Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Open Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing (718 Views)

Petition To Honourable Minister Of Labour. / Open Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / An Open Letter To The Minister For Power, Works & Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing by MarkSole: 12:25am On May 16, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF POWER, WORKS AND HOUSING – BARR. BABATUNDE FASHOLA
Your Excellency,
At your ministerial screening at the Senate, you said, “I don’t sign cheques”. That was your answer to a question that alleged that you spent ₦78million on your official website. Honourable Minister, in your current assignment, please, you should, “sign cheques”. In other words, you should pay close attention to what is going on, under your watch. You also have to pay close attention to the activities of Eko Electricity Distribution Company Plc(EKEDP), and the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission(NERC).

EKEDP, should not be allowed to use “Estimated Consumption” to bill us, because this is very very much, open to abuse. They brazenly abused me, in March 2016, by billing me over ₦53,000.00, for a residential apartment equipped with a TV, fridge, freezer, standing fan, and an electric kettle. While EKEDP, was “robbing” me, Alhaji Lai Mohammed(the Honourable Minister for Information) was apologising to Nigerians for the poor power supply situation.

EKEDP, received money from me for a smart prepaid meter, early in January 2016. This has not been installed even though, the 45 working days, they gave for installation has elapsed, and another 45 working days is about to go by. It is beginning to look like, I have been defrauded, on the pretext of being given a prepaid meter.

As for NERC, I am yet to understand what they regulating, but the last board, headed by Dr. Sam Amadi, had the impudence to award itself a severance package of ₦2.7billion.

Honourable Minister, the ball is now in your, “court”. NERC and EKEDP, have charges to answer, and may I request that you preside over this case, speedily.

Your Excellency, please be assured of my highest regards.
Mark Sole.

(1) (Reply)

Okuntimo, You Had It Coming. Workers Are Not Fools In Kogi State. / N-power; Is It 500,000 Naira Job For 23,000 People? / Why Men Don’t Report Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.