Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Sarena Williams Looks As If She Has Had Some Plastic Surgery On Her Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarena Williams Looks As If She Has Had Some Plastic Surgery On Her Face (1396 Views)

Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation / Davido Steals Wizkid Looks As He Rocks In Black Barrett, Who Rocked It Better? / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarena Williams Looks As If She Has Had Some Plastic Surgery On Her Face by amInigerian: 2:35am On May 16, 2016
I saw a clip of Sarena Williams being interviewed on CNN today and her lips looked like she had done some plastic surgery.
You know, like tending towards a Lil Kim kind of thing.
I feel sorry for her because that is how it starts.
You just don't like something little here about the look, then you go for another one to make a little adjustment.
Then that adjustment causes a little change that you really sort of don't like so you go for another little adjustment
You do that until your face becomes a total wreck.
And your career is affected because you have lost your self confidence on account of what has happened to your face.
One easy way to lose self confidence is to not like your face.
That is why it is really a terrible experience when people's faces get wrecked (distorted) by plastic surgery
Re: Sarena Williams Looks As If She Has Had Some Plastic Surgery On Her Face by Immatex(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2016
And you cannot upload a picture evidence for this your heavy accusation?

(1) (Reply)

My Life After I Attempted Blood Money Rituals And Now / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Shows Off Hot Thighs In Short-top Outfit / Nigeria’s Mogulette, Lilian Unachukwu Hangs Out With Blac Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.