Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,429 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (53370 Views)

Flavour At UNIBEN Globacom Campus Tour, Female Students Go Gaga (pics) / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Flavour At Enugu Government House(photos) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by ajiwukari(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2016
Checked86:
The Flavour picture was not taken the same day with that of his baby mama. The two cars say it all. Check Flavour's door and the AC at the neighbour's house.

Well spotted. Also, by looking at the weather and how the shadows are cast, one would notice that those photos were taken at different times.

5 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2016
Flavour loves dogs and his dogs come to him in different forms, shapes and sizes. grin
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Omotall(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2016
ok noted cool
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2016
lovdoc:
kiss kiss kiss

SEE BEAUTIFUL LOVED-UP PICS OF FLAVOUR & HIS BABA MAMA @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/anna-banner-visits-baby-daddy-flavour.html
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 15, 2016
lovdoc:
kiss kiss kiss

SEE BEAUTIFUL LOVED-UP PICS OF FLAVOUR & HIS BABA MAMA @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/anna-banner-visits-baby-daddy-flavour.html
You bloggers are either mad or jobless! Perhaps joblessness have made you guys mad! How is this news? This doesn't even qualify aş celebrity news! FVck off you dumbfvck! I don't blame you, i blame the imbecilic MOD that moved this trash to FP!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 11:11pm On May 15, 2016
Karm16:
Lawd this ibo girl keeps celebrating babymamarism.
Imagine, taking turns 'visiting' your babydaddy with another woman.
What's your daughter supposed to think.
see shameless girl posing like say babaymama na trophy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dki8sZUE2aQ/VJPqiKY0RVI/AAAAAAABaGs/e3WJ6DomtZU/s1600/funny-yoruba-movie-caption-11.jpg[/img]
your women been doing baby mama since 1950s isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by dapizy02(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2016
When

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 15, 2016
See pose lol
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2016
lovdoc:
The mother of one visited her baby daddy today and shared photos from outside of his house... and she looks really happy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFbjjm_sihR/?taken-by=annaebiere

This stupıd boy just don't like putting on cloth
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by santanamimi(f): 11:16pm On May 15, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Kaira333: 11:20pm On May 15, 2016
Another pregnancy loading

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2016
She'd certainly not go home empty handed afterall the engine needed to be serviced regularly with additional greeze to continue functioning.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2016
playing with your dog and you are hard on. dirty man
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by ALAYORMII: 11:23pm On May 15, 2016
Does this guy ever wear clothes?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Jacko1(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2016
Another set of pikin coming
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by emvico(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Today is Sunday and they still decided to fornicate? They cannot wait till tomorrow?

Let them repent because the end is near angry
end time judge, how did u know they fornicate? u follow them ? abi u help them hold light?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by femi4: 11:31pm On May 15, 2016
Ifyjuli25:
Before nko... If na me I go Happy too grin
she came for servicing

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Mendelssohn(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2016
Did anyone observe what I just observed? The place the lady took pics with a yellow car is same place Flavour took that pic with a dog. (observe the door, the fence and the a/c of the other house) Does that mean the cars were changed for the purpose of taking photos?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by kingteaser619(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2016
costandi:
A mere baby mama visits for child support and you think we should know?
lol
u must know o

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2016
Ok. The weather's been very cold since morning thanks to the rain, yet nobody came to visit me. Not even the one that claimed she was pregnant for me. Issorait embarassed
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by BishopRemi26(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
I THINK SHE IS DUE FOR ANOTHER BELLE. OYA FLAVOR CHUK AM ANOTHER ONE
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by jawnieJorh(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
mm. nawa. tins av change. baby mama and daddy is now big deal. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Icaretoo: 11:48pm On May 15, 2016
Checked86:
The Flavour picture was not taken the same day with that of his baby mama. The two cars say it all. Check Flavour's door and the AC at the neighbour's house.

Nna na wa o.. Anyways ur monik says it all
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Checked86: 11:51pm On May 15, 2016
ajiwukari:

Well spotted. Also, by looking at the weather and how the shadows are cast, one would notice that those photos were taken at different times.
you have made the bigger observation here. I couldn't observe the shadow cast.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by lovelyadeola(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2016
Igbayen nko?
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Aromas: 12:05am On May 16, 2016
christiese:
You people should stop commenting rubbish whatever they do inside or outside is not ur business. Dnt corrupt the good ones with ur vulgar words!!
Hahahahahahaha grin ur comment self say it all
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 16, 2016
Duru009:
She has gone to tak some cocck....
and child support.
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by sukkot: 12:20am On May 16, 2016
this flavor is a weird nigga. whats he doing with all these dogs ? eeewwww
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by ivyy(f): 12:21am On May 16, 2016
I just love her. So free spirited smiley

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On May 16, 2016
We say we want change yet we prefer to b baby mamas.
We say we want change yet we don't mind our own biz.
We say we want
change yet........

No offense, pls grin
Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by AmAlbert(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2016
Oga flavor who your not wearing shirt Don Epp sef...

Since I hear say you no get any shirt abeg I wan hire any of these 2 bedsheets, just choose one, ah swear e no cost at all

Re: Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 12:58am On May 16, 2016
Nigeria is on fire an op is talking about something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Femi Adebayo Remarries. Weds Maimunat (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Stuns In Red Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.