Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President (685 Views)

IMF: Northeast Has Always Been Buhari's Priority, Says Presidency / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by popesam1(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
So this Facebook user Umar Aminu
Ibrahim posted this about what we'll
still be thinking if President Buhari
did not won the presidential
election.

On a Serious Note
Today, I want to take time and
thank GOD for making Buhari the
president of this country.
At first, I did not understand why
GOD allowed it to happen. But now I
know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT.
This is how I understand the
benefit.
Had it been Buhari did not become
president:

1. We will think that by now fuel
will be #45 per litre.

2. We will think that by now #1
will be equal to $1.

3. We will think that by now three
million jobs would have been
created.

4. We will think that by now
unemployed youths would have been
receiving #5,000.00 stipends.

5. We will think that by now pupils
would have been getting at least a
meal(including fruits) in school.

6. We will think that by now Buhari
would have made his assets and
liabilities public.

7. We will think that by now
720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the
federation yearly (20,000 per state)
would have been created.

8. We will think that by now there
would be permanent peace in the
Niger Delta and other conflict prone
areas such as Plateau, Taraba,
Bauchi, Borno and Abia.

9. We will think that by now the
government would have started
creating additional middle-class of
at least two million new home owners
in the first year in government and
one million annually thereafter.

10. We will think that by now
maternal and children healthcare
services would be free.
The list is almost endless..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154127292164354&id=542004353&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154127292164354%3Atl_objid.10154127292164354%3Athid.542004353%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1464764399%3A4564707596343249189&__tn__=%2As

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by popesam1(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by DesChyko: 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
Maybe GEJ should go for thanksgiving service for losing. Had it been he was on seat, God help him in the face of opposition, of all those promises that might have been if Buhari had wongrin. Sahara Reporters for don move their headquarters come Naija.

4 Likes

Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by eshietIntrepid(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
We would have said or read headline like this.
THE BEST PRESIDENT WE NEVER HAD.

But some of us knew from the beginning and are surprise at all.

1 Like

Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by tomakint: 5:50pm On May 15, 2016
God bless the writer of this article.......unfortunately, it is too late to reverse except something unusual happens from the citizens (like laying siege at the bastard's seat of power) I can't imagine who will hike fuel price in the midst of hardship undecided and some worthless youths here will be shouting, 'Said Buhari', awon omo eran jati jati....imagine a Kongo of rice selling for N550 under a dogonyaro President as we have now yet he is forming "I am on top of the situation".......was it this bad under Jonathan? No! If you feel Buhari deserves to be chased out of that seat click LIKE!

6 Likes

Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by mikolo80: 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
and yet not one apc member is complaining
it is still you pdp pricks that are looking for ready made. looking for job, looking for 5000,looking for subsidy,etc. you think everyone is gullible like you. no we voted to kick you out bfor you run Nigeria underground, since you've already run her aground. anyway 2019 is coming. we will see you at the polls and you will know how much Nigerians reject you
Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by OLADD: 6:33pm On May 15, 2016
If Buhari/APC hadn't won the election;

1. Fashola, Nigige, Ameachi, Tinubu and other pretenders would have been boasting around telling the world how they would have turned Nigeria to a first-world country under one year.

2. A particular section of this country would have used Boko haram to annihilate entire Nigeria. Forget the noise been made by this govt, Boko haram made a u-turn after power changed hands at Aso Rock.

3. Only God knows which part of Nigeria would still have its dogs and baboons not soaked in blood.
Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by Mario1989(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2016
Its true that "YOU WILL NEVER VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT"....we never valued GEJ until we voted him out......i think its time we value PMB else, if we push this one out, we may end up getting the worst........

1 Like

Re: Had It Been Buhari Did Not Become The President by DesChyko: 7:02pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
and yet not one apc member is complaining

Before nko? You carry your own cash drink finish for club, carry your own hand bash your ride. Who you wan cry give?

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan :The Call / The State Of Nigeria: Was Buhari Really The answer / Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.