Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b (9726 Views)

Igbo Jew DNA Test Is Positive, Then Why Are Yorubas Lying It's Negative / Igbo Jew Status Interrupted Biafra Agitation..."israel Law Of Return" / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Rabbi Bernis states in the video that 124 igbo's that tested had E1A as their haplogroup, which is the reason why they were not considered Jewish. He later goes on to list the Jewish Haplogroups, he lists E1b (E1b1a, E1b1b) as a Jewish Haplogroup, a lot of igbo's have E1b as a their YDNA haplogroup. We need to do Jewish DNA testing on igbo's with E1b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5v3nygSoo
Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by Ra88: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2017
I don't understand what this being Jewish or not have to do with anything.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:
Rabbi Bernis states in the video that 124 igbo's that tested had E1A as their haplogroup, which is the reason why they were not considered Jewish. He later goes on to list the Jewish Haplogroups, he lists E1b (E1b1a, E1b1b) as a Jewish Haplogroup, a lot of igbo's have E1b as a their YDNA haplogroup. We need to do Jewish DNA testing on igbo's with E1b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5v3nygSoo

Funny, how the OP first message contradict the latter. Very funny grin

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Funny, how the OP first message contradict the latter. Very funny grin

What are you talking about? E1b1a is found in Nigeria, I also have E1b. The igbo's that were tested showed up to be E1A, some igbo's do have E1b. That is not contradicting.Did you even watch the video?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 1:24am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

What are you talking about? E1b1a is found in Nigeria, I also have E1b. The igbo's that were tested showed up to be E1A, some igbo's do have E1b. That is not contradicting.

Then maybe ye'all need to ask yourself why over .124 igbo's that tested had E1A as their haplogroup at the same time,what does that tell you As in,all of them tested to E1A,Funny isn't it shocked

Abeg,e don do oga grin

Lmao grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:27am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Then maybe ye'all need to ask yourself why over [b]124 igbo's that tested had E1A as their haplogroup[/b]at the same time,what does that tell you As in,all of them tested to E1A,Funny isn't it shocked

Abeg,e don do oga grin

Lmao grin

A map of E1b1a from 23andme.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by 0b100100111: 1:27am On Aug 12, 2017
cheesy grin grin

Op, Re u saying the rejection of Igbo's by the Jews as stated in the "Times of Israel" is false?

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open

Igbos re NO JEWS

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:
cheesy grin grin

Op, Re u saying the rejection of Igbo's by the Jews as stated in the "Times of Israel"[color=#990000][/color] is false?

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open

Igbos re NO JEWS
Are you an idiot? I swear some of you don't even watch the video, it literrally Rabbi Bernis from the head of Jewish voice ministries that is reading the results this is more evidence than the times of Israel. The igbo's who tested were rejected because of E1A, Igbo's who have E1b needs to do jewish testing.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by 0b100100111: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Are you an idiot? I swear some of you don't even watch the video, it literrally Rabbi Bernis from the head of Jewish voice ministries that is reading the results this is more evidence than the times of Israel. The igbo's who tested were rejected because of E1A, Igbo's who have E1b needs to do jewish testing.

grin cheesy grin

Igbos re no Jews please!

It was comedy right from onset till you guys made it kind of serious.

Re trying to tell me you re related to Benjamin Netanyau? grin grin grin

Dont make laugh please!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 1:34am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

A map of E1b1a from 23andme.
Oga, all these photos you are showing me doesn't explain anything at all.

Do the math now. Maybe you need to ask yourself why was over 200 tested from different family had E1A as their haplogroup at the same time
Well,since majority tested or carry E1A maybe we should conclude that the insignificance minority are bastards

shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

grin cheesy grin

Igbos re no Jews please!

It was comedy right from onset till you guys made it kind of serious.

Re trying to tell me you re related to Benjamin Netanyau? grin grin grin

Dont make laugh please!

E1b igbo are Jews, not E1A igbo's.Are you saying you know more than FTDNA?Also, black Jews exist such as the Lemba and Ethiopians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Oga, all these photos you are showing me doesn't explain anything at all.

Do the math now. Maybe you need to ask yourself why was over 200 tested from different family had E1A as their haplogroup at the same time
Well,since majority tested or carry E1A maybe we should conclude that the insignificance minority are bastards

shocked

The map shows where E1b1a can be found. E1b Igbo's are not bastards, they're Jewish. The darker the color, the higher the rate of E1b1a.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

The map shows where E1b1a can be found. E1b Igbo's are not bastards, they're Jewish. The darker the color, the higher the rate of E1b1a.

Funny ya! grin

Is that so,so where was over 200 tested and confirmed as none Jews inherited their E1b from?

Joke is on ya cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Funny ya! grin

Is that so,so where was over 200 tested and confirmed as none Jews inherited their E1b from?

Joke is on ya cheesy

Are you saying 23andme, a DNA company is lying?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Are you saying 23andme, a DNA company is lying?

Oga,majority is what made ibo a tribe,race and nation how come of all that was tested none carried E1b1a what does that tell you

My man,seek and ye shall find the truth cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:50am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Funny ya! grin

Joke is on ya cheesy

And the ones that were tested were E1A not E1b.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Oga,majority is what made ibo a tribe,race and nation how come of all that was tested none carried E1b1a what does that tell you

My man,seek and ye shall find the truth cheesy

It's like the Lemba tribe, the buba clan is the one that show up to be J1. But Some Lemba's have E as a haplogroup not all igbo's will share the same haplogroup.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Different haplogroups among the Lemba.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by IgboSubmarine: 1:56am On Aug 12, 2017
The problem started with the part of Igbo land they collected samples

The should have checked the following communities to verify

Obowo

Umuahia

Mbano

Ideato

Ihitte Uboma

Ohafia

Ikwuano

Bende

These are places they will get the result they seek for.

@ GoldAlpha12 totit

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

And the ones that were tested were E1A not E1b.

But why should there be E1A in first place if indeed [all ] ibo are Jews as specified in 23andme grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:58am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

But why should there be E1A in first place if indeed [all ] ibo are Jews as specified in 23andme grin wink

Some igbo's are Jews.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Obowo

Umuahia

Mbano

Ideato

Ihitte Uboma

Ohafia

Ikwuano

Bende

@ GoldAlpha12 totit

I also heard that they didn't if confirm if the people that were testing were actually Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 2:00am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

It's like the Lemba tribe, the buba clan is the one that show up to be J1. But Some Lemba's have E as a haplogroup not all igbo's will share the same haplogroup.

Are you now denying E1b's none ibo

Oga,there is nothing you can do to change the result. And if indeed the result varies and divides among the ibo group what does that tell you It means,anybody can be Jews, it's means it's not specific to ibo kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Some igbo's are Jews.

Some grin
Hahahahahaha grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

According to 23andme, both E1A and E1b are very common in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by IgboSubmarine: 2:03am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Oga,there is nothing you can do to change the result. And if indeed the result varies and divides among the ibo group what does that tell you It means,anybody can be Jews, it's means it's not specific to ibo kiss

Pls stop deceiving yourself and see the list of the areas they should have collected samples from due to years of isolation and maintenance of their original genes

Obowo
Umuahia
Mbano
Ideato
Ihitte Uboma
Ohafia
Ikwuano
Bende
@ GoldAlpha12

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 2:04am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Yes but it makes it more likely just like J1 is not specific to Jews as Europeans that do not have Jewish ancestry can also have J1, and J2 was found among ancient Canaanites. But Igbo's and Jews had to have come from some where.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by 0b100100111: 2:05am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Some grin
Hahahahahaha grin

grin grin grin

I join you for the laughter

"Some" grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

According to 23andme, both E1A and E1b are very common in West Africa

Thank you grin
You've proved me right. Obviously,being Jews isn't a tribe thing but individual, I guess mee I am jaw too.

For,In that case it's wrong to call you a jew and not ibo people wink grin. Don't you agree grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

I join you for the laughter

"Some" grin grin grin
The 'some' are the E1b Jews igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by deji17: 2:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Eboes just want to be Jews by fire by force. All because Buhari won election.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by IgboSubmarine: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Yes but it makes it more likely just like J1 is not specific to Jews as Europeans that do not have Jewish ancestry can also have J1, and J2 was found among ancient Canaanites. But Igbo's and Jews had to have come from some where.

Nnewi was not the right place they should have collected samples from.

Some Igbo communities have mixed up with other tribes and have altered their genetic make-up

Let them encourage the Jews to collect samples based on LGA and they will see the result they seek especially in the LGA I listed below

Obowo
Umuahia
Mbano
Ideato
Ihitte Uboma
Ohafia
Ikwuano
Bende

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Okays N1.1b For Rail Lines / I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says / People Are Planning To Impersonate Military Personnel During Elections - CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.