba!!

Do you know how many hearts you've broken?

How many people have placed you on a pedestal, as their greatest hope against Buhari's 2nd term? 

You broke some hearts mehn!!    grin grin

Imagine the disloyal man, After Deji Adeyanju tweeted picture of people observing their prayers jeje as your supporters praying against Bubu... Na wah oooohh tongue

You don't need introduction to be known. You and your lots are always known spot-on by your comments. Zom... you can complete the rest.
Re: My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau by greatman247(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2016
Whether you accept your fate or not that your arrest has no political undertone or not, you are going down for this. Its high time people know corruption in Nigeria is real and that the fight against it by Buhari govt is real as well. I support Buhari on the fight against corruption and against Insurgents.

Those that scream political witch-hunt against rich politicians just to cover up their tracks. And those who think they have evidence against any APC members too should bring it up. Every corrupt politician must pay, I don't care about the party. At least someone who was privy by the money Shekarau (baraooo) received reported him abi implicated him. According to Shekarau himself he said one of the persons he shared the money with even implicated him; so what stops other people who have anything against the APC members to come up with evidence too instead of screaming political witch-hunt everytime a corrupt PDP members is invited by the EFCC. The system must be clean before development can come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 / Osun Youths Protest High Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.