Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Book Of Quotes - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Quotes (41364 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes! / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? / Where Do I Get Oxford Dictionary Of Quotes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
"The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true."

Author Unknown
Re: My Book Of Quotes by opiscopy(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2011
i lov dis section grin grin grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the 'Holy Ghost' and 'Satan,' at one and the same time, And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon. . . . and Lucifer, or 'Light-Bearer,' is in us: it is our Mind — our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour. . . . kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by jamace(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2011
"Fix your eyes forward on what you can do, not back on what you cannot change."

-- Tom Clancy, Author
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Mascotlawman: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
nice one. I got this.
If u can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly (philosophy). The happiness of ur life depends on the quality of ur thought.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
[size=13pt]On behalf of Satan, we send our deepest condolences to Steve’s family and to Apple employees. [/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2011
It is not what you did yesterday. It is not what you may be doing today. It is what you’re prepared to do every day
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 1:10am On Oct 09, 2011
“Happiness may not be a result of financial success. It is a result of loving many things, and appreciating what you already have”
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. cool[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=13pt]If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize~ cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by ceasyc(f): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
A friend sent this and l love it, lol.
Always believe in God, because there are some questions that even Google can’t answer, #very.true,

l know alot of people that run to google for everything lol
Re: My Book Of Quotes by adebayo201: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
the lilies of the valley are more arrayed than Solomon in his glory during his reign, Jesus Christ tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ceasyc:

A friend sent this and l love it, lol.
Always believe in God, because there are some questions that even Google can’t answer, #very.true,

l know alot of people that run to google for everything lol

Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter? grin[/size]
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Skulboy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Leamon, the quote genius.

Here's mine:

1. He who labors in pain, glamour in gain.”

2. “The greatest literary sin is plagiarism. I wonder why some people go out there to steal the brainchild of someone else.”

3. “The 2nd greatest literary sin is keeping your readers in the cage of suspense and killing them there without giving them freedom at last. Most writers commit that a lot but I’m not in that league.”

4. “I’m always amazed when some people ask me Is it God’s calling for you to be a writer? I often wonder aloud “If it’s not God’s calling for me, what the heck is the talent – writing – doing in me?””

5. “Failure is just a combination of two words – fail and lure. When you fail, the illusion of never being a success lures you into being a continual failure.”

- Chukwuka Okwukwe Chukwuka
Re: My Book Of Quotes by adebayo201: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
Everybody has a photographic brain but some dont have a film
Re: My Book Of Quotes by Frosti(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
Time and tide waits for no man.
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant"
Robert Louis Stevenson
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present
Jim Rohn
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
"Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy".
Lao Tzu
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises".

Leo Buscaglia
Re: My Book Of Quotes by kolaoloye(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2012
You think you were not loved only when your sacrifice is doubtable.
-Kolawole Oloyede
Re: My Book Of Quotes by adebayo201: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2012
courage89:

"The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises".

Leo Buscaglia
grin
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 2:38am On Feb 27, 2012
"Talent is God given, be-humbled. Fame is man-given, be grateful. Conceit is self-giving, be careful".
John Wooden
Re: My Book Of Quotes by courage89(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
"Its not what you gather in life, but what you scatter in life that tells the kind of life you've lived and the kind of person you are".

Helen Walton

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.