Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots (37740 Views)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics) / Yvette Meurer On MTN & Diamond Bank Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Afro3: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Queen Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Face Shots

After some break from social media‎ her Majesty, Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria has shared exclusive photos of her face to excite her fans.

The last time she featured on news was when she presented her authored book "Path To Excellence" to Hon. Desmond Elliot in Lagos at an event. She is expected to host a press conference to unveil the book in Abuja soon. Though she has been listed as one of the guests at the opening ceremony of KIA Motor new office complex in Lagos while plans are at advanced stage for her to visit Etisalat head office as one of the brands that supported the grand finale of the event she was crowned.

The halfcast queen of Delta state and Dutch breed has been nominated for Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards holding in Abuja in November. ‎It would be recalled that she had a photo shoot recently for Ebonyi hair as their brand ambassador. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/most-beautiful-model-in-nigeria-queen.html

1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Afro3: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Her manager - Alexreports with Desmond Elliot @alexreports

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by chimoskyg(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good

She's dope
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
She's beautiful.

But is she really the most beautiful? Coming up without makeup would have determined her true beauty

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by adekennis(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Beauty peagent is nothing but bringing together of pretty girls from every corner of the country showcasing to our elites for excutive Oloshos embarassed

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by dubylhover(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
I think that her being light skinned made her win...
Tbh the makeup is just too much, if she trully is beautiful, its hidden under the makeup..all I see is a blur...

I think some chicks shud really tone down their makeup..the true beauty is in its imperfection. .

13 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
All I see is makeup.

11 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Yeligray(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
She is not the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. With what i see everyday on the streets well God is wonderful. And what i say is God lead my eyes that i may not sin against you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by dhardline(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
OK o

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
boring face for a model.

we need more dark skin models.

African models that go international are usually dark skin.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
She's beautiful.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nienie(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fine geh

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by habex005(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Only dark skin are recognized from Africa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by temmypotter(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
and so Mr flavour is gearing up and looking at her in 3d..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by queenmonalisa01: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
she is pretty but why she nor go win am half caste fingers crossed as flavour take upon the mocro phone another baby loading

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by slimfit1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anything light skin is beautiful in niger dark poor man's thinking.

12 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Ginaz(f): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
She fair o, I be black version of fair 4 her side shocked
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by gboisgroups(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Okay
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by passionate88: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Whitey sure pass o. See babe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by marysyviabrown(f): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by alizma: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
OLAJUMOKE EEEE
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by martineverest(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
i dont cherish fair women,nowadays
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by frisky2good(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
I prefer the breadseller wey don even born 2 pikins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by passionate88: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Flat tummy on a girl just trips me. I love it
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by niggi4life(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii shocked
The girl fine no be small, no wonder dem say d beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by japhmanuel: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Flavour see potential baby mama oo
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by rosieflower2(f): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cutie
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by YINKS89(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
no doubt she is pretty.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Temmywalex: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Can you see the difference between now and then?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
All dis irrelevant beauty pagaents sef...

2 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
slimfit1:
Anything light skin is beautiful in niger dark poor man's thinking.

i have a weakness for light skin chikcx cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos And Video From Nkiru Sylvanus' White Wedding / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.