Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,131 members, 7,838,873 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) (1122 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by damiloladuke: 6:00am On May 16, 2016
I don't know what to call this. Are we gonna say this is magic or mere ac-customization to one's work. How on earth will a human being, and not a robot, use her bare hand to scoop hot frying oil from the pot. I can't still believe this, if not for the accompanying video, I would have said this a scam, but it still looks like one to me.

There is definitely a mystery behind this. I don't think anyone could be immune to hotness, not from a frying oil.

Abeg!!! na Jazzz jooor

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/see-arab-woman-frying-stuffs-with-her.html

Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by damiloladuke: 6:00am On May 16, 2016
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by tayebest(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2016
...and you expect me to eat from dat food?
#iranu
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by Luckylife(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2016
In the name od ode'she!
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by maryjan8(f): 6:13am On May 16, 2016
Amazing
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by MrRhymes101(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2016
That is not her real hand ooo
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by kossyablaze(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2016
Jazz at itz peak
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2016
shocked whatever that is.........mehn I need that kinda ability......cos

I gats up my game of stealing meat from my wife's frying pan while its on fire!!!
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by Michellla(f): 7:25am On May 16, 2016
some nigerian iya alakara can do that cheesy
Re: Watch Arab Woman Frying Stuffs With Her Bare Hand In Hot Oil (video) by abah009: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2016
I have seen the picture, it is an artificial hand.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked On ‘gq’ Magazine Cover. / Oge Okoye Vs Dabota Lawson:Who Rocked The Ankara Outfit Better?(pics) / Who Knew Actress Sikirat Sindodo Had Such A Grownup Daughter. Photos​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.