Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number (4639 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Brilliant Answers From People Who Dialed The Wrong Number But Kept Their Cool / I Mistakenly Admitted To Being A Muslim I Want It Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
... ndt i like you to o... sweery ... or wat do u fink

sad angry
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:42am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
... ndt i like you to o... sweery ... or wat do u fink
°•Gigalo! cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:43am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Gigalo! cheesy
Alright i mean pals... m in love with her... your mind traveling fast
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad angry
baby dere's cold here cnt sleep with it... ahw will end up bleeding .... but If only I could explain,
how much love I have for you.
Then maybe, just maybe
you'd feel it too.
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 12:48am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
baby dere's cold here cnt sleep with it... ahw will end up bleeding .... but If only I could explain,
how much love I have for you.
Then maybe, just maybe
you'd feel it too.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww cry cry cry cry
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:49am On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww cry cry cry cry
hug me tight
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:51am On May 16, 2016
tongue KingCheezyPuff
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 12:53am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
hug me tight

Awwwwwww huggin u tighter dan huggins
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:57am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
tongue KingCheezyPuff
°•No Halfricanadian!
...This is the kind of man that orders egusi with plantain on the side!!!
His hunger is big!!! angry
He wont be faithgul to you!!
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 1:11am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•No Halfricanadian!
...This is the kind of man that orders egusi with plantain on the side!!!
His hunger is big!!! angry
He wont be faithgul to you!!

sad wat can i do now?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 1:23am On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad wat can i do now?
°•Make him yer side piece grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Make him yer side piece grin
nt funny...
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad wat can i do now?
good morning my Angel
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by MRBrownJ: 10:55am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
i greeted him nd explained the situation firstly.. but he was just asking for my name ndt location... i was so pissed off ..tat i threatened to arrest him with police....so he started laughing .... i know i hv lost it there

arrest him?! no wonder that guy was laughing at you
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

arrest him?! no wonder that guy was laughing at you
since i begged him ...he say he was abt to recharge when the money enter
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Beachqueen59(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
i mistakenly sent an airtime,via quick teller through atm to a wrong number.. i tot it was my sister own......ndt i called the person it was a man...he denied he didnt see any thing... he was even laughing.. this hard time ...this why we Nigerians cnt move forward
ROTFLMAO i laugh too, can you mistakenly send me airtime, God knows i need it too. Nxt time u b careful, i check a number am abt to send credit to or acct no am paying into 6 times b4 proceeding
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:55am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
nt funny...
tongue
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue
you never liked me... urrgh
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
you never liked me... urrgh
°•Aww.I don't dislike you.
.... . Just watch yaself angry..... tongue
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by tosyne2much(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad angry
I wanted you to help me on something but you never replied
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Aww.I don't dislike you.
.... . Just watch yaself angry..... tongue
enemy of progress . stay away frm my wife
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 2:56pm On May 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
I wanted you to help me on something but you never replied

Really shocked

Im so sorry sad
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 2:57pm On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
good morning my Angel

Morning my love
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
enemy of progress . stay away frm my wife
shocked Is that a threat?
.....I don't care cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Morning my love
hv missed you...my heartbeat
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
hv missed you...my heartbeat

Awwwww my soul mate kiss kiss
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

baby sorry hv been busy....how was ur day
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 8:46pm On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:

Good urs?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good urs?
nt badt.... hope uv eaten ..my lovely angel ?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
nt badt.... hope uv eaten ..my lovely angel ?

Yes i av u?
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i av u?
nah baby..gat alot to do ... cnt taste food

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Hours Season 9 / Prometric Pearson VUE IT Certification Testing Centres In Nigeria / Nairaland Content Syndication: Promote Your Blog or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.