Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,025 members, 7,849,139 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!! (683 Views)

Photos Of Babangida Aliyu In Court Today / Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!! by bondito2016: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!! by marwanafrica: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
IBB the nigerian best president from military era Til date, 1999 boys should not quote me
Re: Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!! by 989900: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
marwanafrica post=46357817[s:
]IBB the nigerian best president from military era Til date, 1999 boys should not quote me[/s]
Re: Documentary On The Reign Of Babangida (IBB) !!!!!!!!! by tomakint: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Most times when I watch videos like this, I feel like crying too much for this funny Country that draws near to God with our lips but our hearts are light years away from God. Just imagine our textile industries that used to be the second largest employer of labour gone down the drain because of mindless corruption from our past leaders especially from the Ab.oki Shagari's time

(1) (Reply)

What If Nelson Mandela Actually Betrayed South Africa? / See What This Person Posted On Social Media / PHOTOS: Army Repels Attack In Pulka,borno Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.