Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) (23607 Views)

US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up / Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) / Us Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 1:13am On Aug 19, 2009
IG:

I noticed that some people on Nairaland have the habit of twisting every topic so that they can insult Northern Nigerians. This is very bad. I know the Northern elite are corrupt but that doesn't make the southern elite saints. It's just that the Northerners know the crookery of politics better and somehow almost always hang up to power. Please don't hate the average Northerner for what IBB or 'Yar Adua is doing. I know that a lot of Southerners on Nairaland rejoiced when 'Yar Adua was rigged into power by Obasanjo simply because they do not like Buhari. Guys we are not Northerners or Southerners by choice, we are just born into a particular region or ethnic group. So don't hate somebody based on his ethnicity or place of origin.
A lot of Southerners tend to be too emotional and end up not properly reasoning, and that's what the Northern elite use against them.

Talking about oil, it is very important that we know that there are large proven deposits of petroleum in the North. Mainly in Borno, Bauchi and Benue. Niger republic is already extracting oil just 10km across the border from Borno State. Chad republic is already extracting it's oil for some years now. It's also not far from Borno state. Some people in north even think that it is the southerners that are working agains exploration of oil in the north.

Let us know that the unity of Nigeria doesn't depend on oil, if it's only oil, then the north would broken off as soon as the oil is discovered and keep in mind that the north has the advantage of producing it's own food. Think of what will happen if meat, onions, beans e.t.c are no longer moved from the north to the south.
Keep in mind that there are also a lot of solid minerals in commercial quantities in almost every state in the North. Borno and Zamfara has gold, Yobe has gypsum, limestone, Bauchi has uranium, Gombe has coal, Kebbi has just discovered a very large quantity of iron ore. These are only a few examples.
Don't forget that the North is the only part of the country that has almost succeeded in overcoming it's ehtnic differences. I think this is why most southerners assume that the north is made of only the Hausas. Infact some parts of the North (e.g North-East) do not originally have Hausas at all. The Hausas you find there are those that have settled there and naturalized. That type of fusion is what needs to be extended all across the country.

I think most of the highly emotional talk on this thread is due to lack of knowledge of Nigeria as a whole. If one travels across Nigeria and experienced both the North and the South, he will hardly make such statements. I grew up in the North and served in Abia state. I discovered that the averge Nigerian's needs are the same all across. I think what we need is to face our problems not just by pointing fingers at our political elite but by putting our houses in order. I mean house literally here. Hey when did you last fill a pot-hole on the road or cleared the drainage in your neighbourhood. When last did you decide not to shunt in a queue when offered a chance. The little efforts we make is what will accumulate and become the great changes. Those little efforts is what will maybe lead us to resist election rigging at our neighbourhood's polling station. The people of Bauchi have done it in 2007, why can't we spread it all across?

I read your very long post.It was
boring
senseless
annoying
daft
pointless
needless
I also read your last post from your profile,I realize you are a boko harem supporter and nothing sane can emanate from your stupid hausa mouth and your daft islamic head.
The only part of your stupid write up ,I will react to,is ''oil in the north''
Did your imam brainwash and hypnotize you today.Dont you know the heat in the north will distil oil if ever it is found there.The only countries that happens to find oil in rock and other odd places are algeria ,saudi arabia and some other countries.
So keep wishing.
Americans know how stupid and controllable the hausas can be .Hence they will do everything within their power to stop nigeria from breaking.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by oyinda3(f): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2009
hollandis:

I read very long post.It was
boring
senseless
annoying
daft
pointless
needless

I also read your last post from your profile,I realize you are a boko harem supporter and nothing sane can emanate from your stupid hausa mouth and your daft islamic head.
The only part of your stupid write up ,I will react to,is ''oil in the north''
Did your imam brainwash and hypnotized you today.Dont you know the heat in the north will distil oil if ever it is found there.The only countried that happens t find oil in rock and other odd places is algeria ,saudi arabia ad some other countries.
So keep wishing.
Americans know how stupid and controllable the hausas can be .Hence they will do everything within their power t stop nigeria from breaking.

ROTFLMAO this is one of the funniest posts i've seen in a while. lol grin grin grin grin
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

ROTFLMAO this is one of the funniest posts i've seen in a while. lol  grin grin grin grin
It is transfered aggression.I didnt watch the match today.I wanted to seek solace here ,and what I get is that crap
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2009
@hollandis

LMAO!! cheesy
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by fayahsoul: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2009
@ topic

Oh my. . .i can't wait for that very blessed day.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

@hollandis

LMAO!!   cheesy
Amaka nwane,these boko harem guys are wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:07am On Aug 19, 2009
NA WA OO!!
boko haram!=pure RUBBISH!

have you noticed the boko haram people always end up getting themselves killed or their own citizens killed and no one else? those boko haram people are just asking for suicide.
they can all die for all i care.
foolish idiots.
who do they think they are, the taliban? FOOLISH TALIBAN.

angry angry

@ hollandis
how tall are you?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

NA WA OO!!
boko haram!=pure RUBBISH!

have you noticed the boko haram people always end up getting themselves killed or their own citizens killed and no one else? those boko haram people are just asking for suicide.
they can all die for all i care.
foolish idiots.
who do they think they are, the taliban? FOOLISH TALIBAN.

angry angry

@ hollandis
how tall are you?
Can you imagine that even so called graduates and lecturers are part of the boko harem sect?If they proclaim that western education is a sin,why then did they earn a degree?or were they hypnotized

Nwane what happened to your purple color?The height is 1.85m,have I scaled the hurdle? cool
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11am On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha! grin
thats not too bad.

you're pretty tall.

how can they be professors and university grads? they are SOO FOOLISH!
they might as well kill themselves.
i dont understand some people nowadays.

what do you mean by scale the hurdle?
cool
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 5:24am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha! grin
thats not too bad.

you're pretty tall.

how can they be professors and university grads? they are SOO FOOLISH!
they might as well kill themselves.
i dont understand some people nowadays.

what do you mean by scale the hurdle?
cool
What do you expect from people that use 150 to enter school(as against 240 in the south)NUC should just disaccredit some of thise northern uni .Some dont even lecture in English undecided

About the hurdle thing ,Nwane,I am holding on strongly to your signature wink
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36am On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha i will marry a naija man, no doubt! grin
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 5:40am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha i will marry a naija man, no doubt! grin
u and me? wink
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2009
i dont know yet.

keep dreaming. lol smiley
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2009
lol,moden day joseph
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2009
becomrich.:

amaka your mission to save nigeria is too late. the north and igbos would be in the new nigeria

SHUT THE FU*K UP!
THE NORTH AND IGBOS WILL NEVER BE ONE COUNTRY ALONE.
I KNOW YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTHWEST TALKING TRASH.
YOU DONT LIKE IGBOS OR PEOPLE IN THE NORTH, YOU WANT US ALL TO DIE.
FUC.K YOU!

WE SHALL THROW YOU TO THE DOGS!
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2009
What happened to your One-Nigeria No Division vision?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2009
NIGERIA WILL NEVER BREAK UP.
i dont care, we must stick together.

stupid becomrich says that the whole southwest will become the benin republic
and that the igbos will be stuck with the rest of nigeria.
GOD FORBID!!!

if that happens i know who i will throw to the hyenas first.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2009
@all
Please look at the prototype(new Nigeria) from my profile , tell me what you think.I will welcome all suggestions cheesy
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2009
@hollandis

please fill in the rest of nigeria.

i love all the religious and cultural diversity.
i just wish people would be more SANE about it instead of trying to spark tribal and religious wars.
can we just live peacefully side by side?
please fill in the rest of the map of NIGERIA!! ONE NATION.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

SHUT THE FU*K UP!
THE NORTH AND IGBOS WILL NEVER BE ONE COUNTRY ALONE.
I KNOW YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTHWEST TALKING TRASH.
YOU DONT LIKE IGBOS OR PEOPLE IN THE NORTH, YOU WANT US ALL TO DIE.
FUC.K YOU!

WE SHALL THROW YOU TO THE DOGS!
You have to take it easy o.I will send you a write up(one Hausa man).Very interesting write up.It was a Guardian publication.He was talking about the possibility of a Nigeria break up and the ideal  ethnic group to claim the leadership role.I was so surprised that such stream of unquestionable,unbiased  intelliegence could emanate from a Hausa man
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2009
whatever, i guess.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2009
why do you want to leave us so bad?
obviously there is something wrong and you want us to suffer with the hausas.
if a tribal/religious war takes place we will have no other southern christians to back us up.
we will get CRUSHED!
if we have no backup from our fellow christians.
boko haram and the north will do their wish to kill all the igbos or convert us all to islam and use sharia law.
that will never happen!
NIGERIA will never break up! angry angry angry angry
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

@hollandis

please fill in the rest of nigeria.

i love all the religious and cultural diversity.
i just wish people would be more SANE about it instead of trying to spark tribal and religious wars.
can we just live peacefully side by side?
please fill in the rest of the map of NIGERIA!! ONE NATION.
Yes I love your advocacy.The truth is a large section of the North is opposed to change.Obama preached change,china is preaching change,Ghana has preached change.They know the grand effect a change will cause,hence they are opposed to it.They know if the girls go to school,their eyes will be "open".They know they will stop marrying and stop giving their 15year old girls to early marriage.They know there will be no room for laziness.They know they must contribute to Nigeria development
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by yemilois(f): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2009
you know the real thing. since the north is not ready to contribute to nigeria it is injustice to use the oil money from the south-south to develop the north, injustice to let the west go to school and the east do the bsiness while the north sit and multiply themselves geometrically, why the ninjustice to let them have more states than us, injustice to let them man all the strategic posts there is in nigeria because they are scared that if not they will be relegated. a lot of injustice that is why they are scared. since the riots have been going on in north, there has been no bomb to destroy them like obasanjo did in odi, who is fooling who. they cannot intimidate us with boko haram and decieve us with amnesty, injustice is injustice and justice must be done.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2009
stop saying you, and you people, and you igbos.
because I AM NOT everyone else.
FUC.K YOU!

i know you are anti igbo and you want to see us die.

mess YOU nigeria aint breaking up.
lets stay with the hausas grin grin
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2009
im tired of talking to you.
bye.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by candylips(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2009
who the fuc.k are you calling a LovePeddler?
didnt i say leave me alone?
jebus, what is the matter with you?
abeg, leave me alone.
this conversation ends, NOW.
point, blank,PERIOD.
goodbye!
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by C2H5OH(f): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2009
loljajaja sorry i had to laugh in spanglish
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2009
im NOT even going to read it.
i said BYEBYE!!!
what part of that dont you understand?
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by hollandis(f): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2009
becomrich.:

Amaka , it is an issue of principle, igbos have not stand up for principle.

Do you see igbo support yorubas for the creation of more local govt in lagos,  Hell NO.

Do you see the igbos support the yorubas if the creation of Ijebu state, Ibadan and Akure state ,  Hell NO.

Your people only look at for yourself. And we are started looking out for ourself.

And I think the north should look at for itsself when it comes to removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic to make the North majority. They should not care for what others think. Because I dont think others would do better.

The north have to protect its interest and it is to the interest of the North that the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state join the republic of Benin republic for the north to have 70% of the oil and majority.

You cant be a LovePeddler when it please you.
Re: US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up (2015) by faoni572(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2009
lol very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.