Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? (837 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by mamagee3(f): 3:16am On May 16, 2016
Am I the queen of this board or what?

Can anyone really stop my shine? undecided

Mature responses needed!!!
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by agohmamuda(m): 3:18am On May 16, 2016
Tah!!!!! get away u. Who dash monkey banana

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by DesChyko: 3:29am On May 16, 2016
Abeg, who get Nokia BIG MOUTH charger?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by mamagee3(f): 3:42am On May 16, 2016
agohmamuda:
Tah!!!!! get away u. Who dash monkey banana
angry angry
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by Cutezt(m): 3:46am On May 16, 2016
Pls its too early..leave am when morning reach well well

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by pussyeater(m): 3:50am On May 16, 2016
mamagee3:

Your mouth is smelling undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by agohmamuda(m): 3:54am On May 16, 2016
mamagee3:

angry angry

If you give me that face i will.......... Be careful sha.
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by ClintonDal(m): 3:54am On May 16, 2016
Gold

Diggers! undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by Nobody: 3:58am On May 16, 2016
i dont comment on a thread like this.. Now back to my bed, i doze off
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by henrygale(m): 4:36am On May 16, 2016
Ur smile looks scary!
A lil better Dan a horror film poster!
To the topic I say, if u ask me, na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by klassykute(m): 5:00am On May 16, 2016
when u have a reason for being the queen just lemmie knw cos d only assets u go now is dat ur in usa .. and say ur smile is cute a lil ... back to sleep
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by Nobody: 5:19am On May 16, 2016
ROFL so 4kin hard...
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by Jadekitana(f): 5:23am On May 16, 2016
I laughed I almost passed out grin grin grin this is a good thread to start the week.
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by emijo(m): 5:32am On May 16, 2016
I HEAR U
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by kossyablaze(m): 6:36am On May 16, 2016
Lol this deluded attention seeking girl again
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by olac21(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2016
You will be seven years on NL on 27 may and yet you're yet to get wise since..a seven year old girl is even wiser than you!
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by venom101(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2016
You're not even close. Start by getting braces for your teeth.... undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 16, 2016
Babe, ur dentition is horrible. If I were you, would neva be seen with my mouth open except am talking
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by Kiish(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2016
lmao. so much hate. mamagee carry go.
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by bayocanny: 3:42pm On May 16, 2016
mamagee3:

Where exactly do u live in da states?
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by pussyeater(m): 2:49am On May 17, 2016
bayocanny:

Where exactly do u live in da states?
She lives in Arizona
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by mamagee3(f): 3:53am On May 17, 2016
pussyeater:

She lives in Arizona
I don't live in Arizona

Wrong info.
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by raumdeuter: 4:27am On May 17, 2016
pussyeater:

She lives in Arizona

She lives in corpus christi
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by bayocanny: 10:16am On May 17, 2016
pussyeater:
She lives in Arizona
Are you mamagee3?
Re: Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? by pussyeater(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2016
bayocanny:

Are you mamagee3?
Wetin consign you?

(1) (Reply)

To A Guy With A Good Heart And Who Believes Much In Love..... / Sugar Daddy Needed / Is This Truly A Hook Up Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.