Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture (29674 Views)

New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by pittoilet(f): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2017
The photo was taken hours after she called for the probe into the state house hospital's budgetary allocation yesterday October 9th.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/10/president-buhari-smiles-new-picture-wife-aisha-buhari/

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
After they don knack finish...

Anyway sha..

26 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by LUGBE: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2017
embarassed

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by ChilledPill: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Aisha the shameless harlot is busy screwing jubril's dirty joystick, and laughing and dancing on her husband's (who in turn is an uncircumsized phelistian and a terrorist) grave.

shameless thing, it is time we send jubril packing for over-acting his script.

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Chai! I fit bet my life say baba no fit make this woman way they her peak at the moment c u m.... I'm sure this woman they wipe preeq outside.

A man way no fit do him woman well can that man rule a nation ?

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Ewo you see the two pained ipob terrorist

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ebimor96: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Buhari feeling like:

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Mynd44: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2017
The newspapper headline. Nigga is watching the Baru-Kachikwu drama in HD!

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ebimor96: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shatap

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ebimor96: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Mynd44:
The newspapper headline. Nigga is watching the Baru-Kachikwu drama in HD!

Huh?
You are neither a brave Knight nor a King that is crowned.
You are just the plain old Mynd44, the Snickering Banning Hound.

For your information, "The limits of Tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those they oppress."

A time comes............

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by OjukwuWarBird: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Until the both of them kiss publicly and hold hands, I won't believe this is the real Buhari.

Just watch out how they avoided touching each other.

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2017
How come Buhari is stylishly covering Baru's name? It might be a reflex action....but reflexively Buhari is still a bigot.

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Until the both of them kiss publicly and hold hands, I won't believe this is the real Buhari.

Just watch out how they avoided touching each other.

Kissing and sleeping with another man is adultery. Aisha even though a suicide bomber from yola knows that...

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by OjukwuWarBird: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Kissing and sleeping with another man is adultery. Aisha even though a suicide bomber from yola knows that...

Her body language confirms that Aisha knows that the man parading as Buhari is not her husband.

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ebimor96: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Her body language confirms that Aisha knows that the man parading as Buhari is not her husband.

How won't she know the man that raped her when she was 8...and went on to convert her to his sexthing? Restricted only to the oza room!
She knows Buhari is decaying somewhere..Aisha knows.

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ebimor96: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Huh?
Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Daejoyoung: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2017
You this jubril, you better don't touch her or l sue you to court.

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Ebimor96:

Shatap

MEDIC save him for he is in pains

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by adeolakemi: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
pittoilet:
The photo was taken hours after she called for the probe into the state house hospital's budgetary allocation yesterday October 9th.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/10/president-buhari-smiles-new-picture-wife-aisha-buhari/

lalasticlala
Aisha the shameless prostitute if you like open that your Islamic cvnt for jubrin to be massaging buhari must be turning in his grave

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by omenka(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Goodness! Baba is fast recovering o!

Look at him glowing like a two months old baby's bum bum. grin

I love this man die.

If you hate my comment, go bore a hole in a baobab tree and screw your sorrows away.

Pigs right now.. cheesy

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ebimor96: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Bibi don dey kpansh?
Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Ogashub(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2017
So buhari can not hold the placard himself whybis his wife forcing him to support what he didn't even know

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Lipscomb(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2017
This your comment thoo
Kingbet:
after he don knack finish
Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by chimerase2: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
How I wish na me be dis jubril grin
Even after the first nite aishat no go near me again grin

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by Untainted007: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Op shey na cry you want make them they cry ni? Laugh on Bubu and our cutest first lady. Nigeria shall be great by God's grace.

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by EniHolar(f): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Before nko... Who won't smile where money is involved.

Whether you travel or not, sick or not, healthy or not, productive or not, useful or not..... the smile would come where money and power are at your disposal.

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by djemillionia: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
vedaxcool:

Re: Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture by AK6464(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
OK o

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrives Home After His Case Was Adjourned By Court(pic / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / I Have Never Engaged In Extramarital Sex - Reno Omokri Dismisses Cheating Story