Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 (54524 Views)

Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Afrok(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2016
mysticgal:
Old mama youngie struggling rich and bubbly men with us fresh bloods grin life sef
she wan drag food with people wey she suppose leave plate for. Don't mind her, youngie like me will always choose fresh bloods like u.
#walks away with comb in his hair, singing I FEEL GOOD parararararararara.....# cheesy
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
dont worry ma, jesus is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by veacea: 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
Marriage of life. cry
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
This woman should be serious for once. You don't joke with people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Foxy4luv(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
Hi everyone, it's my pleasure to meet u all.
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
sfdds
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Afrok(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:

lol and all them Naija boys marrying their ancesors nko?

at 61, she looks better than most of the girls in English nollywood movies.
Are the Naija boys rich and born again? cheesy cheesy
Her table is high ehtongue
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by chikel2000(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin grin so this mummy wants to drag guys with the under 30's @ 61??this is wickedness!her daughter should be saying this not her anymore..is she also trying to say *being single is not easy these days *?? grin.
she said born-again guy. Most guys aint
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Afrok(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
Foxy4luv:
welcome to Nairaland... Fresher...
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by cold(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2016
Wow! Yemi Fawaz. It's been ages i heard that name. Glad to know she's still looking good.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
You can Marry Me ! I am a Born-Again Mr. Ugley ex Model grin grin grin

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Afrok(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
chikel2000:
boss so u are invariably saying she's looking for a pin in a river? tongue
Chai... cry
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by nickxtra(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
See her monkey face
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by goldbim(f): 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
chikel2000:
is she??most not all.you'l be shocked to know that when she gets the born again,she'l say he's nt rich enough or call him a gold digger.
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by SAMBARRY: 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
MRBrownJ:
too bad that deluded woman isnt in front of me, if not i would ask her where in her Bible does it say that a man must be rich before he is valued as a possible husband? the reason she was never married is possibly because she has been looking for a rich man to marry, yet they only wanna sample and throw away. at 61yrs of age, and still searching, she is lucky if she finds "any" man willing t marry her mad looking self.
grin

Cool Dan na grin

Why you dey para for the grandma? grin

Can't she express herself again? grin

Nigerian constitution allows for freedom of expression and she didn't provoke anybody tribe or religion with her expression so why you dey hala grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by ayubalixxx: 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
how do you know She is already single for life?
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
Even my 87 years old grandpa can't marry you
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by spencekat(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
So a 61 year old woman has hope of getting married?.Very interesting!
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by SAMBARRY: 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
Foxy4luv:
nairaland is not a place to be a gentleman or act all prudish tongue

Thank me later tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by 2ts: 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
She needs a spark plug

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by miqos02(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by folks4luv(f): 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
what me I no is, I am thinking about making my hair natural again, and I kinda like her hair although my hair is not this long and kinda coarse too. lol. no one should shoot me pls
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by chikel2000(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
Afrok:
boss so u are invariably saying she's looking for a pin in a river? tongue
Chai... cry
my king, she said so sir, who am I to deny her statement
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by tameera(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
You go over wait oooo

See old mama setting her own conditions for suitors wey young girls dey hussle nd yet no see "single nd comfortable talk more of rich"

Go nd await your grand children abeg

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by mykaboo: 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
Never heard of her as a model. She didn't make it over here apparently. And to get upset because she felt that others stole her idea of helping women escape sex slavery and just dropping it is very childish and immature and shows how she is on the inside. If it was really about freeing people, she would have done that regardless of who hyjacked her idea or not. So sad a rotten, smelly soul.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by callJesu: 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
No wonder she is spending alot to remain young
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by ayubalixxx: 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
i think this is exceptional face.just change your out look.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by SAMBARRY: 7:55pm On May 15, 2016
HERSLEY:
Some ladies sabi shame us shaa... #teamselfmade
I'm telling you. If an old woman can still be saying this crap what will she be saying to her daughter. It's women like this that allow this little jobless boys insult women undecided

But she still looks good for her age though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Afrok(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
HERSLEY:
Some ladies sabi shame us shaa... #teamselfmade
please forgive me for checking your profile shocked
#makes signs of cross and walks away singing IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE GOD ONLY WISE# cool

1 Like

Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Ishilove: 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
She knows what she wants. Good
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by Afrok(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
chikel2000:
my king, she said so sir, who am I to deny her statement
Boss... since she made the statement which sounded like a prayer request, I'll do my best to inform the prayer warriors.
#walks away with a prayer that God Bless U sir#
Re: Yemi Fawaz: I Can’t Marry A Poor Man At Age 61 by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin grin so this mummy wants to drag guys with the under 30's @ 61??this is wickedness!her daughter should be saying this not her anymore..is she also trying to say *being single is not easy these days *?? grin.
her daughter sef is too old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Reekado Completes His Own Home Few Months After His Building One For His Parents / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.