Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria (1980 Views)

Why I'm Afraid Of The Break-up Of Nigeria By Gimba Kakanda / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by amInigerian: 5:33pm On May 15, 2016
[size=18pt]This is why
With a budgetary provision of N940 million, the federal government has finally settled for grazing reserves in what appears a potent option to resolve the seemingly intractable problem of bloody clashes between Fulani herdsmen and various communities in the country.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/13/2016-budget-fg-identifies-priority-areas

The bill has not been passed at the NA level, many Nigerians clearly oppose it, and some sorry to say, reettthhaards, want to inflict this fraud upon us? I support any break away today and...

If the killers are not Fulani herdsmen, how will confiscating our lands for the herdsmen stop the killers from killing? If the killers actually stop killing once our lands have been assigned to Fulani, what does that tell you of who is behind the killers?

If those behind this idea are so sure that even if the killers are not Fulani herdsmen, creating these reserves for Fulani herdsmen will stop the killing, what does that tell us about what they know about those behind the killers?[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by amInigerian: 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
[size=13pt]Buhari is just a bigger dissapointment than we imagined.
Biafrans are protesting, he is now giving fuel to others to protest.
I foresee him making this country ungovernable for him.
Shame on all those that fought earnestly for him to be in power.
Those that I respected in the past inspite of their flaws also. OBJ is number one on that list.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by amInigerian: 5:50pm On May 15, 2016
[size=13pt]This push by the executive to unilaterally execute an unthinkable makes it clear now that president Buhari was behind the social media bill.
He knew all the unpopular things he wanted to do so he wanted to
prepare the ground for it before hand
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by waternogetemeny: 5:56pm On May 15, 2016

SS/SE don't care wat SW and Middle belt agree.

SS/SE have no land for Fulani Herdsmen.

As a matter of fact they should get out of our region.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
Ol boy , you don't mean shyt to anybody and your opinion definitely doesn't matter

Paaaaark well

1 Like

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by medpren: 6:17pm On May 15, 2016
waternogetemeny:

SS/SE don't care wat SW and Middle belt agree.

SS/SE have no land for Fulani Herdsmen.

As a matter of fact they should get out of our region.

We SE/SS support the grazing reserve in the SW. So that there will be peace between Fulani herdsmen and the agbekoya farmers. As for the SE/SS, we all know that our land is also as small as Junaid mohammed's left palm. So we have no land to give.

Any SE/SS governor that gives out land to Fulani as grazing reserves is a killer and a murderer. If any citizen of the state dies as a result, it means the Governor killed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by fineyemi(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2016
I support the breakup. We at the south west have nothing to loose

1 Like

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by Mario1989(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2016
Make nigeria divide into 36, each state as a country....who will suffer more?
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by amInigerian: 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
fineyemi:
True. You will survive. But the foolishness of these 1960 mentality politicians will stop.
I know it is because Buhari is in power.
If even Babangida was in power, these things would not be happening.
I even dare to believe that if Atiku was in power, this would not be happening.
Of all the people to give an APC ticket, it was Buhari because they felt they could not win without him.
Who told them they could not have won without him?
You put your best man out there and try your best to win. It is a contest you may win or you may lose.
I say if they have won with Buhari, they would have won with any other valid northern flag bearer.
Or even Fashola

They instead brought us into this mess

1 Like

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by Almajiri1: 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
You would be amazed at buhari secret agendas he would rush to implement before 2019. he's not even interested in a second term so don't give a damn.
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by freeze001(f): 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
Ol boy , you don't mean shyt to anybody and your opinion definitely doesn't matter

Paaaaark well

Neither do u mean shyt nor ur opinions matter. I wonder why u feel it's okay to be rude about someone's independent thoughts and opinions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by fineyemi(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2016
amInigerian:

True. You will survive. But the foolishness of these 1960 mentality politicians will stop.
Of all the people to give an APC ticket, it was Buhari because they felt they could not win without him.
You put your best man out there and try your best to win. It is a contest you may win or you may lose.
I say if they have won with Buhari, they would have won with any other valid northern flag bearer.
Or even Fashola

you are right sir
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2016
Why did you feel you should reply me , was i talking to you ?
freeze001:

Neither do u mean shyt nor ur opinions matter. I wonder why u feel it's okay to be rude about someone's independent thoughts and opinions.
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by freeze001(f): 7:00am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Why did you feel you should reply me , was i talking to you ?

You are on a public forum, other people read and not just u. You were unconscionably rude and it was absolutely uncalled for. You didn't need to speak to me or quote me before I or anyone else would pick up on ur rudeness and call you out for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by Alokendra(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2016
amInigerian:

Or even Fashola

You're too inconsequential in the grand scheme of things to offer advise to the APC on whom they ought to had presented as their presidential candidate. Your kind would have preferred Atiku ..talk about Stockholm syndrome.
If you're tired of Nigeria, kindly relocate to Ghana or stay put in your iPod region.

@topic..the hypocrisy of the FG stinks to high heaven. I heard it on radio this morning, and I was like 'DA fcvk'! The president says the killers are not Fulani herdsmen, and yet still went ahead to vote 900 million for grazing reserves. I can't see any nexus here. I'll hold my peace because all the Southerners in Buhari's regime and in the senate are just a bunch of misfits. Let them continue to watch like mumus that they're while the Northerners continue to rob us and use our commonwealth to enrich some inconsequential herdsmen.
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2016
That's how you unconscionably get in trouble , more than 300 views , the post since yesterday , Who made you the moderator ? How is park well rude , or how is saying your opinion does not matter rude ? I did not mention anyone , i wasn't talking to anyone specifically , If i start calling you out now , people would say something else

For the last time , please mind your business , If my comment was rude i am sure several people would have said so , I posted that comment yesterday , and so far no one has challenged me , If you woke up on the wrong side of bed, please go back and get some sleep cos I honestly would take pleasure in frustrating you today , throughout this week if you don't get off my case

Fair warning

By the way , this is how i write on Facebook, where someone knows someone you know , I don't go to people's walls to write derogatory comments directed at them
freeze001:

You are on a public forum, other people read and not just u. You were unconscionably rude and it was absolutely uncalled for. You didn't need to speak to me or quote me before I or anyone else would pick up on ur rudeness and call you out for it.
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by freeze001(f): 7:10am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's how you unconscionably get in trouble , more than 300 views , the post since yesterday , Who made you the moderator ? How is park well rude , or how is saying your opinion does not matter rude ? I did not mention anyone , i wasn't talking to anyone specifically , If i start calling you out now , people would say something else

For the last time , please mind your business , If my comment was rude i am sure several people would have said so , I posted that comment yesterday , and so far no one has challenged me , If you woke up on the wrong side of bed, please go back and get some sleep cos I honestly would take pleasure in frustrating you today , throughout this week if you don't get off my case

Fair warning

You seem rather agitated and to think there were no new words in my reply other than the exact words u used. And about that nap, I'll definitely be catching it, thanks for ur advise. Kindly resist the temptation to troll or stalk my moniker, it would be fairly childish don't u think?

You have a good day now...
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2016
If you really are a girl, you should check yourself, Badmouth is the disease affecting you
freeze001:

You seem rather agitated and to think there were no new words in my reply other than the exact words u used. And about that nap, I'll definitely be catching it, thanks for ur advise. [b]Kindly resist the temptation to troll or stalk my moniker, it would be fairly childish don't u thin[/b]k?

You have a good day now...
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by freeze001(f): 7:44am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
If you really are a girl, you should check yourself, Badmouth is the disease affecting you

Now what again? Was it not girly enough that I accepted ur advise on a nap at my own time? What is the bad mouth again in this matter? I even wished u a good day on top o!

Does it mean you're undoubtedly male because u just decided to say someone has a disease?
You even threatened earlier to frustrate yasef for d entire week, that confirms u are male because it's only typed words/bad mouth you will use abi no be so?
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by amInigerian: 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
Alokendra:

You're too inconsequential in the grand scheme of things to offer advise to the APC on whom they ought to had presented as their presidential candidate. Your kind would have preferred Atiku ..talk about Stockholm syndrome.
If you're tired of Nigeria, kindly relocate to Ghana or stay put in your iPod region.

@topic..the hypocrisy of the FG stinks to high heaven. I heard it on radio this morning, and I was like 'DA fcvk'! The president says the killers are not Fulani herdsmen, and yet still went ahead to vote 900 million for grazing reserves. I can't see any nexus here. I'll hold my peace because all the Southerners in Buhari's regime and in the senate are just a bunch of misfits. Let them continue to watch like mumus that they're while the Northerners continue to rob us and use our commonwealth to enrich some inconsequential herdsmen.

[size=13pt]You know what they say about wishes and horses.
You can't wish me into being inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.
[/size]
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2016
i have been in support of a devided nigeria since may 2015...

I think nairaland should allow the oppressed people speak their minds and voice their support....me for example would chose biafra all day

DELTAN
Re: I Finally Support The Break Up Of Nigeria by DropShot: 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
fineyemi:
You can say it again, louder.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker From Sokoto: Only LGA In Nigeria Without A Secondary School. / Nigeria Wole Olanipekun & Dele Adesina, Wed In Lagos / Electricity Supply Has Improved Greatly In My Area, What Could Be Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.