Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (53371 Views)

Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Flavour At Enugu Government House(photos) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by RaeMystix: 1:14am On May 16, 2016
I'm so gonna make a similar style this summer.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by obontami: 1:30am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
You people should stop commenting rubbish whatever they do inside or outside is not ur business. Dnt corrupt the good ones with ur vulgar words!!

Who are u to tell us what to post here angry
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Magicdon(m): 1:46am On May 16, 2016
grin
momodub:
She come top up
grin
momodub:
She come top up
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by MarryMeee: 1:54am On May 16, 2016
Checked86:
The Flavour picture was not taken the same day with that of his baby mama. The two cars say it all. Check Flavour's door and the AC at the neighbour's house.
im sure you felt very intelligent after making this post! OP never said it was the same day, he is just trying to show you that she took that picture at his house, Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by diva90: 1:55am On May 16, 2016
What's her snap chat ID biko?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 2:07am On May 16, 2016
This gal is so foo lish. All she does is to rub in on Sandra. Doenst she have anytin doin. I blame the beauty pageant organisers, they ll hav gaven it to a gal wit morals. Just imagine her sleepin wt a man dat is already invovld wt another woman and gettin preggy. Always flauntin herself around him.
Am sure she d hav moved on to a better man if she d left afta birthing. Look at the way she dey spoil herself. Verystupid gal.
Banana or wateva ur name, u ll end up lik Pero or oda tufaces baby mama. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by NaijaEconomics: 3:35am On May 16, 2016
lovdoc:
The mother of one visited her baby daddy today and shared photos from outside of his house... and she looks really happy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFbjjm_sihR/?taken-by=annaebiere
Is a wah
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by amtaken(f): 3:51am On May 16, 2016
Is baby No 2 (or is it even 3 sef) on the way?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by amtaken(f): 3:57am On May 16, 2016
She's not Igbo.

Karm16:
Lawd this ibo girl keeps celebrating babymamarism.
Imagine, taking turns 'visiting' your babydaddy with another woman.
What's your daughter supposed to think.
see shameless girl posing like say babaymama na trophy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dki8sZUE2aQ/VJPqiKY0RVI/AAAAAAABaGs/e3WJ6DomtZU/s1600/funny-yoruba-movie-caption-11.jpg[/img]
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by shadybankss(m): 4:03am On May 16, 2016
And so? What is my concern? now that we know, how does that bring the price of fuel in Nigeria?. Afterall when Genevieve Nnaji came to spend some days at my new house, I didn't announce it, it's my personal problem.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Coldfeets: 4:50am On May 16, 2016
Herapal:
Just wait till they make a dislike button. embarassed

Oga is waiting for Facebook to implement it first.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by zoomman(m): 4:50am On May 16, 2016
Ifyjuli25:
Before nko... If na me I go Happy too grin
Happy that you are a baby mama ryt?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by jamace(m): 4:54am On May 16, 2016
momodub:
She come top up
Gbam! grin grin
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 5:17am On May 16, 2016
Karm16:
Lawd this ibo girl keeps celebrating babymamarism.
Imagine, taking turns 'visiting' your babydaddy with another woman.
What's your daughter supposed to think.
see shameless girl posing like say babaymama na trophy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dki8sZUE2aQ/VJPqiKY0RVI/AAAAAAABaGs/e3WJ6DomtZU/s1600/funny-yoruba-movie-caption-11.jpg[/img]
for the records ''she's not igbo
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by M4gunners: 5:28am On May 16, 2016
I think this Lady has all what it takes to be Flavour's wife. I see Flavour marrying this Lady in future.
As a star,maybe he didn't want to jump into marriage now because of his career. This Lady is so pretty.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by obaino860: 5:47am On May 16, 2016
lovdoc:
The mother of one visited her baby daddy today and shared photos from outside of his house... and she looks really happy...

who da Don help
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by SeanDada1(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2016
lovdoc:
kiss kiss kiss

SEE BEAUTIFUL LOVED-UP PICS OF FLAVOUR & HIS BABA MAMA @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/anna-banner-visits-baby-daddy-flavour.html

Hmmm...... Flavour still dey top this kpekus?? grin. All these girlz self na wa....
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 16, 2016
lovdoc:

baby mama every where. Do we now celebrate havin babies out of wedlock? In Africa we call this babies bastards.... How lowly we have become thanks to westernization.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by LockDown69(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2016
Why this guy no go wife am up.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Checked86: 6:56am On May 16, 2016
MarryMeee:
im sure you felt very intelligent after making this post! OP never said it was the same day, he is just trying to show you that she took that picture at his house, Simple!
... and what made you think that it was op that I answered. Take your time and read comments above mine. My being intelligent doesn't make you a foool unless you are. I replied this guy
MilesLamar:
e go collect.... flavour wear shirt naa haba
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by MosesNG(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2016
She came to top it? The havoc wey these rains go cause. Small time now, another pikin go enter. Who them epp?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by cutetoks2: 7:41am On May 16, 2016
second baby on the way...
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by popcykaylah(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2016
Apako sure be that
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 16, 2016
flavour can go ahead and have all the babies.cant forget the days of I and Annah in sec.school. Winners international academy mgbuoba ph.we loved each other then she was too caring. coolflavour can go ahead and have all the babies.cant forget the days of I and Annah in sec.school. Winners international academy mgbuoba ph.we loved each other then she was too caring.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by ummeey: 8:12am On May 16, 2016
Checked86:
The Flavour picture was not taken the same day with that of his baby mama. The two cars say it all. Check Flavour's door and the AC at the neighbour's house.
See observation abeg
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by ummeey: 8:14am On May 16, 2016
I don't like guys with strong looking ass.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 16, 2016
Checked86:
I think d FBI should employ u

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by tivta(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2016
To hell with the girl, check out the dog, that is truly a man's best friend...
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by solpat(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2016
Chai Baby no.2 loading

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by smite(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2016
Checked86:

people dey observe oo... nah CIA you dey work? dis people for just deceive us with crazy stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Remarries. Weds Maimunat (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos) / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.