Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC (9778 Views)

Jonathan Didn’t Order Electricity Tariff Reversal, Ex-nerc Chair Replies Fashola / Jonathan Didn’t Endorse Sheriff- Aide / Jonathan Didn’t Treat The Igbo Well – Ekwueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by DaBullIT(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2016
Who come lost am ??

if no be jona find am grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Jarus(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2016
Haba, I never for once thought GEJ could be the founder. GEJ doesn't look like one that can form such group. His sympathisers, maybe; but him, no.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by repogirl(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2016
APC just enjoys concocting rubbish.

Avengers ko, Legends of the Universe ni! Mtcheww!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by OLADD: 9:04am On May 16, 2016
From all indications, the said Akpodoro must be working for agents of Buhari/APC who obviously have not relented from their resolve to continue denigrating and rubbing Jonathan's name in the mud. They are scared of been paid back in the same coin of making Nigeria ungovernable throughout Jonathan's reign in power but that would be accomplished in due time, not by Jonathan or any mortal but by the Creator Himself.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by kingteaser619(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2016
why the Israel guy come they lie na, in won enter federal payroll undecidedwhy the Israel guy come they lie na, in won enter federal payroll
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Hillzy(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2016
One tin is certain if u believe that buhari is behind boko haram n jonathan is not behind NDA then sometin is wrong wit u upstire

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by colli247(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2016
op live Jonathan alone
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2016
[quote author=fulanimafia post=45658121]Who believed that Jonathan had the guts, intelligence or resolve to go against President Buhari's government in the first place? What is your definition of intelligence and gut?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by KingsleyCEO: 9:15am On May 16, 2016
we know already that GEJ has nothing to do with the group. But thanks to IYC for showing concern.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by chiedu7: 9:20am On May 16, 2016
Please it's true oh! angry

GEJ founded the NDA. angry

GEJ also founded the Boko Haram. angry

GEJ also founded the mobile division of Boko Haram, the Fulani Herdsmen. angry

GEJ also founded Al-qaeda angry

GEJ also founded ISIS! angry

GEJ also founded 9/11 angry

ediots angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2016
Hillzy:
One tin is certain if u believe that buhari is behind boko haram n jonathan is not behind NDA then sometin is wrong wit u upstire
why wont i believe buhari is behind Boko when he went about making threats of how the dogs and baboons would soak in blood. Why wont i believe when he incited the northern youths to start a massaka of both NYSC members and other innocent souls working at the INEC in 2011. Who goes about issueing threats and seeing those threats come through and remains innocent Now give me a single reason i should believe that GEJ is behind the Avangers
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by iamauxin(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2016
Hillzy:
and you feel you've made sense?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by alt3r3g0: 9:35am On May 16, 2016
One good thing the defeat of PDP brought is power back to the hand of the people.

Before, someone was asked to declare asset and he said he does not give a damn.

Now everyone is more careful about public image.

Ese's case that Sanusi and IGP were involved in behind the scence for months without success, was solved within two weeks it went public.

Same with the social media bill and many more.

It will be best if we Nigerians all stand together with one voice against what is wrong...rather than take sides with the corrupt politicians.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Splinz(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2016
Even in the face of fierce opposition and attacks, GEJ ever remain calm. This is the way of the righteous.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by persius555(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2016
The plain truth is that the group is a politically sponsored group. It was not put in place to spite the administration but to slow down the anti graft campaign of PMBs govt.
A lot of individuals, including the crop of politicians in this govt are not in support of the war against corruption.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Hillzy(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
why wont i believe buhari is behind Boko when he went about making threats of how the dogs and baboons would soak in blood. Why wont i believe when he incited the northern youths to start a massaka of both NYSC members and other innocent souls working at the INEC in 2011. Who goes about issueing threats and seeing those threats come through and remains innocent Now give me a single reason i should believe that GEJ is behind the Avangers
One ex militant came out last week n say jonathan hold a meet wit dem last year January n he should hold responsible for d NDA, so wat would u say about dat or wat do u have to tell about d meet they held ma?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by jrupa(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2016
dinachi:
I learnt several things from this piece.
1, There was Indeed a meeting.
2,Niger Delta Ex- agitators were there.
3,The Youths were angry due to perceived bad treatment of Jonathan in the north.
4, Issue of avenging the perceived treatment arose.
5, Few months after Jonathan stepped down and Buhari's anti-corruption drive is on, A Niger Delta group Known as Niger Delta Avengers emerge.

THE TRUTH
Isreal Akokodoro is speaking the TRUTH! Jonathan is indeed behind the group Niger Delta Avengers.
You are wrong I think, cos during GEJ's campaign at yenagoa the IYC President said some of these peace steps that were highlighted on the post above.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by goodvision12(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
We know he didn't. True believers and proponents of democracy know that Jonathan practices a matured brand of politics that is all about principles, ideas and policies, not hate. It's only the fans and lovers of The APC Avengers that believe Jonathan would descend so low as to create a group whose sole purpose is to disrupt governance. Jonathan does not belong to the same school as his successor.
Avengers peoples congress APC
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by goodvision12(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2016
Goddex:
we
We the people in the voice of jack swagger
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by delexy123: 10:52am On May 16, 2016
Adminisher:

Jonathan?... matured politics?
Let me tell you. That man was there to chop and make his friends chop as much as possible . It was a you chop I chop principle. Nothing matured there and definitely bad leadership.
The current situition was caused by the downturn in the oil market and massive corruption that killed all the restructuring we could have done before that
When do we stop d blaming game?... Jonathan this n that.. pls, let this present administration move on to how to make Nigeria economy great again instead of wasting priceless time throwing unnecessary blame which we yield nothing. common, we don't want to remember this present administration solely for throwing blames.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by FrancisIgya: 11:09am On May 16, 2016
The lies and propaganda being dished out to unsuspecting Nigerians by the IYC cannot be accepted. The information that GEJ created NDA has been given by an insider.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Jesusloveyou: 11:37am On May 16, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Efforts should be made to bring him to book. What effrontery .... against a living immediate past president The DSS, if they are not biased must go after that foool already angry angry
the truth stil remain that gej acolyte are behind them. madueke and anyim are behind the avengers and ipod-kanu. that is the connection of some ipod been among the avengers for an agenda of seccession. we wil deal with all of you.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by joe120120(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://www.punchng.com/jonathan-didnt-found-niger-delta-avengers-iyc/
whether u like it or not The ZOO must be divided ' just like USSR
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by joe120120(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

whether u like it or not The ZOO must be divided ' just like USSR
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:49pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Hillzy post=45665476]
One ex militant came out last week n say jonathan hold a meet wit dem last year January n he should hold responsible for d NDA, so wat would u say about dat or wat do u have to tell about d meet they held ma?

Any body can say any thing against any one to score cheap political points. I gave you VALID reasons why I blieved buhari was behind BH, you neither countered it nor gave any VALID reason y GEJ is behind the Avengers.

Buhari is being judged by the words of his mouth. I could remember he vowed to make nigeria ungovernable apart from the dogs and baboons i mentioned earlier, which he achieved. The point u gave above would be treated as mere accusation in a court of law. But Buhari's own if u google it you would find the various threats he issued when he failed the election which are valid enough to be held against him in a court of law.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Hillzy(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=IRserveMyComent post=45674302][/quote]
Ma I concur, u win oya clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by Heffalump(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
We know he didn't. True believers and proponents of democracy know that Jonathan practices a matured brand of politics that is all about principles, ideas and policies, not hate. It's only the fans and lovers of The APC Avengers that believe Jonathan would descend so low as to create a group whose sole purpose is to disrupt governance. Jonathan does not belong to the same school as his successor.

Yes, it's most likely that GEJ didn't create/ support the existence of NDA, but his body language and soft spot for the militants paved a way for their initiation. He was busy throwing cash and mortgaging the future of Nigeria on these miscreants of the creeks! Instead of facing the substance, he preferred to use money to pacify them and now that they cannot enjoy the same "egunje", their usual creek madness has started. What a wasted youths!!! angry angry
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by okonta12: 12:00am On May 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Who founded them then ,is IYC are a spokeperson for jonathan
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC by okonta12: 12:03am On May 17, 2016
UmuEri:
I wish he was even funding them!

I wish we had radical people down south like we have in the North!

The avengers are doing a nice work if you ask me,

note: they have never taken a single life unlike Buhari's brothers the herdsmen!

Let this contraption be disintegrated and let every baboon go their way!

Is it difficult to ask?
they taking d life wire of d nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Take-over: Intrigues As Six Jostle For Ondo Speakership. / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / PDP Did Not Authorize Any Looters List - PDPNYL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.