Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday (55159 Views)

D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son At US Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by Nixiepie(f): 3:08am On May 16, 2016
misspicy:

It's the camera...he is such a good looking baby
alright......
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by klassykute(m): 4:29am On May 16, 2016
Dollyak:
wow, so much venom against a child. She is cute to me anyways.
jamil is a he .. am not talkin bout davido's kid
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by preselect(m): 4:31am On May 16, 2016
klassykute:
jamil aint cute at all

[size=13pt]him mama no cute na. wetin u expect grin[/size]

#BuhariVoodooEconomics

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by M4gunners: 5:21am On May 16, 2016
Banky W come to my mind.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by ndindiatu: 5:33am On May 16, 2016
I saw dele momoh making signn to one babe to comeout with the baby. Na sophie
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by LOVEGINO(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2016
klassykute:
jamil aint cute at all
my broda money will make him cute ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:45am On May 16, 2016
I thought tiwa was tall
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by missuniverse(f): 7:15am On May 16, 2016
Jamil...

Why do i think this boy is a born celebrity...

That kid shall be great,greater than his peers;
he's not the celebrant ,but seem to command the attention of err'1

hmm... This one is strong...

Good morning world...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by dells94(m): 7:21am On May 16, 2016
klassykute:
jamil aint cute at all
Children are cute...If only you have a child of your own...this is the way some of you hinder your progress
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by Diana65(f): 7:37am On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Seems like "Ajirebi" (Yoruba Zidane or dark Saka) played a part in the biological formation of Tiwa Salvage's baby or why is the baby's head like that in the picture?

Dis gat me laughing out
D baby ain't even cute grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by banme(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2016
johnkeni:

the guy look like ancestor

chaiiii......u wicked guy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by obontami: 7:45am On May 16, 2016
thowbie7ven:
As the baby take use head resemble 2face...u knw say 2face sef na apari

Meaning the baby belongs to 2face abi cheesy

Okay kontunuuu
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by banme(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2016
MarryMeee:
teebillz gave him cocaine and now he is bald

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by pretty16(f): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
klassykute:
jamil aint cute at all

That's not a nice thing to say about a baby na, Haba!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by charger09(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2016
Booty4me:
Why jamiu come get bar head like this
lol..wher u c jamiu.. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by mzEhmmy(f): 9:07am On May 16, 2016
klassykute:
jamil aint cute at all
He's a product of their GENES. That's to tell u that genes cannot be changed even if u apply all the make up in town or even perform surgeries to enhance our looks. Genes can't be changed SIMPLE.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by smileysmiley(f): 10:42am On May 16, 2016
single mum and single dad, both have issues with their partner *clears throat* hope we no go hear story tomorrow ooo grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by tunde82seidat(f): 11:13am On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Seems like "Ajirebi" (Yoruba Zidane or dark Saka) played a part in the biological formation of Tiwa Salvage's baby or why is the baby's head like that in the picture?

Chaii, u just spoke my mind @ ajirebi
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by Enahi(f): 12:02pm On May 16, 2016
Lol Tiwa's son looks like a 90 year old grandpa.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by klassykute(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
dells94:

Children are cute...If only you have a child of your own...this is the way some of you hinder your progress
i do .. his name is jason

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by jaytime(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2016
Sadly, the 2 of them might end up being brought up by single parents.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by dells94(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2016
klassykute:
i do .. his name is jason
Wow...fine boy...the more I look at him, the more I appreciate Jamil...all kids are beautiful and just as precious...thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday by klassykute(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2016
dells94:

Wow...fine boy...the more I look at him, the more I appreciate Jamil...all kids are beautiful and just as precious...thanks
thank u my bro .....i knw say na d pic mk jamil no fine sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / Tiwa Savage Dances Wearing Bra / Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.