Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) (17558 Views)

Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria / Thinking Of Working In The Bank? My 25 Years Of Experience Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) by cr80vity(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2016
joey150:
its not bro.

but there is never a second chance to make a first impression.

you abbreviate like thats the last message you'll ever type.. not cool.
I have so disciplined myself so when I am on official things I don't abbreviate...altho right now you are sounding like you don't abbreviate....my guy its all about discipline
Re: The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) by clems93(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2016
Without writing paragraphs of motivation and ideas, I will simply say that "Yes it is possible to be your own boss with less start up capital, and more start up determination". The secrets of network marketing business opportunity has been kept hidden by a number of successful people who wants to get the attention of the neighborhood who are still poor due to the lack of the knowledge of the benefits of network marketing business. To learn more about spotting and starting a network marketing business in Nigeria, simply inbox me on Clemsonlinestore@gmail.com
Re: The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) by admindim: 10:24pm On May 19, 2016
self employement is all about courage and passion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confused: Any MSc options for 2.2 Grads? / She Sacked Me because Am A Lesbian / What % Of Your Salary Pays Your Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.